CarolusRex064

Dec 16, 2020
Sorry to be a pain in the ass bro, but can you upload to mega? Any other host than mega runs like shit for me xD
btw that is the original + DLC and full uncensored right?
I haven't downloaded it yet but seeing as the original alone is ~6GB this is the Fandisc only, which isn't really DLC as they are technically sold through different physical discs and run independently (They set it as DLC on Steam cause it's just easier than having to go through a new reviewing process and etc)

Edit:

I just confirmed the upload comes with the original game + the NON-H FANDISC (the non h fandisc is literally just a meme route with the white whale) download the +18 patch (which is pretty much the entire fandisc, ~6GB) here:

If you already have the original game, you can move the "Fandisc" folder wherever you want and it still works as a standalone, i'm gonna upload ONLY the fandisc folder so those who already have the original don't have to download the whole thing. If you guys want i can also upload the whole fandisc (~6GB) at once with the H patch applied, but my upload speed isn't that good so it might take a while.

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Niceee.. I started the original game only recently ( started first route with Emi).. Thanks for the upload... :love:

D

Deleted member 1954024

Loli looking, footjobs, voyer, incest, voiced. COUNT ME IN!

Edit: WOAH 6GB file. *dabs*

Reactions: DoisacChopper

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Sorry but you might be insane, this is done by Sayori, one of the best h illustrators out there period. Her stuff is extremely spicy even for moege and the art is always the standing point for all of the works she's been part of to this day. You can have your opinion but saying "it doesn't work" is objectively wrong.
Well evidently her stuff isn't up to snuff if it can't get me hot and bothered. And I'll play almost anything eroge.
And I'll say it again "it doesn't work" because it doesn't. I can't fap to this. It's like getting a soda when you ask for vodka.
So really your being subjective over my opinion while calling it "being objective".

testern

Apr 28, 2019
I don't get it. I run the fan disc and start it. There's only a story about a whale "gome" and after that back to title

henry25555

Feb 14, 2019
Well evidently her stuff isn't up to snuff if it can't get me hot and bothered. And I'll play almost anything eroge.
And I'll say it again "it doesn't work" because it doesn't. I can't fap to this. It's like getting a soda when you ask for vodka.
So really your being subjective over my opinion while calling it "being objective".
It's not subjective anymore when her works are top sellers (don't even need to mention how mainstream Nekopara became that even people like xQc and sodapoppin played it on stream) and CLEARLY work for the large portion of the eroge community, the thing is you're the minority and you're trying to be vocal about your subjective opinion making it look like some sort of objective truth. It's fine if you don't like it fam just don't say shit like "It doesn't work" because it quite clearly does work.

testern

Apr 28, 2019
I don't get it. I run the fan disc and start it. There's only a story about a whale "gome" and after that back to title
Seems like the 18+ dlc for the fandisc wasn't included.
Had to download it from Denpasoft website and extract it to the fandisc folder.
Fandisc folder looks like this now:
1608204972101.png

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
The problem is you are claiming the game is awful just because you can't get off to it, while defending your viewpoint by saying everyone wants different things. I can't tell if you are really that dumb or just a troll.

And while taste may be subjective. This is one of the top grossing VN with art work drawn by THE top grossing VN artist. Whether it fits your taste or my taste is irrelevant when compared to the mass appeal this game and that artist have. If you can't get off to it then move on and stop being a prick in the forum.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
The problem is you are claiming the game is awful just because you can't get off to it, while defending your viewpoint by saying everyone wants different things. I can't tell if you are really that dumb or just a troll.

And while taste may be subjective. This is one of the top grossing VN with art work drawn by THE top grossing VN artist. Whether it fits your taste or my taste is irrelevant when compared to the mass appeal this game and that artist have. If you can't get off to it then move on and stop being a prick in the forum.
When the fuck did I say the game is awful?
I said the ark doesn't work, it doesn't work for me.
Did I say anything to anyone about not playing or buying it or it's trash/etc?
wtf is your problem with me having a different viewpoint? or am I not allowed to state my opinions?

I don't care if it makes a billion, or if the artist gets a lot of work. Not of it is relevant to the artstyle not appealing to me.
I have zero/none/nada problem with the game or its success.

If I don't like the art/gameplay/anything of a game, I'll state it.
That's what these places are for. The review section is for reviewing the game as objectively as you can as an individual.
Did I post there?
ffs

CarolusRex064

Dec 16, 2020
Guys as testern pointed out, you need to download this (it's free) and put it on the "fandisc" folder inside the main folder or else you'll only get a meme route with the White Whale (she's kinda funny though i'll read it) and yes the base game came included with the upload. If you already have the base game, you can just take the "fandisc" folder and put it wherever, it works as a standalone.

Reactions: BaasB

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
It's not subjective anymore when her works are top sellers (don't even need to mention how mainstream Nekopara became that even people like xQc and sodapoppin played it on stream) and CLEARLY work for the large portion of the eroge community, the thing is you're the minority and you're trying to be vocal about your subjective opinion making it look like some sort of objective truth. It's fine if you don't like it fam just don't say shit like "It doesn't work" because it quite clearly does work.
Wtf is wrong with anyone stating their opinion? or is that not allowed when isn't praise for something you like?
The game and the artist's success is irrelevant to my view of the artwork.
I have never liked nor cared for streamers of anything and their playing of anything is completely irrelevant to me enjoying the artwork/game.
and I'll say it again "it does not f-c-king work". because i don't like it.
I never said for others to stop enjoying it or anything of the sort.
I stated my opinion of the artwork, it's what this section of the posts is for.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Guys as testern pointed out, you need to download this (it's free) and put it on the "fandisc" folder inside the main folder or else you'll only get a meme route with the White Whale (she's kinda funny though i'll read it) and yes the base game came included with the upload. If you already have the base game, you can just take the "fandisc" folder and put it wherever, it works as a standalone.

Damn this game will drive me crazy, let me fix this

Uploading the Fandisc only Folder as CarolusRex064 stated can be run as standalone

Last edited:
Reactions: CarolusRex064

CarolusRex064

Dec 16, 2020
Guys, for those who already have the base game, or are solely interested in the fan disc, i have uploaded the NON-PATCHED FanDisc folder (All credits go to @ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった) so you don't need to download the ~6GB of the original game:

After that, you need to go to this link and download the +18 patch (~6GB), then extract it to the fandisc folder and there you go you have the full game.

FAN DISC ONLY MIRRORS COURTESY OF ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった:

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Guys, for those who already have the base game, or are solely interested in the fan disc, i have uploaded the NON-PATCHED FanDisc folder (All credits go to @ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった) so you don't need to download the ~6GB of the original game:

After that, you need to go to this link and download the +18 patch (~6GB), then extract it to the fandisc folder and there you go you have the full game.

Edit : If you guys want i can upload the full fandisc already patched so you don't have to waste your time doing it, it'll take a bit though like one hour.
Thanks for helping

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CarolusRex064
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes