Cummilla

Feb 5, 2021
I'm not into donkey girls.. I am actually not into donkey girls. So much hair, the weird ears and a tail, those abs...
No, definitely not my thing.

Soo.. looking forward for more.

• Haha
Reactions: DocRipper

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
Is there anything in version 11 after I fixed the Generator it says I should fix the Gasoline problem yet, there is no gasoline and when I walk back to the car it says I should keep walking down the road. I walked down the road from the car yet, after that I can only walk back to the car?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Dev
Is there anything in version 11 after I fixed the Generator it says I should fix the Gasoline problem yet, there is no gasoline and when I walk back to the car it says I should keep walking down the road. I walked down the road from the car yet, after that I can only walk back to the car?
Look at the liquids in the mysterious room (+use rusty wrench) and you will find ethanol. Use it on the generator and then you can start it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melmoth99

wercoil

May 18, 2020
Look at the liquids in the mysterious room (+use rusty wrench) and you will find ethanol. Use it on the generator and then you can start it.
Completely nonsense ....why should i use a rusty wrench to discover an ethanol bottle? Read the label or open the bottle and smell it seem better options ... to me at least. :oops:
Anyway still a little curious about the story...

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Completely nonsense ....why should i use a rusty wrench to discover an ethanol bottle? Read the label or open the bottle and smell it seem better options ... to me at least. :oops:
Anyway still a little curious about the story...
I agree that this game often lacks common sense and logic.

Reactions: wercoil

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Please help
To fix the Generator use both the screwdriver and wrench at the same time (there are 2 wrenches try both) after that get gas by touching the new tool from the toolbox to the puddles and bottles. You will find gas for the Generator

Reactions: duckaa
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes