VN Ren'Py Completed The Divine Speaker [v1.2] [Two and a Half Studios]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
It is the complete version (off steam) but some people have also experienced your problem. There habe been a few updates since my last post and some people say it fixed their issue. I'll reupload it later and you can check in the new version posted yesterday fixes your issue.
I re-downloaded the game (version from yesterday). Nothing changed.
Going to wait for the update.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Does any have the guidbook? Or some other kind of walkthrough? I guess it is not so complicated but to be sure not to miss something important :) Thanks in advance, guys!

Reactions: sparrow_rose

MarkMM

Aug 10, 2020
I have the same problem as MarkMM.
Is this version truly complete or just a bug? Maybe a consequence of bad choices/bad ending?

I'm at the part where we get new clothes in Sid Cahem. The tailor mentions the upcoming ball, the characters say a few things and poof, the game kicks me to the main menu. No error or anything.
I have found out the reason, it's because you did not get in anyone's route. I played the game again and chose only one character during all the events and it did not happen again.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I have found out the reason, it's because you did not get in anyone's route. I played the game again and chose only one character during all the events and it did not happen again.
I had a sneaking suspicion. Still, I wish the game would give us a clue on what is happening, so people don't assume it's a bug or something... A simple "You got ending X" would have been better than dumping the player on the main menu.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
The Divine Speaker [1.2] [Two and a Half Studios] – COMPRESSED
Speaker, yes, Speaker, let me go…

Win/Linux v1.2 · · · · (506.8 MiB :: 2.7GiB)
Mac v1.2 · · · · (493.3 MiB :: – )
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Backgrounds were handled by , sprites encoded to WEBP at -q 90. All audio got encoded to OPUS with the voice narration (~2.6 GiB) at -b 32, the sfx at -b 64, and the music at -b 96 (for Fates Journey alone).

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

DivineJustice

Feb 11, 2019
It's difficult to find quality BL content when it comes to English video games. I love how thorough the voice acting and story telling is in this game. Not even Camp Buddy has this much voice acting. In terms of completion, the game just needs more cg art to fill in for some of the gap and the complete the voice acting for all route for it to be a flushed out game.

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
The Divine Speaker [Final] [Two and a Half Studios] – Compressed
Speaker, yes, Speaker, let me go…

Win/Linux v1.01 · · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (345.7 MiB :: 2.4 GiB)
Mac v1.01 · · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (332.2 MiB :: – )
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Backgrounds were handled by , sprites encoded to WEBP at -q 90. All audio got encoded to OPUS with the voice narration (~2 GiB) at -b 32, the sfx at -b 64, and the music at -b 96 (for Fates Journey alone).

Caveat emptor.
The comprresed Mac can be played on joiplay android?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
skylergem, Ragnafia, if you need it now, do post on the ports request thread, else wait till after the Easter holidays for me to put one up.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I think this is something important to note.

There are three routes in the game but only one of the three are fully voiced at the moment. In the next patches, they'll be done. The game being mostly voiced only for it to disappear entirely when the route specific character begins for Fawn and Leos is so offputting.

Basically, if you're not attached to Cyne (blonde haired slut) by the time the route splits, then you're pretty much going to be waiting since despite being the last guy to join the party, his route is the one that is done. (I love Cyne a lot because he reminds me of a certain someone from FE: 3 Houses).

Mar 8, 2020
I think this is something important to note.

There are three routes in the game but only one of the three are fully voiced at the moment. In the next patches, they'll be done. The game being mostly voiced only for it to disappear entirely when the route specific character begins for Fawn and Leos is so offputting.

Basically, if you're not attached to Cyne (blonde haired slut) by the time the route splits, then you're pretty much going to be waiting since despite being the last guy to join the party, his route is the one that is done. (I love Cyne a lot because he reminds me of a certain someone from FE: 3 Houses).
do you know if the other routes are done or not? Thank you in advance

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote