• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
Hello Bob...
Don't be mistaken.. I love this game and please don't split it up in too many paths..:cool:
No release dates yet?.......
Days between updates: (btw.. Patreons pay monthly)
First release 6 Nov 2023
Second release 24 Dec 2023 (48 days)
Third release 23 Feb 2024 (61 days)
Today 22 April 2024... (60 days and counting.) No release dates yet.. only teasers
If Bob give release dates today, we will only see it on this site 30 days there after.. So 90 days?? and counting..

Analysis: (48, 61, >90?.. days)
Do I see a patten here..?? Releases are getting further apart.. so releases are getting more and more expensive..:oops::unsure::cry:
Coz.. Bob has something good here..
And the milking of Patreons has started.. 2024. Sorry to say.. Bob :mad:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Hello Bob...
Don't be mistaken.. I love this game and please don't split it up in too many paths..:cool:
First release 6 Nov 2023
Today 22 April 2024... (60 days and counting.) No release dates yet.. only teasers
If Bob give release dates today, we will only see it on this site 30 days there after.. So 90 days?? and counting..

Do I see a patten here..?? Releases are getting further apart.. so releases are getting more and more expensive..:oops::unsure::cry:
At least this game has had sexual content, so many have multiple releases before even the slightest thing happens and like you said they split up into many paths so that it takes even longer for shit to happen. I agree with you though, it is starting to feel a bit milky.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I can't speak for everybody, but I personally support him on and off, depending on how the updates come out, otherwise paying for all of the dev's which I like and support would get me broke in no time, it would be great if devs made there payment process based on there releases, that way I could be a steady supporter, and would only be paying per release, would make things easier for me or pause billing if there is no release planned for that cycle.
Just my thoughts.

Reactions: giorgyo777

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Hello Bob...
First release 6 Nov 2023

Most Devs when releasing a new game usually have a lot of the second chapter done when the first one is released. So the time frame can be shorter between the first and second updates, compared to the rest. We don't know how his personal life and job effect the game too. Plus fixing some errors that were in chapter 3. Ideally it would be good to stay within that two month timeframe. Helps keep the trust with your patreons. Hopefully the next chapter is under the 2 months wait. This is not milking. This is more about getting everything right before a release. As he doesn't want to have similar things happen like it did in Chp3. It did cause a bit of a split with a few players.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
It's taken a whopping five months for someone to call the dev a milker that must be a new record.
These games take time to make especially if we want to have choices and branching so people should just be patient.
Yeah well when you have experienced a lot of games you had hopes for being abandoned after very little content you start to expect it.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I personally don`t believe that the Dev is milking anyone, just watch his video and you will she how much work is involved into making just one scene, I know Devs that are milking Patreons, and believe me, he is not one of them and I also know that most of you folks know who they are.
So let`s just Stop this Milking Shit & continue to enjoy this Game at the pace the Dev sees fit.
For me as a Supporter for many Devs on Patreon & SubscribeStar , I would know first hand if I was being milked, and I,m not!!!.
Just my Opinion.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah well when you have experienced a lot of games you had hopes for being abandoned after very little content you start to expect it.
You don't think I've had games that I absolutely love become abandoned? that doesn't mean he is a milker.
Bobby can't just whip out an update every month these games can be really stressful and time consuming to make not to mention expensive.

Like I said people have to understand that and wait patiently.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
You don't think I've had games that I absolutely love become abandoned? that doesn't mean he is a milker.
Bobby can't just whip out an update every month these games can be really stressful and time consuming to make not to mention expensive.

I get what you are saying about being patient, I think what would help people be more patient is if the devs of games in general communicated more. If you are giving money to a dev every month and you hear nothing for 5 months I personally would start getting worried. Wouldn't have to be much just say something like still working on the game got such and such done. Maybe thats just me but I like to be reassured.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

He also uploads a full new chapter every update, and branching paths just make it take longer the further you get, so it makes sense that his updates come out slower with every release.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hello Bob...
First release 6 Nov 2023

Your math is absolutely correct.

And if each subsequent release has a greater render count and prettier animations and longer story, while the price per release goes up, the price per unit of quality work holds steady or even decreases.

Past that, putting out frequent communications, update reports, and heavy engagement with members is a bizarre strategy if one's goal is milking money.

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Posted on his Patreon 3 hours ago. I don't expect the newest version to hit here for at least a few weeks; which i thought to be in respect to the dev.

Patreon Post:
We're close

Hey guys, just letting you know that I've play tested the update and it looks good. I have sent it off to my beta tester for final checks and after that I'll upload it for $50 and $16 patrons. So I expect it to be ready tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
As much as I love this dev and want to support him, first two tiers are expensive so I will just wait for the next tier or some hero to show up <3

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
As much as I love this dev and want to support him, first two tiers are expensive so I will just wait for the next tier or some hero to show up <3
Thanks, I know it's a lot of money, but it's how I can afford to spend so much time working on it. I hate waiting for updates too. I support a dozen or so devs and there's always an update for a game I just can't justify signing up for because I'm already spending almost $200 per month lol. It gets expensive.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks, I know it's a lot of money, but it's how I can afford to spend so much time working on it. I hate waiting for updates too. I support a dozen or so devs and there's always an update for a game I just can't justify signing up for because I'm already spending almost $200 per month lol. It gets expensive.
No worries from me, I`m also a supporter (Lower Tiers) and I must say I can wait, even if it`s hard;).

Reactions: King22422
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes