4.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
Yeah, I have to agree. The point of the story so far (for me) was Kat learning to open herself up more to new experiences. If you follow the path of her fooling around in the trailer earlier on, that kind of defeats the purpose of the main story.
no normal vanilla girl would sit next to a wanking hobo to take pictures (and be excited about it). She has to have a wild, eventually sleeping or self repressed, side in her already to start with that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The flashback
isn't that out of place IMO

Reactions: Gradel1095

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
no normal vanilla girl would sit next to a wanking hobo to take pictures (and be excited about it). She has to have a wild, eventually sleeping or self repressed, side in her already to start with that
The flashback
isn't that out of place IMO
for me the flashback ending with the bukkake ending is a bit out of place but hot. Because her actions feels like they go a bit against her character not in a sexual way but as a character. As to me so far it feels like she is loving sweet and caring girlfriend. Yet that scene is anything but that to me, as it feels like she doesn't care about Luke's feeling , is selfish and not to mention to do something like that on a first date is just a real shitty thing to do. Especially because it's a secret she is hiding from Luke as he doesn't recall it ever happened. But once the scene is over she goes back into loving sweet and caring girlfriend mode like it's a flip of a switch.

Reactions: sagerock820

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
for me the flashback ending with the bukkake ending is a bit out of place but hot. Because her actions feels like they go a bit against her character not in a sexual way but as a character. As to me so far it feels like she is loving sweet and caring girlfriend. Yet that scene is anything but that to me, as it feels like she doesn't care about Luke's feeling , is selfish and not to mention to do something like that on a first date is just a real shitty thing to do. Especially because it's a secret she is hiding from Luke as he doesn't recall it ever happened. But once the scene is over she goes back into loving sweet and caring girlfriend mode like it's a flip of a switch.
I don't see it that way, maybe you have got to have grown up in age where young girls would throw themselves at rock stars, they would do anything if it meant meeting their idols and most of them wanted to have sex with them or whoever held the keys to their dreams, and most of the rock stars would be out of their heads on drugs and fuck them and wouldn't give a shit how old they were, plenty of stories about 13 and 14 year old girls getting gang fucked. So to me a fangirl doing whatever her idol asked her is not out of the realms of possibility.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't see it that way, maybe you have got to have grown up in age where young girls would throw themselves at rock stars, they would do anything if it meant meeting their idols and most of them wanted to have sex with them or whoever held the keys to their dreams, and most of the rock stars would be out of their heads on drugs and fuck them and wouldn't give a shit how old they were, plenty of stories about 13 and 14 year old girls getting gang fucked. So to me a fangirl doing whatever her idol asked her is not out of the realms of possibility.
Even so that be a girl I wouldn't trust anymore rockstar or not, id dump her ass and move on if I found out or knew about it especially on a first date. There is a chance I could be more understanding if I we been dating for awhile and grew some real feeling for her then I probably wouldn't let something like that get in the way as long as she was honest about it and didn't lie or try to hide it , just not on a first date. I get it it's not something your average person gets to experience but It would be hard to be able to get past it with the context of scene first date or not.

But if we pretend I was okay with it even one a first date and gave her a pass because it was with a rockstar. I still wouldn't be okay with because it was a favor asked of her from the rockstar taking advantage of her. To me those are just 3 random men that work for him and he wasn't even involved in the Bukkake , so my forgiveness or pass wouldn't apply even in this situation , id have to have some feeling for her because of the context.

No matter how you put it with the context of the scene to me it feels very selfish of her and a shitty thing to do pass or no pass , which is the opposite of her current character.

Just want to be clear im okay with the scene it's self just not the character shift of Katrynn if you go along with it. I realized all this negative talk about one scenes makes it seem like I don't like it yet im playing a sharing game. This was the first scene I skipped on my sharing save. Well also the gloryhole in the update cause it felt really shitty thing to do.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Even so that be a girl I wouldn't trust anymore rockstar or not, id dump her ass and move on if I found out or knew about it especially on a first date. There is a chance I could be more understanding if I we been dating for awhile and grew some real feeling for her then I probably wouldn't let something like that get in the way as long as she was honest about it and didn't lie or try to hide it , just not on a first date. I get it it's not something your average person gets to experience but It would be hard to be able to get past it with the context of scene first date or not.

But if we pretend I was okay with it even one a first date and gave her a pass because it was with a rockstar. I still wouldn't be okay with because it was a favor asked of her from the rockstar taking advantage of her. To me those are just 3 random men that work for him and he wasn't even involved in the Bukkake , so my forgiveness or pass wouldn't apply even in this situation , id have to have some feeling for her because of the context.

No matter how you put it with the context of the scene to me it feels very selfish of her and a shitty thing to do pass or no pass , which is the opposite of her current character.

Just want to be clear im okay with the scene it's self just not the character shift of Katrynn if you go along with it. I realized all this negative talk about one scenes makes it seem like I don't like it yet im playing a sharing game. This was the first scene I skipped on my sharing save. Well also the gloryhole in the update cause it felt really shitty thing to do.
In the context of the scene, she was doing it because her 'idol' told her that his shows would have to be cancelled as those 3 were threatening him with withdrawing their services, so even though the 'rockstar' wasn't involved, she saw it as doing it for him, plus I think we all know that she wasn't that innocent after admitting to smoking weed just before.

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes