3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Shadow1000

Jan 9, 2021
how do you solve the puzzle with letters and numbers it doesn’t seem to be any way of input in your answer you click on the stones nothing happens you talk to the statue in it just repeats the letters and numbers

Reactions: Barsalino

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
is a game that tells the story of Lucas after he acquires the power of time
The description made it sound like this is a time stop game.
The tag say it is a mind control game.
The title and and characters show the girls are androids. That perhaps we make girls into dolls.
Nani.JPG

I have never seen such a short description about a fetish being so poorly explained.

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
can I have help with the puzzle with the rocks without the switch in the first dungeon.
edit I'm a idiot, its just the number or rocks. I thought it was some kind of code like braille

DDBBA

May 25, 2018
does anybody got a fix for this? the game keeps functioning but it pausses every time this pops up
Nvm i jus changed the _clock file to just clock

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hm. Mind control and yet all i see is some bs about androids.
How the heck would you even 'mind control' an android. :unsure::coffee:
I mean, roboticization is a classic form of mind control. "Noooo, don't turn me into a robot, I'm a human being!" *BZZZZZZT* "UNIT-001 IS OPERATOINAL. PLEASE INPUT COMMANDS."

But for someone who's already an android, it's still possible if she's sentient, and I wish more games/stories would go down that route. You've got an android who can think and feel for herself, but she's still an android, and maybe the protagonist has found her encryption key or something and is able to mess with her programming. It's mind control in every way that matters.

Looks like someone cranked up the SpecularPower to the max in MaterialEditor. The farthest I can go is 0.1, but this one looks like it's at 1! Their body doesn't need to be so shiny unless they're like, in the shower or something.
Or if they're supposed to look like they're made of plastic, like a sex doll. From the screenshots, it looks like the male character isn't as reflective as the girls, so it may be intentional.

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
The description made it sound like this is a time stop game.
The tag say it is a mind control game.
The title and and characters show the girls are androids. That perhaps we make girls into dolls.
I have never seen such a short description about a fetish being so poorly explained.
You play as a magitech using adventurer in a near future where magic and technology makes it possible to mind control people and turn them into androids. Protagonist has protagonist centered morality. He gains the power to stop time,a very rare magic.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
You play as a magitech using adventurer in a near future where magic and technology makes it possible to mind control people and turn them into androids. Protagonist has protagonist centered morality. He gains the power to stop time,a very rare magic.
Quick, someone edit OP and put a description that makes sense!

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
So you're not the one doing the mind controlling?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes