4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hate to break it to you guys but NTR was voted the highest in the patreon poll so eventually she will be a slut in the NTR route which is something I would like to see. :) soon.
As long as it doesn't affect the other routes I don't really care.
It's when games force me to see or do certain things that annoy me

Reactions: DKArthas and SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hate to break it to you guys but NTR was voted the highest in the patreon poll so eventually she will be a slut in the NTR route which is something I would like to see. :) soon.
Okay? That's the NTR route, NTR is separate from Sharing/Swinging... also NTR doesn't always involve becoming a slut, can be cheating and getting stolen. (I don't really care how NTR is handled either way, because I don't play that crap)

So I'm not sure exactly what you're breaking to me, I won't see that content because that's not the route I play.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Okay? That's the NTR route, NTR is separate from Sharing/Swinging... also NTR doesn't always involve becoming a slut, can be cheating and getting stolen. (I don't really care how NTR is handled either way, because I don't play that crap)

So I'm not sure exactly what you're breaking to me, I won't see that content because that's not the route I play.
Oh sure, cheating but not a slut. Maybe can be a nun too while at it. Its okay. You enjoy your crap and I enjoy mine.

Just don't start crying when your route isn't getting updated as much.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Oh sure, cheating but not a slut. Maybe can be a nun too while at it. Its okay. You enjoy your crap and I enjoy mine.

Just don't start crying when your route isn't getting updated as much.
Netorase/Sharing is literally the main avenue of the game, the dev already said NTR wouldn't come until later and that it would only occur if you neglect or hurt Kathryn. The sharing route will literally always be getting updated, because it's the base for the game, the foundation. (That and romance)

Also, cheating doesn't always equal slut, a slut is someone who has many sexual partners, if she cheats with a single person because she fell for him or to get revenge or something, that wouldn't make her a slut. Sorry if that's hard for you to understand.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There was no patreon poll on NTR or not. The only poll he's had was on people's favorite scene from Ch1, for which the flasher was first.

I'm not sure if you or the people you're arguing with are on the same wavelength. The divide isn't between sluttiness versus no sluttiness, it's between ntr themes like her cheating behind bf's back versus her doing kinky stuff with boyfriend- like stripping/fondling strangers and more while he's watching.

As to that matter, this update made it clear the former won't be an emphasis. It might be a side path in the future, but it definitely isn't the main focus of game. If you don't see that, you either haven't played the update, or skipped through the scenes when they're talking during their date.

Please tell me, how would you rate the volume of this update: small, normal, large?
Normal. About the same size as the first, a bit more story progression versus sex scenes, but ends on a cliffhanger.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
There was no patreon poll on NTR or not. The only poll he's had was on people's favorite scene from Ch1, for which the flasher was first.

I'm not sure if you or the people you're arguing with are on the same wavelength. The divide isn't between sluttiness versus no sluttiness, it's between ntr themes like her cheating behind bf's back versus her doing kinky stuff with boyfriend- like stripping/fondling strangers and more while he's watching.

As to that matter, this update made it clear the former won't be an emphasis. It might be a side path in the future, but it definitely isn't the main focus of game. If you don't see that, you either haven't played the update, or skipped through the scenes when they're talking during their date.

Normal. About the same size as the first, a bit more story progression versus sex scenes, but ends on a cliffhanger.
There was a poll on 25th Nov about Favorite Kinks. I am not sure why you didn't see it. 71% NTR won by a landslide.

Screenshot_20231222-171847_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
There was a poll on 25th Nov about Favorite Kinks. I am not sure why you didn't see it. 71% NTR won by a landslide.

View attachment 3194472
Oh, so sharing was bundled in with that... you know that NTR and sharing has different audiences right? Sure it overlaps and there are people who enjoy both, but there are a LOT of people who only like one or the other. So there's no way to tell who voted because of NTR or Sharing (or both).

I don't see how you think this means the game will turn into a brainless slut NTR game based on this poll, or that it will magically turn into a NTR heavy game, when the sharing and romance stuff has been the foundation of the game. It seems that you're maybe being a bit delusional and trying to project your own desires and biases into things. NTR will exist sure, but it isn't the focus, and you shouldn't expect it to become a focus just because it was the highest voted on a poll, especially when it was bundled with two other tags.

That's the last I'll say on the matter, try not to be so disingenuous in the future. (y)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Oh, so sharing was bundled in with that... you know that NTR and sharing has different audiences right? Sure it overlaps and there are people who enjoy both, but there are a LOT of people who only like one or the other. So there's no way to tell who voted because of NTR or Sharing (or both).

I don't see how you think this means the game will turn into a brainless slut NTR game based on this poll, or that it will magically turn into a NTR heavy game, when the sharing and romance stuff has been the foundation of the game. It seems that you're maybe being a bit delusional and trying to project your own desires and biases into things. NTR will exist sure, but it isn't the focus, and you shouldn't expect it to become a focus just because it was the highest voted on a poll, especially when it was bundled with two other tags.

That's the last I'll say on the matter, try not to be so disingenuous in the future. (y)
Cuckold, called netorase in the Far East, is a form of sharing, as well as a form of NTR. In this game there will probably be both one and the other

Reactions: giorgyo777

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Cuckold, called netorase in the Far East, is a form of sharing, as well as a form of NTR. In this game there will probably be both one and the other
Actually, if we wanna try to get all technical and stuff here, cuckold in Japan is actually netorare. Netorase while a subgenre of that, has started to be separated from the NTR abbreviation, usually being NTRS instead, while some people just say sharing and/or swinging. Some people still lump sharing/netorase in with netorare under the same abbreviation, but it's not as common now.

Cuckold in the west is the equivalent of netorase in the east, however when the Japanese are referring to cuckold, they are talking about netorare. It's confusing but it is what it is. There will be both in this game you're right about that.

Reactions: exazubi

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Actually, if we wanna try to get all technical and stuff here, cuckold in Japan is actually netorare. Netorase while a subgenre of that, has started to be separated from the NTR abbreviation, usually being NTRS instead, while some people just say sharing and/or swinging. Some people still lump sharing/netorase in with netorare under the same abbreviation, but it's not as common now.

Cuckold in the west is the equivalent of netorase in the east, however when the Japanese are referring to cuckold, they are talking about netorare. It's confusing but it is what it is. There will be both in this game you're right about that.
That's exactly why the Patreon survey wasn't really meaningful. The NTR is actually a collective term for several different fetishes. The focus of the game so far is clearly on sharing (in this case cuckold). But let's wait and see. I'am fine with all the variants. :cool:

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020

Wow thats some amazing amount of copium. Sure if it helps you sleep better at night go ahead and keep telling yourself that. There are way too many ways to ruin the relationship than to have romance.

If you even pay attention to the game most of the other guys all have malicious intent which is the premise of NTR, they are going to steal the girl. Sharing is done so only willingly.

Since you already pat yourself on the back thinking you made a good point, I also want to cut the discussion here. It is getting stupid. (y)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
That's exactly why the Patreon survey wasn't really meaningful. The NTR is actually a collective term for several different fetishes. The focus of the game so far is clearly on sharing (in this case cuckold). But let's wait and see. I'am fine with all the variants. :cool:
Yeah, the poll doesn't seem all too helpful. I would like to make another distinction though. That's between cuck and stag, because though I haven't played the second update yet, in the first release I was getting more of stag vibes from the MC instead of cuck.

Cuckold is more so, based on humiliation and/or submission. The male often times sees himself as lesser than his lover's other partner(s). The cuck is nearly always a voyeur as well, opting to only wanting to watch, at least until the bull is finished.

Whereas a stag, isn't into being humiliated, nor are stags submissive. They often take a more active role, and more often than not usually tend to have more dominate personalities, or at least non-passive ones. Stags will also often times join in as well, maybe at the start, maybe partway through. For stags it's more about seeing their lover/partner get gratification and enjoying herself.

Another difference is that cuckolds often times have an arrangement of some kind with their partner, usually being an open or poly relationship, that way the woman can freely go out and find new men to seduce and bring home eventually. Whereas with stag/vixen relationships, this still happens, but it's less common. Usually stag/vixens are all about being included/participating together, likely finding new people together, and then arranging things from there.

This game could very well have both types of relationships or content, but in the first version, I definitely got more stag/vixen vibes personally, definitely seemed like the direction it was going to me at least. I'll see what 0.2 is like once it's posted. If anything, from what I heard it at least very much seems to be staying in the romance lane with the sharing content, depending on choices possibly. I'm happy about that, and hope it stays that way, or at least have the choice to stay more romance focused.

M3lly to the list you go, can't be bothered arguing with the amalgamation of stupidity and delusion anymore. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Oh look, the trash took itself out. Logic bounces off your thick skull and you talk about delusion. That's rich :KEK:

You didn't address a single point that I made.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes