4.70 star(s) 32 Votes
Jan 13, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

Sexcultist

Jun 8, 2022
Status update on chapter 5 from dev on :
Hey guys,

Just letting you all know that work on chapter five is going smoothly, albeit a bit slow. I've had some pretty big distractions from development that has slowed things down considerably. I'm on track to release here on itch.io in late July. If you'd like to play earlier than that, then head on over to my Patreon and it will be available earlier depending on which tier you choose to pledge. Hoping to release the first early release in about two weeks or so.

I hope you're all enjoying the game! See you in the next one!

Bobby

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
The pills can't have too big an effect because this game is on patreon.
yeah there is way worse stuff on patreon :unsure:
And it would take away the enjoyment of watching her make decisions for herself.
than why even make this pill, basement/subway plot to begin with:unsure::unsure::unsure:

this dosent really make sens pal

I mean sure the game can make a 180 but than I still dont understand why even make characters like clementines and MC boss

and why dont make a normal (sharing game) with just a normal plot (which would be boring for me at least)

Reactions: Waifuhunter666

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
As long as the stuff with the pills is mostly up to player choice im fine with it. Not really a fan if it's forced especially on the faithful save I got. Even on my sharing save not much of a fan of it since it takes away consent and won't really be romantic or meaningful to the couple but a way for lewds / plot.

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
As long as the stuff with the pills is mostly up to player choice im fine with it. Not really a fan if it's forced especially on the faithful save I got. Even on my sharing save not much of a fan of it since it takes away consent and won't really be romantic or meaningful to the couple but a way for lewds / plot.
This.

The "pill" seems like a way to give some folk some lewd actions faster than the plot would normally ask for. Like a cheat code for turning Kate into a turbo-slut faster. Good for those into that, but I will stick to the 'canon' plot of the slow corruption, without any external influence to circumvent the natural order of things...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yeah there is way worse stuff on patreon :unsure:

than why even make this pill, basement/subway plot to begin with:unsure::unsure::unsure:

this dosent really make sens pal

I mean sure the game can make a 180 but than I still dont understand why even make characters like clementines and MC boss

and why dont make a normal (sharing game) with just a normal plot (which would be boring for me at least)
Those games just haven't been caught yet.

• Sad
Reactions: TimoF965

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
This.

The "pill" seems like a way to give some folk some lewd actions faster than the plot would normally ask for. Like a cheat code for turning Kate into a turbo-slut faster. Good for those into that, but I will stick to the 'canon' plot of the slow corruption, without any external influence to circumvent the natural order of things...
I mean the whole plot revols around them :unsure: :unsure: maybe I read something wrong but I think i play a different game
Those games just haven't been caught yet.
nah this is not true there are even games with 10k monthly income that have this stuff:LOL:

and again why make characters like clementines and MC boss and the whole plot that revolves around the the basement,pills and clementines shop than???

I mean sure the dev can change his whole story because you all want a different kidna game but the dev needs to do a 180 for that and I personally like the CURRENT plot (if its still goes into that direction)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I mean the whole plot revols around them :unsure: :unsure: maybe I read something wrong but I think i play a different game

nah this is not true there are even games with 10k monthly income that have this stuff:LOL:

and again why make characters like clementines and MC boss and the whole plot that revolves around the the basement,pills and clementines shop than???

I mean sure the dev can change his whole story because you all want a different kidna game but the dev needs to do a 180 for that and I personally like the CURRENT plot (if its still goes into that direction)
When did I say to remove it? I said he has to be careful how its implemented. Have you not been paying attention to patreon at all this year?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
When did I say to remove it? I said he has to be careful how its implemented. Have you not been paying attention to patreon at all this year?
mate they have gore and seeds of chaos , mass killing and all this stuff :rolleyes:most games that get banned to incest stuff or loli stuff I guess

and again if he changes his whole story like the copes prision mc boss and clementines shop and the people in basement get free

sure and he completely throws his whole story concept( which was interesting ) over board and than just does swinger clubs and normal couple swapping sure but than the whole game would change completely from its original design

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022

There is corruption based on internal struggle (love vs lust) and then there’s corruption based on external struggle (blackmail, drugs, and stuff like that).
IMHO the internal struggle is more compelling than the external. But I can like both, it just needs to be well done. For example (with the pill), you give the player a choice whether or not Kate takes the pill before a big romantic date with her SO (forgot his name). Her hope is that it will lead to an unforgettable night for the two of them, but you could structure the evening in such a way that her plans get derailed bu circumstances beyond her control - and now you have a horny-out-of-her-mind Kate facing a slew of unexpected situations with men other than the SO. It’s up to you if you use all of your willpower to stay loyal or succumb to lust.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
There is corruption based on internal struggle (love vs lust) and then there’s corruption based on external struggle (blackmail, drugs, and stuff like that).
IMHO the internal struggle is more compelling than the external. But I can like both, it just needs to be well done. For example (with the pill), you give the player a choice whether or not Kate takes the pill before a big romantic date with her SO (forgot his name). Her hope is that it will lead to an unforgettable night for the two of them, but you could structure the evening in such a way that her plans get derailed bu circumstances beyond her control - and now you have a horny-out-of-her-mind Kate facing a slew of unexpected situations with men other than the SO. It’s up to you if you use all of your willpower to stay loyal or succumb to lust.
-we have mc boss
-pills which looks like mc boss ins involved in
-clementines which looks like she works for mc boss and called him
-apartment which (slaves) in basement which looks like drugs and clementines business are responsible for that (prob in traning for work)
-cops that are invovled with mcs boss looking for new (workers for clementines business)
- we still dont know what happend to the previous tenant I guess clementines/mc boss always involved in this (because we saw thoughts of people that the couple has no idea were they getting into)

at the moment it looks like (for me at least) that mcs boss is the antagonist of the story and involved with everything bad in the city so this is the whole plot point or not?????

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
-we have mc boss
-pills which looks like mc boss ins involved in
-clementines which looks like she works for mc boss and called him
-apartment which (slaves) in basement which looks like drugs and clementines business are responsible for that (prob in traning for work)
-cops that are invovled with mcs boss looking for new (workers for clementines business)
- we still dont know what happend to the previous tenant I guess clementines/mc boss always involved in this (because we saw thoughts of people that the couple has no idea were they getting into)

at the moment it looks like (for me at least) that mcs boss is the antagonist of the story and involved with everything bad in the city so this is the whole plot point or not?????
Could be. Seems like Kate can become just another "victim" of these crimes, we just don't know what the 'pure' path will end with - maybe the two of them manage to help fight off some corruption in the city?
No point in speculating, when games like the East Block are for the NTR enjoyers, and the pure route is hardly ever consider canonical.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Could be. Seems like Kate can become just another "victim" of these crimes, we just don't know what the 'pure' path will end with - maybe the two of them manage to help fight off some corruption in the city?
No point in speculating, when games like the East Block are for the NTR enjoyers, and the pure route is hardly ever consider canonical.
The dev has already said you can avoid the ntr entirely. Back when the game first got here the op even mentioned this until some dudes got upset over a kiss so Bobby had it changed.

And "canon" routes are up to the player unless Bobby comes out and chooses a specific one.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
The dev has already said you can avoid the ntr entirely. Back when the game first got here the op even mentioned this until some dudes got upset over a kiss so Bobby had it changed.

And "canon" routes are up to the player unless Bobby comes out and chooses a specific one.
I mean, sure, I never said that NTR can't be avoided, just that games like these tend to be built with NTR in mind. Otherwise, you are just creating a VN with a couple in love. Under what fetish does that fall? Real-life depression? We are here to have fun, but sure, if seeing something you can get anywhere on modern media floats your boat - by all means. Not knocking down your enjoyment of it, just saying the game is obviously geared towards the netorare/netorase crowd.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes