Fan Art The East Block: Fan Art

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
haha good idea, i could try and add him in another time.
just had another idea to build off of that if you do a few others. If you add that in could also do a few after it that turns into a cuckqueen render tho I 100% much rather see Lilly and Kath kiss or something if im being greedy haha

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
just had another idea to build off of that if you do a few others. If you add that in could also do a few after it that turns into a cuckqueen render tho I 100% much rather see Lilly and Kath kiss or something if im being greedy haha
lol I'll see what I can come up with, though it might be a little while as I am being slammed at work at the moment and barely have much time to get on the computer to do them, so yeah could be a little while before I can get to them.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol I'll see what I can come up with, though it might be a little while as I am being slammed at work at the moment and barely have much time to get on the computer to do them, so yeah could be a little while before I can get to them.
no worries not really even requesting since that be very selfish of me , just spitting some idea's out for fun haha

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
no worries not really even requesting since that be very selfish of me , just spitting some idea's out for fun haha
All good mate. Nothing wrong with even requesting, all i tell anyone is i can't make any promises, but i will try and whip something up.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You guys are making me very excited, but I have to wonder where is the BBC? because my sexy girlfriend deserves one for sure.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like how Kath is wearing a necklace in those renders it makes them even hotter imo.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I'm fairly sure Luke has .

Michael 8 looks right for body shape for Luke also, for skin texture I think is closest. Agreed on hair for Nathan.

View attachment 3915550
Don't you mean Zander as the body shape and Michael 8 as the body texture? I think it's similar this way :unsure:

Luke.png

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
C'mon, Kathryn. Just try if you can make it fit in... :sneaky:

View attachment 3925161

View attachment 3925164
A really beautiful summer pool party with the crispiest,
stiffest saltest sticks and the blackest nuts that she licks and sucks,
letting everything drip into her glass until she drinks the most delicious and tasty juices with the greatest pleasure,
Gorgeous sensual artistic work,Lockhear !! :love::love: