4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Everyone acts like they know what Bobby is doing.
Maybe the NTR would be if Luke cheats on Kathryn, so she bangs some guy to get back at him?
Or maybe the boss forces Luke to give her to him?
We don't know.

These things will be much simpler when the new tags are added to the site.

Let's just wait and see how everything turns out.
Personally I love the game and am excited about what could possibly happen in the future.

Last edited:

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
What I said in an allusive way is simply that there are GAMES for all tastes, that's why there are labels, TAGS and you just have to READ and choose which games satisfy each person.

Does anyone in their right mind disagree with this?

Aug 26, 2023
Everyone acts like they know what Bobby is doing.
Maybe the NTR would be if Luke cheats on Kathryn, so she bangs some guy to get back at him?
Or maybe the boss forces Luke to give her to him?
We don't know.

These things will be much simpler when the new tags are added to the site.

Let's just wait and see how everything turns out.
Personally I love the game and am excited about what could possibly happen in the future.
I don't mind forced sex with Kathryn but revenge sex would be very hot & interesting (atleast for me) and also if antagonist is cunning & schemes plan to seduce and get Kathryn would be interesting too:devilish:

But like you said lets wait and see.
Im also excited for the future content. One of my fav game rn Kathryn is such a hottie :love:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I don't mind forced sex with Kathryn but revenge sex would be very hot & interesting (atleast for me) and also if antagonist is cunning & schemes plan to seduce and get Kathryn would be interesting too:devilish:

But like you said lets wait and see.
Im also excited for the future content. One of my fav game rn Kathryn is such a hottie :love:
mcs boss or the basment couple in the aparment probably real strategy requires cunning
1707322211003.jpeg

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
My point was only about how constantly suffering defeats dilutes the feeling of loss, making it less impactful when you learn the truth, and harder losses quicken this process.
Sometimes it is just better to get hit all at once, beat your birdie to it, and move on. One scene feels more satisfying than slowly guessing from hints, and learning the truth at the end, hence it might be just perfect to quench your Netorare thirst. It might be more productive to design more scenes like this with different scenarios. I don't get such a strong feeling exploring the recollection room.

There is always a need for some weird anchor to keep the MC in suffering, or making him stupidly oblivious, hence it is repetitive. After the truth gets out, it loses its charm.
When MC fucks a new girl, it doesn't feel like Netorare anymore, unless you also lose her, while in Netorase you can enjoy of having a choice.
Well, if you were to constantly take loses like that, then just better kill yourself.

You lose completely connection with the girl, and rebuilding like it was before isn't possible, she is a slut who cheated on you. There won't such a deep feeling anymore, unless you turn back time there will always be a hint of doubt.

The plot so determined, it kills the joy really quick.

Edit: Also this novel already has a huge vanilla and Netorase/sharing buildup, so I feel that very long and agonizing Netorare isn't required. I can just enjoy the bad endings. But as you can see from Daemon's posts, there's still a demand :HideThePain:
sorry for the late response, are we talking about the same game? Like did you mistake the thread? I'm not disagreeing with you but it sounds like you're talking about stuff related to another game.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
sorry for the late response, are we talking about the same game? Like did you mistake the thread? I'm not disagreeing with you but it sounds like you're talking about stuff related to another game.
You asked about Netorare and Natorase in general, so I gave you my response.

In my convo with DarkDaemonX the bad endings were my proposition of spicing up the scenes based on choices we make on NTR path. That you've butted in and don't know what's about is on you.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Was looking at some of the Kathryn fanart and well it made me think. The MC could never get laid in this game and I wouldn't care as long as we see lots of Kathryn id be happy I love how her character models looks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rastafoo

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
yeah i'm thinking about doing the same after reading this tbh it gets tiring at times. I'm not for or against it. I rarely ever talk about that subject unless someone ask if it's in said game or I just have a general question about a path. But I notice the same people in certain threads sometimes trying to make it all about that for no real reason.
Sheesh, I feel kinda bad as I think I started this thread with an honest question. I have just seen several Devs who were intimidated into changing direction. Personally, I would never advocate such a course. There are several fetish topics I do not like. I just don’t download those games/VN, not harass the Dev, supporters or quibble over tags.

Reactions: Maviarab

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You asked about Netorare and Natorase in general, so I gave you my response.

In my convo with DarkDaemonX the bad endings were my proposition of spicing up the scenes based on choices we make on NTR path. That you've butted in and don't know what's about is on you.
I was trying to be cordial. All the elements you referred to in your prior post were ntr elements, not sharing/ntrs elements. Thus me asking if we're talking about the same game. Despite the in-game labels declaring the opposite, the only real "ntr path" right now is turning down all the "encourage kath to partake in slutty actions" prompts, and seeing if she ignores him.

I make my disdain for ntr fandom lobbying/conflation in sharing games no secret, and lines like "spicing it up" are pretty transparent.

Reactions: Joshy92

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
I was trying to be cordial. All the elements you referred to in your prior post were ntr elements, not sharing/ntrs elements. Thus me asking if we're talking about the same game. Despite the in-game labels declaring the opposite, the only real "ntr path" right now is turning down all the "encourage kath to partake in slutty actions" prompts, and seeing if she ignores him.
Netorase game, or any game, can still have a bad ending. In the form of Netorare for an example.
We were talking about the weight of choices. For the most obscene choices, there should be consequences. This was a reasonable point that Daemon made, and I've agreed. I wrote from the Netorare perspective to show that it could be pleasant to have a fat, fullblown and slutty bad ending here in the alley, and it would be coherent with Netorase build-up and separate, but also shorter and less toilsome compared to a Netorare path.

I make my disdain for ntr fandom lobbying/conflation in sharing games no secret, and lines like "spicing it up" are pretty transparent.
Cordial, yet confrontational at the same time :WeSmart:
Well, I would like to prevent any form of changes in the plot, sharing ones also if they would make it less exciting.
I'm for adding things, not removing or replacing, as it expands the game. With a slight amount of work to add the weight and thrill, why not?:BootyTime:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Still delayed.
28 minutes ago
So I couldn't accurately predict how long my computer issues would delay things. I let this update grow too big and that's on me. The good news is, this will be the biggest update yet with around 800 renders. I'm really sorry for my poor project management and not delivering on time. I'm really close to finishing, but I'm not going to say when at this point since I've already failed at that, so all I can say is soon. I will post again once it's done.

Thanks so much for the support, I really appreciate you all and I'll work hard to do better and deliver on time next time.

Bobbyboy

- sorry to hear about the delay but appreciate the communication. that means dev has to make it up to us with extra previews or sexy renders of our beautiful heroine :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
anyone else plan to replay this game when the updates comes. I dont think I just want to play only the update / new content

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I am concerned that the dev listens to the very few but very loud people that wants netorare games.
While there are hundreds of these types of games, there are only a very few games that support real swinging with a bull mc.
As far as i know there are only two "real" swinging games both with way worse renders/animations.
I would love a game similar to eg and alwl with content that these have and even started to support the dev at the highest lvl but i canceled that, because i´m am afraid it´s not worth it, because the dev goes the mainstream route like most of other dev´s.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I am concerned that the dev listens to the very few but very loud people that wants netorare games.
While there are hundreds of these types of games, there are only a very few games that support real swinging with a bull mc.
As far as i know there are only two "real" swinging games both with way worse renders/animations.
I would love a game similar to eg and alwl with content that these have and even started to support the dev at the highest lvl but i canceld that, because i´m am afraid it´s not worth it, because the dev goes the mainstream route like most of other dev´s.
Exactly my thoughts, and what I was bristling at earlier. If we can't escape the harem ntr police, then it's the ntr purists from the other side, a full court press! And just like you said, I would love another alwl/eg except with younger characters and more stylish artwork, no disprespect to simaras and co.
I'm starting to think "Computer Issues" means he was beating his meat and lost track of time.
Gotta get some discipline Bobbyboy!
:ROFLMAO: TFW you're setting up sex poses in daz and you gotta take a "break"...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I would love a game similar to eg and alwl with content that these have and even started to support the dev at the highest lvl but i canceled that, because i´m am afraid it´s not worth it, because the dev goes the mainstream route like most of other dev´s.
I agree I don't really want any kind of blackmail or cheating NTR without a choice at least. I fear that could happen with the police in the next update. But so far I trust this dev not to do something like that without a choice. To me it would kind of ruin how they are being very open and having actual communication with one another if that happens. I don't mind swinging / hotwife/ sharing NTR , ( I know that really isn't NTR but the loud minority call it such, so I kind of do by default)

Side note what game is EG if you don't mind messaging me the answer kind of curious as I don't recognize that abbreviation.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes