2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

ZomBotHD

Nov 9, 2020
Will he fall in love and marry? Or he'll build an harem?
I'll let you answer those questions during your journey in Erenon.

planned tags :
Sex, Masturbation, Vaginal sex, Masturbation, Harem

So did Harem make it into the game, if this is the final completed/final release? Do tags need updated, or did harem not make the game?

Looking forward to trying it out.

Black Hood Games

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2022
Before everything thank you all for your feedback!

I confirm that ntr will not be in that game
Sounds like you're desperately hoping for something the dev hasn't confirmed.
Black Hood Games Can you confirm whether or not ntr/sharing will be in this?
If you have any other question I suggest to join our discord server where we are more active :)

We are already developing a whole new game, you can read about it

See you soon ;)

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
Everytime i try enter frithiue keep it says to go to cawac. I got there and it doesnt let me enter their either?
What am i supposed to do?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Planned tags just means exactly what it says; its the currently planned tags. Who knows what happens after plans are done? Many games introduced ntr/sharing content even though it was not planned in the beginning.

In summary, you cant be sure of no ntr unless dev specifically said so. Even then, we have seen some devs include ntr even when they said it would never happen.
It has already been said no NTR, so stop and play without all the fuss

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
are there any cheats - it is ridiculously hard to raise money, you never seem to be able to buy any really good gear

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What would also be nice is to know the level and Hp of any enemy you want to do combat with

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Is there a guide as to how you get experience - I have gone into the dungeon many times and the exp does not seem to move at all even though my party now with four has killed many monsters. Also is there a way to know what kills particular monsters meaning what is effective and what does nothing

Icefish77

Jan 24, 2023
Is there a guide as to how you get experience - I have gone into the dungeon many times and the exp does not seem to move at all
I would like to know that also, at day 10 and about 50-60 monsters killed and still no EXP and only 2 Tp´s

tomylee001001

Oct 26, 2020
From my understanding you dont earn xp like normal rpg but you get all needed xp for the next lvl by doing specific achievements. for example to reach lvl2 you need the accept the hard quest from the guild and kill the goblin boss. to reach lvl 3 you need to go to floor 5 of the dungeon and kill that boss.

Reactions: Icefish77

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
Ok what am I missing stuck at lvl 4 killing monsters gets no exp either in the tower or out wandering around at the repeatable areas.

Last edited:

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
From my understanding you dont earn xp like normal rpg but you get all needed xp for the next lvl by doing specific achievements. for example to reach lvl2 you need the accept the hard quest from the guild and kill the goblin boss. to reach lvl 3 you need to go to floor 5 of the dungeon and kill that boss.
i am at level 2 and killing boss at in floor 5 is hard, i use lot of heals and poison pots and magic spells he doesnt seem to die
is there any specific way to beat him ?
also just to inform my gear is basic one from the town

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Ok. I dont know what to do next I am already Level 4 and dont know what to do to get to Level 5. I need to reach level 6 to get to one place but dont know how to do that. Am I suppose to beat that Dungeon boss of the Golem in Cawic? I dont even know how to do it. I dont know why for the leveling system why it is so hard I mean seriously my MC misses most of the time and the enemies end up one shoting my party and they dont miss as much as my party does. It is frustrating when I missed a hit 3 times in a row while my party is also missing or hits for the lowest amout of damage. Whose idea it was to make the battle system like it is should be fired. I have never had that much frustration on a RPG like this ever even Peasants Quest, A Struggle with Sin and Cataclyzm have better battle systems than this does. I thought it would be nice to play something similar to what the RPG's I have played but I am at the point now where I dont know where to go or what to do because everywhere is blocked except for the coastal place and I dont get anywhere there. Even the quest system is messed up to not know what to do next.

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
Ok. I dont know what to do next I am already Level 4 and dont know what to do to get to Level 5. I need to reach level 6 to get to one place but dont know how to do that. Am I suppose to beat that Dungeon boss of the Golem in Cawic? I dont even know how to do it. I dont know why for the leveling system why it is so hard I mean seriously my MC misses most of the time and the enemies end up one shoting my party and they dont miss as much as my party does. It is frustrating when I missed a hit 3 times in a row while my party is also missing or hits for the lowest amout of damage. Whose idea it was to make the battle system like it is should be fired. I have never had that much frustration on a RPG like this ever even Peasants Quest, A Struggle with Sin and Cataclyzm have better battle systems than this does. I thought it would be nice to play something similar to what the RPG's I have played but I am at the point now where I dont know where to go or what to do because everywhere is blocked except for the coastal place and I dont get anywhere there. Even the quest system is messed up to not know what to do next.
Same issue here and i beat floor ten of the first dungeon as well nothings happened. golemisn't a winnable fight right now and looking at the 400 year old ruin isn't doing anything. anyone else found out what to do next?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes