Belgrath19

Oct 28, 2018
May I ask how do you get to this so-called barn? It ends again sleeping on the couch
Once Cora falls asleep, you go to the lounge and click on it, move the stuff off it and go to sleep.
Cora has a dream and the Dev states "The next part is still in development!"
Screenshot from 2024-02-26 00-39-26.png

Reactions: Melmoth99

BerndBreadt

Jun 9, 2020
OK, this is what I did:
- Downloaded an extracted Donk Date
- Downloaded and extracted the universal unlocker into the Donk Date folder
- Ran Donk Date EXE
- Came to the point where you have to unlock your phone
- Entered DONK
- And: Great, I locked my phone

For me, the unlock doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to start using python? Do I have to execute the Unlocker first somehow? Do I have to edit something?

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
OK, this is what I did:
- Downloaded an extracted Donk Date
- Downloaded and extracted the universal unlocker into the Donk Date folder
- Ran Donk Date EXE
- Came to the point where you have to unlock your phone
- Entered DONK
- And: Great, I locked my phone

For me, the unlock doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to start using python? Do I have to execute the Unlocker first somehow? Do I have to edit something?
Slow down a bit and don't complicate it. :D
Try to put the unlocker in "game" folder, not the main folder.

Belgrath19

Oct 28, 2018
Whatever I press, she gets in the car and drives away and that's it and the end of the game
Well if you turn on the hints and follow them you should be able to get past that. That's how I worked out you don't go upto Cora but go look at her car etc.

JLogan001

Feb 7, 2020
As of yesterday evening there is a new version 0.10.0 on Patreon. Sadly requires a decryption key to download.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
I need a tip on how to do it. I'm trapped in the barn and I don't know what to do. The mysterious room has nothing left to do in it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
How does the Masturbate game work I click but, it never goes higher then 9
I need a tip on how to do it. I'm trapped in the barn and I don't know what to do. The mysterious room has nothing left to do in it.
What part of the game are you at? Are you looking for Water or to fix the Generator or at the Masturbation game?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes