Jlesn1k

Oct 10, 2018
Tell me what to do... I downloaded the game.. I downloaded a patch to unlock it, threw it into the folder with the game "game"... I turned on and passed the hints and went through the game using them... But after leaving the bar and the "behind the counter" scene, I choose the right answer... I get in the car, he writes that "the end of the game".... Just reading your comments, I understand that this is not the end of the game at all... No matter how hard I try to keep going, nothing works... As soon as I got in the car, there are no more clues or no choice... can anyone tell me what to do in this situation?

Reactions: cylus20

Busras

Nov 2, 2017
are we not bullied this game enough already? why am I seeing this game on latest updates constantly :(

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
how do you get to this dream in the barn? I just take a nap waiting for Lynn and that's all

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
are we not bullied this game enough already? why am I seeing this game on latest updates constantly :(
There is an "Ignore thread" button, apparently you need to learn how to use it. You can also filter tags, and more.
Instead of spamming, learn to use the features that F95 has to offer.

Wrench and screwdriver? But how ? I'm selected both but nothing happening
Dude, seriously... When you finally start playing the game and stop asking all the time? There aren't that many options. Select one tool - use it, then choose another - use it.Done.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Tell me what to do... I downloaded the game.. I downloaded a patch to unlock it, threw it into the folder with the game "game"... I turned on and passed the hints and went through the game using them... But after leaving the bar and the "behind the counter" scene, I choose the right answer... I get in the car, he writes that "the end of the game".... Just reading your comments, I understand that this is not the end of the game at all... No matter how hard I try to keep going, nothing works... As soon as I got in the car, there are no more clues or no choice... can anyone tell me what to do in this situation?
Hard to say. You have to be 100% accurate in this game. Try different options. If you miss something, the game (including Hints) leads you to a bad ending. Many times it doesn't even make sense. Some details just shouldn't affect the whole story, but...
Did you find a horse dildo in the bedroom? Did you read the sign near the bar? Did you look at her car outside the bar? All this affects the events.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
you should bring water in glass from the kitchen just search the kitchen and the give her the pills
I have done this three times in new games and I never get to the dream state past the couch. I need help on what to do

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes