4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
one of these days one of these games need to have our women that is being passed around catch a STD especially if doing it raw all the time. Maybe only then Joshy will think twice about hobo's.

Tho I will admit I do enjoy the hobo scenes because I find them funny usually

Reactions: TimoF965

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, but I'm meaning she needs another boyfriend too. You know how much that idea turns me on bro.
A girl can have multiple boyfriends after all.
ok, so what about the guy she blew while testing that product? Wouldn't he be a better candidate? She already blew him!

• Angry
Reactions: sagerock820

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Good choice but is his dick big enough?

Well he seems nice enough I would have to get to know him to know for sure though to see if he's worthy of dating her.
Why would you have to get to know him? You know him better than the hobo that you're trying to pawn her off to! lol

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I prefer black stocking and high heels my self but I do admit knee high socks can be great a certain characters with a certain look to them. especially a certain blonde from another game with some drama issues with her dad and a contract for staying in college.
For me I love the knee-high socks over black stocking heels, not because it's glamorous, the 2nd definitely wins on that, but wooly socks look like comfort clothes, like something that would be worn around the house by a 20 year old (in fantasyland anyway).

It adds to the taboo for me because she's doing very non-routine things in kick-around-the-house clothing, if that makes any sense. It's the juxtaposition. It's one thing for a girl who looks like a whore doing whorish things, it's quite another for a girl who looks like your cute girlfriend nextdoor on a lazy saturday, and oh yeah, she's doing her best to deepthroat a stranger.. :LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
For me I love the knee-high socks over black stocking heels, not because it's glamorous, the 2nd definitely wins on that, but wooly socks look like comfort clothes, like something that would be worn around the house by a 20 year old (in fantasyland anyway).

It adds to the taboo for me because she's doing very non-routine things in kick-around-the-house clothing, if that makes any sense. It's the juxtaposition. It's one thing for a girl who looks like a whore doing whorish things, it's quite another for a girl who looks like your cute girlfriend nextdoor on a lazy saturday, and oh yeah, she's doing her best to deepthroat a stranger.. :LOL:
o I love that lazy stay inside type of look on a girl not gonna lie. It's hotter than basically anything else I can think of. Especially if there is some kind of connection there. honestly my preference for stocking and high heels over knee high socks looks is kind of stupid. But it's hard for me to picture in my head what an outfit even a sexy outfit with knee-high socks looks like without seeing a picture or something. As I just haven't seen that many outfits / looks that use knee high socks compared stocking and high heels. So yeah my lack of imagination / being able to picture is literally why I prefer the other haha. But I will say the few times I have seen a picture or w/e of a girl in Knee-high socks they usually looks good just cant picture it in my head.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

You said it way better than I ever could. Besides I'll get more turned on if Kath is comfortable during her sexcapades if that makes sense.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As I just haven't seen that many outfits / looks that use knee high socks compared stocking and high heels. So yeah my lack of imagination / being able to picture is literally why I prefer the other haha. But I will say the few times I have seen a picture or w/e of a girl in Knee-high socks they usually looks good just cant picture it in my head.
Oh that's easy, something like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Oh that's easy, something like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
okay seeing a picture im seeing the appeal in knee socks more haha perfect for that lazy inside day look I love. now to program this into my brain so I can actually imagine it from time to time unlike stockings and heels which is easy to imagine haha

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yep, knee-high socks make any scene sexier imo. Just like if Kathryn has sex with another dude on the couple's bed compared to some random location. It just hits differently if it's in the couple's home.

I'm sort of hoping the first time they share is at their place or at least somewhere nice. But then I think would it be better to wait and build up until they take that big step to do it at home?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
okay seeing a picture im seeing the appeal in knee socks more haha perfect for that lazy inside day look I love. now to program this into my brain so I can actually imagine it from time to time unlike stockings and heels which is easy to imagine haha
and don't get me wrong! I like both! Steak for some nights and clams in white wine sauce for others!
Yep, knee-high socks make any scene sexier imo. Just like if Kathryn has sex with another dude on the couple's bed compared to some random location. It just hits differently if it's in the couple's home.

I'm sort of hoping the first time they share is at their place or at least somewhere nice. But then I think would it be better to wait and build up until they take that big step to do it at home?
Yes, please for the love of god no alleyways (this is not a hobo-bashing comment in disguise, bring the hobo home if she has to)...sex that looks uncomfortable aint hot.

Reactions: TimoF965
4.60 star(s) 38 Votes