• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
*Sigh* I wish I could get on SS. They just completely ignore me unfortunately.
Yeah, I don't understand theirs policy about approval of new creators. Same time staff answered me two times on my questions, but when I asked them to speed approval of one creator no reply. They lose money even they are not that big like on Patreon because of this delays with approval.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Kathryn is the absolute best thing about this game imo.
I would take her on so many romantic dates and give her an unlimited amount of cuddles.
And I would make sure to work super hard so I could buy her nice things. No woman will ever come between us even if Claire and Rebecca are smoking hot.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not sure why Big Ass is one of the game tags. Didn't see any women with big asses. Maybe its there because Santini is such an asshole lol.
feels like that tag is applied automatically to basically game tbh at least I dont think ive seen one without at rarely. I know ive seen some games I don't consider any of the asses big that has it but that's just me lol

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Does anybody know if we can finally get rid off this awful photoshooting session (by Choice), with the new Update? :confused:
yeah im curious as well was planning on starting a new game ( non sharing) to find out when the update drops.(public) As I heard from some it might of been a bug so got me curious to find out if it was one or not lol.

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It was suppose to be open to download for public today... Nothing... :cry::cry:
Sorry.. had a look.. He moved it to the 6th..
I dont think it comes out till the 13th for public I believe since Awesome tier is May 6th and says that's 1 week before public

Reactions: Jude6

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
got a job, time to give back

PC - , ,

Mac - , ,

Android - , ,

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes