wercoil

May 18, 2020
Do note that Ren'Py games store saves by default in two locations. The ./game/saves/ folder and another location relative to the user's profile folder. On Linux it would be under ~/.renpy/.... Of special note is the "persistent" save file. It's for settings and game data that survives into new saves as well, such as Achievements and unlocks commonly seen.
Yep, i know, thank you anyway, hope this can help other people with problem due to old saves
As already specified by you, in windows the save folder is under users/username/AppData/roaming/name_of_the_game and the AppData folder is hidden.
As for me, i deleted everything ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DocRipper

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Yep, i know, thank you anyway, hope this can help other people with problem due to old saves
As already specified by you, in windows the save folder is under users/username/AppData/roaming/name_of_the_game and the AppData folder is hidden.
As for me, i deleted everything ;)
Not always Roaming, depending on your group policy setup. Sometimes LocalLow, etc. Forgot for a moment about "hidden" files because I always show all files. Been years since I ran anything Windows.

Reactions: wercoil

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
Immediate and almighty regret clicking on this. It's a unique artstyle for an AI game, but at what cost (the cost is clit boobies)

vip1vip

Jul 31, 2017
With the current update it seems to ask for the code more frequently and the patch appears to only work for the first time you have to provide it.

• Sad
Reactions: andersel
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes