Blank6969

Oct 9, 2019
Wait! I'm confused, so the original game is non-sexual and you have to download the fandisc? both seem quite big so i wanna know before downloading!

CarolusRex064

Dec 16, 2020
Wait! I'm confused, so the original game is non-sexual and you have to download the fandisc? both seem quite big so i wanna know before downloading!
The original game and fandisc are two separate entities, please refer to:

Both are +18 games, with their respectives patches. Consider the fandisc as an expansion sequel to the original, this a common practice with Eroge developers. You can find both games available for download on this thread with their respective patches already pre applied, so just download and run the game.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Took 2 years for that fandisk, eh? I already forgot everything about the original game and don't remember what character was what, but I'll read it anyway lol.

Side note, Majikoi and the sequel Majikoi S was my first dive into eroge and I gotta say it has spoiled me. Outside of maybe the Fruit of Grisaia series nothing I've found has ever matched that type of quality. Not just the H scenes, but the story and characters themselves. Works of art, those two.

Whatever, smut is smut, fandisk awaits me.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
From what I know, a separate game/continuation, but the biggest difference I would say is that in the original you have, however many characters there are, but all of them only have singular routes, while in the fandisc you can get a harem

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello dose this game have NTR or gangbang only asking because its said Multiple penetration or is that just toys ?

D306el

Jan 11, 2019
The Ditzy Demons Are in Love With Me - Fandisc and The Ditzy Demons Are in Love With Me. What the different ?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes