4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is one of the very few games where when Kathryn cucks me it's going to be beautiful and romantic.
I want to do things like help her pick an outfit for her date and drive her to her lover.

And eventually she'll get comfortable enough to bring her lover home and make love to him on our bed :love:
I'll make sure the room is set up nice with scented candles, rose petals and stuff like that.

Aug 5, 2017
Basically, go into TheEastBlock-0.5.2-pc\renpy\common folder.

Then find 00console.rpy.

Inside that file, find the following:
Python:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
Change False to True

Save the file. Load the game.

Load a save. Press SHIFT + O

Type:

Code:
pname = "Cucky92"
Press Enter. Press Escape or Right-Click.

Then you're done.
I tried that but it still says Luke

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
For me the 2 hottest scenes happened in these scenarios: Dream & Flashback. While the scenes were awesome and I appreciate their inclusion and production, there is always a dark cloud hovering over these moments. Similar feelings of 'fake nudes' - no matter how excellent they are made, just knowing it isn't real or happening in current reality, almost completely washes away all the 5minute positive emotions from seeing it. Now that is just my opinion, but I hope the good stuff with the good resources and good chunk of time spent will be used more on actual scenes that are present and real.

But other than that, still a big fan of the game and plot is developing nicely, maybe not so much in the mystery aspect this time, but I liked some cute progresses in various relationships. Wifey texting that dude in prison was very cool, even if I would ideally like a LITTLE bit spicier picture used, but it's a good potential AND I liked that she finally understood she doesn't need permission from MC for every little thing and she can be autonomous at times.

Also as big of a pervert as I am, I can still appreciate tasteful sensual hot details, like MC's dad having his hand on wifeys thigh and panties being visible from our perspective in that moment - EXTREMELY well done moment! :)

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: ToursEiffelNeymar

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Hey dude what did you think of that shower masturbation scene? I thought it was so hot the things Kathryn was thinking.

One of the hottest netorase scenes I have seen in a while.
I agree, really good, definitely a typical thing women do, fantasizing about stuff after reading a juicy book or reminiscing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92
Aug 5, 2017
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I'm not satisfied with the visit to the gloryholes, I hope we see her there with other men, good that at least in the last scene there was a possibility of cheating and we let Katherine move on

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I've played too many games where because I picked option B early in A vs B, I'm forced into option Y later in X vs Y, because dev assumed people who like A must like X and B must like Y.
I am a little torn about this. If the choice based development is done as usual in this games, I also find it very unsatisfying. Just because I peeped once at another girl does not mean I will become a cheating monster without choice.
But if it is done well, I love feeling sone consequences for my choices.If I cheated three times, it will be unlikely that I will feel fully faithful on the fourth time - this faithful option could vanish. If I decided to succumb to "alpha" males that wanted to fuck my girl two times, it is unlikely, I will stand up and beat them up instead.

Joking aside yeah im not into feet scenes I actually hate them and find them annoying
I like beautiful feet, don't find them ugly or anything. I do even suck on a toe once in a while, but I am bored of this feed-scenes in so many novels. They are just boring. I also love kissing necks or thighs, but fetish scenes about that? No thanks, either.

what about MC? Who is actually her current boyfriend?
Booooring! :D

Similar feelings of 'fake nudes' - no matter how excellent they are made, just knowing it isn't real or happening in current reality, almost completely washes away all the 5minute positive emotions from seeing it.
Yeah, Inshare that with you. But it only is true for me with the dream. The flashback is real for me, sinde it happened and mattered.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm excited to play the prequel now when it comes out. I'm really curious about Kathryn's past.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm excited to play the prequel now when it comes out. I'm really curious about Kathryn's past.
you know what's funny Joshy, before I even knew about the prequel I mentioned how I would love a prequel because how much I love Kathryn's character. Then months later I saw it was been thinked about then actually confirmed

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I am a little torn about this. If the choice based development is done as usual in this games, I also find it very unsatisfying. Just because I peeped once at another girl does not mean I will become a cheating monster without choice.
But if it is done well, I love feeling sone consequences for my choices.If I cheated three times, it will be unlikely that I will feel fully faithful on the fourth time - this faithful option could vanish. If I decided to succumb to "alpha" males that wanted to fuck my girl two times, it is unlikely, I will stand up and beat them up instead.
Yeah, that's a fairly reasonable take, and I'd agree most of the time. Having permanent consequences is good. My issue is when devs will conflate things that are very loosely related....one of the katies corruption games (or similar name cant remember) - in order to be on a path where you had some swinger group fuck late game, you had to have her fuck these dirty drug dealers earlier....and it's like....obviously I want the first without the second....

Anyways in the context of what's applicable to this game, I trust that bobbyboy wouldn't force something major like pregnancy, so I suppose it's not an issue. As I mentioned earlier, my kneejerk was more at what I saw as a poor contiuum of options (a hard cuck option, a cheating option, and a pure vanilla option).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Is there a discord for this game? I assume no because there is no link on the first page but I thought I would ask anyway.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Yeah, that's a fairly reasonable take, and I'd agree most of the time. Having permanent consequences is good. My issue is when devs will conflate things that are very loosely related....one of the katies corruption games (or similar name cant remember) - in order to be on a path where you had some swinger group fuck late game, you had to have her fuck these dirty drug dealers earlier....and it's like....obviously I want the first without the second....

Anyways in the context of what's applicable to this game, I trust that bobbyboy wouldn't force something major like pregnancy, so I suppose it's not an issue. As I mentioned earlier, my kneejerk was more at what I saw as a poor contiuum of options (a hard cuck option, a cheating option, and a pure vanilla option).
I'd say that adding pregnancy as a possible ending variation is a must in this game - but only if said ending is a direct consequence of letting (so a choice) Kathryn get creampied by someone else. Maybe Luke is letting it happen, maybe Kathryn decides on her own (depending on your route, sharing or NTR), but it needs to happen and it needs to be optional.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'd say that adding pregnancy as a possible ending variation is a must in this game - but only if said ending is a direct consequence of letting (so a choice) Kathryn get creampied by someone else. Maybe Luke is letting it happen, maybe Kathryn decides on her own (depending on your route, sharing or NTR), but it needs to happen and it needs to be optional.
I would be surprised if pregnancy isn't a ending on the no sharing path she already was thinking about / having a fantasy about having a baby with Luke in the most recent update. So at the very least I would say it will be a thing on 1 of the paths but should be for both but yeah should be optional as well. I hate it when games don't have it as optional , I don't really like pregnancy unless I really like a certain LI or feel their relationship or romance is special.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I would be surprised if pregnancy isn't a ending on the no sharing path she already was thinking about / having a fantasy about having a baby with Luke in the most recent update. So at the very least I would say it will be a thing on 1 of the paths but should be for both but yeah should be optional as well. I hate it when games don't have it as optional , I don't really like pregnancy unless I really like a certain LI or feel their relationship or romance is special.
True, it definitely needs to be on the pure/sharing path, but maybe it has to be "forced" on that path because, as you've said, Kathryn already expressed a desire for kids to Luke on that path, having it as optional would be weirder in fact.

But it needs to be optional on all the other paths, as well as multiple possible paternities (but not too many, one specifically for Alex, one specifically for Luke's dad, and make a generic pregnancy ending if Kathryn got impregnated by any other random encounter).

If Bobby can do all of the above, this game will easily be 10/10 for me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
True, it definitely needs to be on the pure/sharing path, but maybe it has to be "forced" on that path because, as you've said, Kathryn already expressed a desire for kids to Luke on that path, having it as optional would be weirder in fact.

But it needs to be optional on all the other paths, as well as multiple possible paternities (but not too many, one specifically for Alex, one specifically for Luke's dad, and make a generic pregnancy ending if Kathryn got impregnated by any other random encounter).

If Bobby can do all of the above, this game will easily be 10/10 for me.
I think it's already a 10/10. Pregnancy would just be the icing on the cake, but it certainly isn't needed imo.

Reactions: TimoF965

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'd say that adding pregnancy as a possible ending variation is a must in this game - but only if said ending is a direct consequence of letting (so a choice) Kathryn get creampied by someone else.
See this is what confuses me, because the way you write it here; "possible ending variation is a must but only if said ending is a direct consequence of kathryn having other guy cum inside her" - so it's an ending you want to be see made mandatory but only mandatory in cases of infidelity? That doesnt make sense, why wouldnt it be mandatory in all cases, both where it was Luke's jizz or other guys'? Or similarly non-mandatory in both cases.

Reactions: mase88
4.60 star(s) 38 Votes