fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
It took a lot of trial and error to get the battery out of the car (end of content afterward), but thought I'd share. Use the wrench on the battery terminal, then use the screwdriver on the wrench (you'll see both on the terminal then.) then in this order (at least on my PC) click on each in this order s,w,s,w,s,w,s,s,w,s,w,s,s,w,s,w,s,w,s,s,w,s,w should say finally after that sequence.
how you use tool i click on them nothing happen

Reactions: juka101

Preidon

Jan 23, 2024
Anyone can help me ? I don't know How to pass the bar part. I used the tips but every time the games end. Anyone have a walktrough or Guide ?

Ataris17

Oct 25, 2018
how you use tool i click on them nothing happen
If you have a separate screwdriver and wrench. Click on the wrench first, it should turn greenish, then click on the terminal. Then click on the screwdriver to turn greenish and then click on the wrench

kjjkjk

Mar 25, 2024
I'm stuck in the part where I have to fix the generator wire, does anyone know how to get past this part?

Reactions: juka101

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
The code for the current is 4742 (brute forced). Probably the same for the desktop versions.

c._.99

Jul 19, 2017
Im stuck with the part that there is a door in the floor of the mistery room, i don't know how to open it

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
HOW DO I INSTALL THE KEYS. WHAT IS THE SEQUENCE THEN A LIST OF QUESTIONS APPEARS TO INTERACT WHEN I PUT ONE OF THE KEYS INTO THE BATTERY AND NOTHING HAPPENS

kjjkjk

Mar 25, 2024
I'm stuck can you help me please
You have to interact with the trunk or check the battery then look at the engine then you will have to interact with some parts of the engine and it will ask you to continue on the road on foot

JLogan001

Feb 7, 2020
As of version 0.14.0 the universal unlocker no longer works. The developer sated on their discord they intend to update the security of the app.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
As of version 0.14.0 the universal unlocker no longer works. The developer sated on their discord they intend to update the security of the app.
"The main reason for this version is that people work-arounded the lock code and I've also found the current code posted publicity.
Well, what should I say? I'm not an angel either, but in this case, I felt I had to do something."

Dev: "Hi, F95."

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I'm often asked to remove DRM, debug shit, stuff. Usually I pay no mind to the content...but woah the world is getting different. *shrug* To each their own. Use this if you want (needed). If you like something - no matter how different...or very different in this case - try to support the author.

Edit: DONK ... You know what that is. I guess phones can use passwords.

Edit: This update should allow future unlocks automatically, too. Just remember the password...
Can you update your unlocker or make new solution, please? Looks like Dev has improved the security.

wercoil

May 18, 2020
New TDD 0.14.1 - only bugfixes I've found. Mega link: Mega
(took from discord)
Thank you, i was about to post about bugs right now
Got stuck into the "dark room" of the barn, after drinking the water.
Also trying to load old saves don't work i get errors or "end of content".
I deleted both game and saves folder.
Now i'll try to play from the beginning ... again ... :ROFLMAO:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
New TDD 0.14.1 - only bugfixes I've found. Mega link: Mega
(took from discord)
It's also on Patreon (the post still shows 0.14.0, but the link has been updated).

Strange. Old saves (auto saves) work for me.:unsure:
Did you update the unlocker to v2?

But definitely a greater concentration of bugs is present.:D

Reactions: wercoil

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Do note that Ren'Py games store saves by default in two locations. The ./game/saves/ folder and another location relative to the user's profile folder. On Linux it would be under ~/.renpy/.... Of special note is the "persistent" save file. It's for settings and game data that survives into new saves as well, such as Achievements and unlocks commonly seen.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes