Unity The Dog Days [v0.28] [Tvio Team]

KPVT

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Quick Question: I can see Twilight isn't an Alicorn yet, is this going to be mostly just pre-ascension slice of life lewds, a overall plot similar to the show, or a new original plot?

Also, if you do make the plot similar to the show and eventually get to season 9, I beg you to please at least give cozy glow a backstory.
It is based on season one with original plot.
Looking good, more gallery will be perfect.
Will be in the future, just too much work to do it all at once.

Reactions: lordylorder
Aug 16, 2020
Quick Question: I can see Twilight isn't an Alicorn yet, is this going to be mostly just pre-ascension slice of life lewds, a overall plot similar to the show, or a new original plot?

Also, if you do make the plot similar to the show and eventually get to season 9, I beg you to please at least give cozy glow a backstory.
Maybe this goes just before the end episode of season 3? The events of this game could be what caused Twilight to cast the spell that fucked stuff up that she had to then fix in that episode.

KPVT

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Maybe this goes just before the end episode of season 3? The events of this game could be what caused Twilight to cast the spell that fucked stuff up that she had to then fix in that episode.
To be honest, it's doesn't have some sort of strict tie to the timeline of the show, more of a general vibe. The characters are different from canon, as is the storyline.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
The fact that you don't have some generic repeatable events after the story is done hurts this a lot. Once you do the one-time events, there is literally nothing to do.

Reactions: Workdammit

KPVT

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
The fact that you don't have some generic repeatable events after the story is done hurts this a lot. Once you do the one-time events, there is literally nothing to do.
I know, it's just the very first version of the game. The option to replay the events will be in further updates. And repeatable sex scenes, too. I'm thinking something like "3 events per character with different fetish features".

HBMC

Mar 2, 2022
Lost my lurkerginity to ask this important question; is there, or will there be, a big-lipped alligator moment?

• Haha
Reactions: norpotti

KPVT

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Lost my lurkerginity to ask this important question; is there, or will there be, a big-lipped alligator moment?
This has nothing to do with "All dogs go to heaven" =) It's just that the dog came out a bit similar in appearance. But I'm starting to think putting some references in would be a good idea. Also kudos for NC meme.

Last edited:
Reactions: HBMC and GaRbS