bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheDonkDate-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Ataris17

Oct 25, 2018
It took a lot of trial and error to get the battery out of the car (end of content afterward), but thought I'd share. Use the wrench on the battery terminal, then use the screwdriver on the wrench (you'll see both on the terminal then.) then in this order (at least on my PC) click on each in this order s,w,s,w,s,w,s,s,w,s,w,s,s,w,s,w,s,w,s,s,w,s,w should say finally after that sequence.

JWSteam

Jan 19, 2024
It took a lot of trial and error to get the battery out of the car (end of content afterward), but thought I'd share. Use the wrench on the battery terminal, then use the screwdriver on the wrench (you'll see both on the terminal then.) then in this order (at least on my PC) click on each in this order s,w,s,w,s,w,s,s,w,s,w,s,s,w,s,w,s,w,s,s,w,s,w should say finally after that sequence.
I can't stop myself being curious about this.. Let's call it a game, but that sequence is so fucking frustrating I think even with a guide I'm done, holy fuck

jcgp01

Jun 25, 2018
How do you get the second wrench in the barn section? It keeps telling me that it's nothing usefull in the tool box.

Jul 15, 2020
Holy shit, that wrench-screwdriver "Puzzle" on the battery is inhumane. No context besides trial and error, and it's tedious. As in, what purpose does it have to exist? Also, the given walkthrough is wrong. Here's what I managed:

After wrench (w) and screwdriver (s) are installed:
s,w,s,w,s,w (message),
s,s,w,s,w,s,s,w (another message),
s,w,s,w,s,W (third message),
S,s,w,S,W,S,W (done)

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes