VN Ren'Py Completed The Divine Speaker [v1.2] [Two and a Half Studios]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Well 1, the game was cracked by DARKSIDERS recently anyway so you'll see it on torrent sites and so there's no point in us fixing your problem.

But 2, you're going to have to be more descriptive than that. At what point does it fail.

Edit: the DARKSIDERS iso.
It works perfectly for me, so thank you~~ You're a godsend UwU

I fell in love with Leos voice acting so I can't wait for his route to be fully voiced!!! :giggle: :love:

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Seems like the developers released another game recently:

start;again (v1.0) PC Version

Download link:

I haven't played it, but it doesn't look like it has explicit content.
I'm sharing the link for those that might be interested~ UwU

Pls let us know if the game is worth playing.
It's a pretty short game - roughly 2-3 hours only.

Reactions: countrypotato
Oct 29, 2020
Seems like my earlier assumptions were correct; I sped through with Leos as the LI (since he's the only one that doesn't look like a fucking child) and it had two (or three counting the short one at the end) sex scenes with him (one was just frotting the other one was anal). Then there was one sex scene between the dude with the black and turquoise hair and the guy with purple hair (at least I think it was purple; can't remember) which I also just skipped through since I didn't care about them.

Reactions: leibtard

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Yes, yes, there are twinks in the game... BUT WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT ROBIN-LIKE BIRD?! SO CUTE!

PS Edit: It's a blue wren... in case anyone's curious.

Last edited:
Reactions: pilgrim2003

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Sorry, guys, do you know how an .iso file is supposed to work on PC?
Win11 should be able to open the iso without any hassle, just double click it as you would any file.
If you're on Win10 or lower, WinRar should do the trick I think.

.Iso files are basically like a digital version of a CD/DVD. It works similarly to a physical disk you mounted on your PC, but digitally. Don't forget to "Eject" it when the installation is done, else you might not be able to remove the pre-instalation folder. The PC will think they are still in use and prevent you from doing so.

Last edited:
Reactions: pilgrim2003

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Why is this marked as a Renpy? The ISO for winders only has a setup exe and a bin file that looks like something done by unity or unreal engine.

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
Why is this marked as a Renpy? The ISO for winders only has a setup exe and a bin file that looks like something done by unity or unreal engine.
Because it IS a ren'py game, it was just made as an iso, run setup and yeah, its ren'py (I found it weird too myself but unren works with it)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
That isn't suss at all. So I'm guessing the exe and bin file are some sort of zip self extractor with optional malware? Even if legit, it's annoying I have to break out wine just to get something which should not have been set up as a winders only thing.

Because it IS a ren'py game, it was just made as an iso, run setup and yeah, its ren'py (I found it weird too myself but unren works with it)

IEatCereal

Jun 9, 2017
That isn't suss at all. So I'm guessing the exe and bin file are some sort of zip self extractor with optional malware? Even if legit, it's annoying I have to break out wine just to get something which should not have been set up as a winders only thing.
If it bothers you that much I can post the loose files + the crack. The version I have is from steam and not itch.io, therefore it incorporates steam's drm. The drm must be circumvented or else the game won't launch and you will be directed to install steam/buy the game. There is no protection on the exe, so in this case a generic steam_api64.dll must be used instead of the real one to circumvent steam ownership checks and to run the game without steam. A txt appid is also placed in the folder since the generic dll needs to know what the steam application id of the game is.

The installer is from one of the few scene release groups left. The scene has been using iso's and installers for more than a decade. If you look at torrent sites and don't download from repackers (and compressers) like fitgirl, they're all iso's. I know it's scary downloading things off the internet, but this is what piracy of mainstream releases has looked like for an incredibly long time now.

That being said the game actually has a mac and linux version. I can provide you with the raw linux files and emulator (or a link to a site with a steam.dll generic emulator) ,but it may not work 100% with every game.

EDIT:

The above zip contains the loose files with the crack already applied for people new to ISO's, or who are suspicious of installers. It has the latest update of the game on steam. I have no idea what was updated, but apparently it addressed some errors people where having. The file only contains the windows version of the game.

Last edited:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I have the same problem as MarkMM.
Is this version truly complete or just a bug? Maybe a consequence of bad choices/bad ending?

I'm at the part where we get new clothes in Sid Cahem. The tailor mentions the upcoming ball, the characters say a few things and poof, the game kicks me to the main menu. No error or anything.

IEatCereal

Jun 9, 2017
I have the same problem as MarkMM.
Is this version truly complete or just a bug? Maybe a consequence of bad choices/bad ending?

I'm at the part where we get new clothes in Sid Cahem. The tailor mentions the upcoming ball, the characters say a few things and poof, the game kicks me to the main menu. No error or anything.
It is the complete version (off steam) but some people have also experienced your problem. There habe been a few updates since my last post and some people say it fixed their issue. I'll reupload it later and you can check in the new version posted yesterday fixes your issue.
EDIT: Version updated with latest steam patch:

Last edited:
Reactions: IvoryOwl
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote