4.60 star(s) 29 Votes
Nov 23, 2020
I'm personally a fan of some types of Netorase/Swinging content, however netorare does nothing for me. It has nothing to do with jealousy, it just makes me lose all attraction and interest in the LI(s). It doesn't interest me, and also doesn't make my wee wee tingle, so what's the point? :ROFLMAO:
I've never understood the jealousy premise. I think of NTR as betrayal. That's what makes me lose all attraction and interest in the LI. Unless of course the LI was forceably taken from the MC.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
was enjoying the game until the scenes at the office with that Santini prick. hope the non ntr path will include something along the lines of the redhead and mc getting evidence against Santini to have him end up in jail, where he can have his ass used by the futas that populate games. and have mc and red end up suing him for eveything he owns and winning. time to give these rich fucks the revenge story that is deserved. mc can easily become an alpha in this situation and build his harem..

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
was enjoying the game until the scenes at the office with that Santini prick. hope the non ntr path will include something along the lines of the redhead and mc getting evidence against Santini to have him end up in jail, where he can have his ass used by the futas that populate games. and have mc and red end up suing him for eveything he owns and winning. time to give these rich fucks the revenge story that is deserved. mc can easily become an alpha in this situation and build his harem..
Yo don't threaten him with a good time

• Haha
Reactions: robrize2169

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
My thoughts exactly, I'd love it if there was a harem route, the GF would probably allow it based on her personality.

It says that all NTR is avoidable, but I'd definitely say that Claire scene is NTR too, so I hope that and the kiss will be avoidable next version, as it's definitely false advertising right now.
wait is claire the shower girl or the one in boss's office? Because if she's the former, I see your point, if she's the latter, that's simply wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I dont like that scene, I think it's supposed to be uncomfortable, but its not ntr, more like corruption/maledom. Ntr would suggest you're jealous of what the boss is doing, and think most players wouldnt want to be treating that girl like that anyway.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
My thoughts exactly, I'd love it if there was a harem route, the GF would probably allow it based on her personality.

It says that all NTR is avoidable, but I'd definitely say that Claire scene is NTR too, so I hope that and the kiss will be avoidable next version, as it's definitely false advertising right now.
Really bro? I understand the kissing scene. But Claire scene is important to show the conflict in the story begins. Without it, MC wouldn't know how lunatic his asshole boss is. I believe even NTR fans don't enjoy it either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if I would like this game
It sounds like there might be consensual sharing later on is that true?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I wonder if I would like this game
It sounds like there might be consensual sharing later on is that true?
Yes there will be consensual sharing, and the GF in this game is super hot. I just hope there's no unavoidable netorare stuff going forward, even if it is light, like kissing/groping. Any netorare should stay on it's own path, and they should never hide what they do from each other on the sharing/swinging path if you ask me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes there will be consensual sharing, and the GF in this game is super hot. I just hope there's no unavoidable netorare stuff going forward, even if it is light, like kissing/groping. Any netorare should stay on it's own path, and they should never hide what they do from each other on the sharing/swinging path if you ask me.
I agree completely

It sounds like I would like this game
I'll try it when I get the time

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
The office one.

It looks like she's a potential LI though, which is why I classified it as an NTR scene.
Sometimes, I hate the definition of NTR used on this site.
Anyway, Claire only makes sense as LI if MC said "fuck no" to the boss and the scene happened without changing the narrative. As how I see it, MC will be more eager to save her from their maniac boss.

Sep 12, 2023
"...and Kathryn may be an unknowing accomplice to his twisted desires ." They can't be all that twisted, no incest tag so MC probably isn't wanting a threesome with her and his sister or something. No beastiality tag, so can't be with a horse or dog either. Please tell don't me the MC wants her to peg him, now THAT would be twisted.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Gudil
Sep 12, 2023
I'll give it a try, just out of curiosity, since I usually prefer to play from v0.3, in case the developer abandons his project
And even then it still gets abandoned sometimes (ie My Sister's Devious Plot, abandoned after 0.4). Lately I don't even bother until it gets a completed tag (ie The Guardian, Summer With Mia 2, Lewd Island a few recent ones) and hopefully not need to wait long for just bugfix patches.

Reactions: ChaozEnigma
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes