Fan Art The East Block: Fan Art

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
A really beautiful summer pool party with the crispiest,
stiffest saltest sticks and the blackest nuts that she licks and sucks,
letting everything drip into her glass until she drinks the most delicious and tasty juices with the greatest pleasure,
Gorgeous sensual artistic work,Lockhear !! :love::love:
Just think those big heavy balls are positively churning with virile seed that will go in Kath's welcoming womb one day.
And then in nine months time I'll be a daddy :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I tried but got angry and quit after half an hour lol. Besides I'm better at making up stories in my head tbh.

Also, my laptop didn't seem to like DAZ.
Locklear beat me to it - I was busy making specifically for you joshy, a bbc fan render.

I assume by bbc you meant (baby black cock)

joshy03.png

Don't you mean Zander as the body shape and Michael 8 as the body texture? I think it's similar this way :unsure:

View attachment 3925238
You could certainly be right, I'll do a side by side test and look again vs game. I was fairly confident it was Zander skin though - the michael eyes there look a little different.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Locklear beat me to it - I was busy making specifically for you joshy, a bbc fan render.

I assume by bbc you meant (baby black cock)

View attachment 3925517

You could certainly be right, I'll do a side by side test and look again vs game. I was fairly confident it was Zander skin though - the michael eyes there look a little different.
I will never share Kathryn with a guy that has a small dick. But good render bro I love what she is wearing.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Then allow me to explain why

This is from the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is another one that I rendered

If you look at his eyebrows, specially the right one, there's a certain flaw.

The second reason, and this one is a bit sad, I must say, is Luke/M8 pubes

From the game:

Another one rendered

Zander's pubes are a bit different

As for the eyes, you can use a different eye color from another asset with the M8 skin for example.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Then allow me to explain why

This is from the game:

And this is another one that I rendered

If you look at his eyebrows, specially the right one, there's a certain flaw.

The second reason, and this one is a bit sad, I must say, is Luke/M8 pubes

From the game:

Another one rendered

Zander's pubes are a bit different

As for the eyes, you can use a different eye color from another asset with the M8 skin for example.
And yes you're totally right - I dont know what i was thinking I had a brain fart, matter of fact my saved preset used the one you described not mine; michael 8 skin with zander shape:

1723499456395.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know this is a fanart thread but would you guys' mind if I posted a fanfic here?
It's my first one that I actually tried with and would love to get your opinions on it, but I don't want to annoy anyone.

I would put it in spoilers. I just don't know if it would be more suitable here or in the main thread.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I know this is a fanart thread but would you guys' mind if I posted a fanfic here?
It's my first one that I actually tried with and would love to get your opinions on it, but I don't want to annoy anyone.

I would put it in spoilers. I just don't know if it would be more suitable here or in the main thread.
Go ahead

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Luke - Xander with michael 8 mats and beau fade flip hair
Pat - KOO Mathieu with Bruce hair
Franklin - Leroy 8
Mr. Seville - Huge mix of different morphs
Albert = Richard with Ricardo hair
Clementine - Dione with linda ponytail
Nathan - Michael 8 with memphis hair
Big thanks to Bobbyboy48
Will update the thread when i get a chance.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Feel free to do more, fan art realistically doesn't just mean rendering scenes, writing is also a form of art, and can usually be more erotic then an image.

• Red Heart

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Feel free to do more, fan art realistically doesn't just mean rendering scenes, writing is also a form of art, and can usually be more erotic then an image.
Thank you I might just do that in the future. Honestly I'm not passionate about many things but writing erotic fanfic of my favourite characters is something I really like thinking and as of recently doing.

I know I'm not very good but that story only took me about ten minutes to write and I'm happy with the result.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Thank you I might just do that in the future. Honestly I'm not passionate about many things but writing erotic fanfic of my favourite characters is something I really like thinking and as of recently doing.

I know I'm not very good but that story only took me about ten minutes to write and I'm happy with the result.
Very well constructed,their emotions well displayed,
from a writer's point of view,really well done !!

• Red Heart