VN Ren'Py The Dynasty [v0.001] [JRBGames]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'll tell you how things get worse from one hour to the next.First I made The Stalker and released the VN, OK. but because it had NTR content I received a torrent of criticism and that discouraged me too much because I learnt that the community hates NTR, so I ended up walking away for a while
I'm sorry to say, but 80% of the developers here are in the same boat, brother. I proofread, so I hear a lot of stories.
My advice is to put the critics/trolls on ignore. The worst thing is to feed their need for confrontation or to let them know they got to you.
Ignoring is the only way.

The premise of the game is interesting. I'll give it a go soon. Good luck.

Reactions: JRBGames and KiGa

ontach

Apr 8, 2018

I married a female wrestler, as massive as can be,
And she had bulging muscles which quite fascinated me.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I'm sorry to say, but 80% of the developers here are in the same boat, brother. I proofread, so I hear a lot of stories.
My advice is to put the critics/trolls on ignore. The worst thing is to feed their need for confrontation or to let them know they got to you.

This!

I played ur game. It could be a little longer and the english could be improved (allmost sure Saint Blackmoor could and is willing to help you with that) but overall it was not bad and, idk, but i feel something special about that game, it has some kind of aura in a positive way. Can't put it in words lol

Anyway good luck with the game, i keep an eye on this one. Could be worth to donate in the future. Let's see...

Reactions: JRBGames

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020

Dumbest advice for criticism ever. Without criticism, people wouldn't be able to improve.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes