Kat_waiting_001.png
Kathryn.

Outfit I believe:

Luke

= Materials.

Franklin.

Albert.

Clementine.

Bobbyboy48 Thank you for Sharing and for a great game. And hopefully if you wish to share other models used in game, I will gladly update the thread.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Repost of some Fanart from the main thread I didn't go through all of it only the last 25 or so pages will go through more later.

SvenVlad ART Part 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SvenVlad ART Part 2
WhiteWolf619 Art
lockhear Art

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I finished going through the rest of the main thread so here is the last of the repost might of missed some

Toxictitan ART
Pr0GamerJohnny ART

Coriolan ART

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Awww appreciate it but my poolside pics didn't make it in there.
can't believe I missed those thanks for checking if I missed some cause those are some really good ones. Must of missed when I was having issues loading images at one point or something.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The MC I'm certain yet.
I'm fairly sure Luke has .

Michael 8 looks right for body shape for Luke also, for skin texture I think is closest. Agreed on hair for Nathan.

Luketest02.png
Oh, finally!

I also had these two, but honestly, I didn't like them much, so I didn't post them in the game's thread.

View attachment 3913768 View attachment 3913769
Love her pose and outfit in the second one. Haha I swear I use the bitwelder included hdris more often than dedicated "hdri packs", crescent cove and lakeside folly are so good for clean horizons, and can always swap out the flat water ground for an environment.

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I'm fairly sure Luke has .

Michael 8 looks right for body shape for Luke also, for skin texture I think is closest. Agreed on hair for Nathan.

View attachment 3915550

Love her pose and outfit in the second one. Haha I swear I use the bitwelder included hdris more often than dedicated "hdri packs", crescent cove and lakeside folly are so good for clean horizons, and can always swap out the flat water ground for an environment.
Agreed. This HDRI is excellent, one of my favorites.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
glad you doing some fan art for this game it for sure deservers it with a beauty like Kathryn my favorite are the first 2. Those came out really good I cant wait till this happens for real in the game no matter who it is lol

Also as a side note glad you never gave up on doing fan art especially after that one person was being negative a month or so ago on the village slut thread hope you do more for that game at some point. That game's MC is almost as good as a character model as Kathryn

• Red Heart
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
lol he just has an exhibitionist channel playing on the big screen?
hahaha to be fair it is her apartment lmao, who knows what she watches late at night. :sneaky:
glad you doing some fan art for this game it for sure deservers it with a beauty like Kathryn my favorite are the first 2. Those came out really good I cant wait till this happens for real in the game no matter who it is lol

Also as a side note glad you never gave up on doing fan art especially after that one person was being negative a month or so ago on the village slut thread hope you do more for that game at some point. That game's MC is almost as good as a character model as Kathryn
Thanks mate, really appreciate it. The dev has done a great story so far, and Kathryn is really a hot character. The story has been really fun. I am hoping the old guy gets some time with her soon hahaha.

And i will always be around doing fan art, i have slowed down a lot as i am trying to come up with my own ideas, and hopefully put it to a story one day, who knows it may come to light eventually lol. But as for that guy, trust me his comments are water off a ducks back to me, I usually jump from thread to thread when i can. I hope to work more on Village slut fan art a little more down the line, but at the moment I am liking Kathryn too much.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
And i will always be around doing fan art, i have slowed down a lot as i am trying to come up with my own ideas, and hopefully put it to a story one day, who knows it may come to light eventually lol. But as for that guy, trust me his comments are water off a ducks back to me, I usually jump from thread to thread when i can. I hope to work more on Village slut fan art a little more down the line, but at the moment I am liking Kathryn too much.
Glad to hear that and yeah I get that Kathryn would be such a fun model to work with if I ever put the time in to actually learn Daz. I only have it downloaded and messed with it for a few hours months ago haha. Side note thought of a awesome fusion idea of a render Kathryn and Lilly having some good old fashion kissing / hot lesbian fun okay maybe im being greedy with that one cause I like both models alot but it just came to me after reading your reply.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Glad to hear that and yeah I get that Kathryn would be such a fun model to work with if I ever put the time in to actually learn Daz. I only have it downloaded and messed with it for a few hours months ago haha.
I hope you take it up again eventually, it is an annoying program lol I know not what people like to hear. But it can be very fun and rewarding, and there are always people around willing to help if you need it.
Side note thought of a awesome fusion idea of a render Kathryn and Lilly having some good old fashion kissing / hot lesbian fun okay maybe im being greedy with that one cause I like both models alot but it just came to me after reading your reply.
Haha great minds must think a like. You gave me the idea after you had mentioned Village slut. Not exactly everything you requested haha but its a start. Lets call it a cross-over of two friends meeting and saying goodbye for the last time.
2 friends meeting for the last time 001.jpg 2 friends meeting for the last time 002B.jpg