4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
My humble attempt to recreate the best girl.

View attachment 3832412

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does it look good? :unsure:
Nicely done! She'll always look a bit different from the game because of slightly different posing, lighting, expressions, etc. But you've definitely captured her essence for sure.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You did great with the model. As a woman though I'm legally obligated to object to those bathing suits. They're a form of torture.
At my friends summer party we'd always make a penalty for the drinking game "wear the v-slingshot for an hour" (we're all guys)

My humble attempt to recreate the best girl.

View attachment 3832412

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does it look good? :unsure:
Looks great! I like the hand poses on the final one, I find hands and finger posing take up like 90% of daz scene setup time.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
At my friends summer party we'd always make a penalty for the drinking game "wear the v-slingshot for an hour" (we're all guys)

Looks great! I like the hand poses on the final one, I find hands and finger posing take up like 90% of daz scene setup time.
Yeah, hands take a lot of time. I have a set of poses saved as starter positions. Also, grasp, fist, fingers spread and chop and combinations of those help a lot to get you into the ballpark before you fine tune.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think swinging / sharing tag should be reinstated as well? the MC has fetish hotwife his wife i think that count towards sharing?
Tbf there are a few missing tags including cheating and female protagonist. My advice is to not really pay attention to tags I have been burnt too many times because of them.

It's better to ask the dev.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hopefully hotwife/sharing path will continue. I have no interest in NTR/cheating path.
yeah I haven't even made that save yet in this unlike other games just to see the content. Only "cheating" scene ive even seen so far was with Rika but I reloaded. Every other cheating scene was in a situation where I would of felt like a pos doing so not just cause it was cheating but it wasn't consensual but our boss trying to force us too.

So far the way this game plays I don't even have a desire to make a save to see cheating scenes just to see it for the sake of content / being a completionist . I might change my mind when it comes to Kathryn's sister but even if I do it won't be my main save that is for sure. I have 2 main saves faithful sharing and faithful without sharing any other save if I do make it will be just to see a certain scene or a future ending.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Hopefully hotwife/sharing path will continue. I have no interest in NTR/cheating path.
I do like NTR/cheating for some games but I love this one the way it is and hope it continues the way it has been. I also love having choices which very few games have and I appreciate devs who take extra time to have entirely other paths that people can choose. That is called being considerate of peoples likes and dislikes.

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
I don´t know what to think about this one. I dislike this type of NTR (if you want to call it that way) because she is not doing anything the boyfriend does not want to.

If some dialogues were remade then maybe we can talk about NTR or cheating, but all she did with other dudes was consented with his boyfriend, this is more wife sharing than a real NTR. The only cheating part comes from the dude.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don´t know what to think about this one. I dislike this type of NTR (if you want to call it that way) because she is not doing anything the boyfriend does not want to.

If some dialogues were remade then maybe we can talk about NTR or cheating, but all she did with other dudes was consented with his boyfriend, this is more wife sharing than a real NTR. The only cheating part comes from the dude.
id imagine that might come later as it doesn't seem this game wants to rush into that which is what I like. Tho I personally prefer this type of sharing more tbh cause it's rare to see a sharing game with good communication like one but yeah it's mostly stuff with consent for the most part

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes