• Roxanne (The Alchemist)

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Stina (The Fortune Teller)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
yeah its kinda getting old i wished the creator just allowed the heroine to give her virginty to a man of her own choice instead of using a dildo or getting raped by failed mission
Well, the last two games did give you the choice to give it away. in SamVan you can sell it for a bunch of money at the beginning, and in Ideology you can can sell it at an auction. There are other examples like that in each game as well. If you specifically mean choosing to have consentual, loving sex with someone... then that's what the pure love route is for.

Granted, I agree with the notion that they add in more stuff with each installment and change things up. It's always kind of funny to see a re-used pose for the heroine during a scene.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Well, the last two games did give you the choice to give it away. in SamVan you can sell it for a bunch of money at the beginning, and in Ideology you can can sell it at an auction. There are other examples like that in each game as well. If you specifically mean choosing to have consentual, loving sex with someone... then that's what the pure love route is for.

Granted, I agree with the notion that they add in more stuff with each installment and change things up. It's always kind of funny to see a re-used pose for the heroine during a scene.
I'd just like him to take a cue from other devs and not lock 99% of sexual content behind virginity loss.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022

Sorry I should have explained better I’m not talking about doing the doing the pure love route I’m going for the NTR route i hope to corrupt the heroine by meeting a fat middle aged man who corrupts her to make her his wife I want have the choice to say yes to the path of corruption which ends of giving her virginity to fat bastard middle age man also I want the mother to be corrupted by him too to get a oyakodon

Reactions: kunocat

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Hey there! It's been a hot minute hasn't it?

ONEONE1 Shadowdropped an update on their Fanbox completely out of the blue, and although there was no much in this update in terms of CGs, we did get something BIG this time around, with ONEONE1 mentioning in the notes of this update that, if Debugging goes well and nothing unprecedented happens, the game should launch by...

Late April/May - 2023!

Assuming everything goes as planned, this is our release window everyone, we're only a few months away from the game's launch!

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Hey there! It's been a hot minute hasn't it?

ONEONE1 Shadowdropped an update on their Fanbox completely out of the blue, and although there was no much in this update in terms of CGs, we did get something BIG this time around, with ONEONE1 mentioning in the notes of this update that, if Debugging goes well and nothing unprecedented happens, the game should launch by...

Late April/May - 2023!

Assuming everything goes as planned, this is our release window everyone, we're only a few months away from the game's launch!
I have been waiting for them to release the alpha version this week. Too bad they delay :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Scrabbles

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
Seems like ONEONE1 are continuing with May as the release month in their , which seems to track with the time between release of their other games. Unsure whether that's the release of the full game or just the trial though from the wording, but I'm putting my bet on it being the trial. Also got another Pig bestiality scene:

豚サンプル.gif

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Seems they're going back to being entirely focused on one girl, which is fine, preferable even since that means more scenarios variety, but I hope there's a few good scenes of that red head. She's supposed to be the rival so she's number 2.

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
No major update this week...still internal/alpha testing. One (possibly new) feature is that you can choose the maximum ero level of the heroine at the beginning. And one more new pig bestiality scene.
image-800.jpg

Reactions: GodOfAll

kjk91

Sep 15, 2022
havent checked in for awhile here but these are some amazing updates! can't believe we are looking at such an early release date already. I had hopped that SV english translation wouldve come out by now since i feel like im missing out on a lot of stuff when playing SV without a proper translation, oh well continue to wait!

all these updates have me really looking forward to playing EW though I hope there are now delays!

Reactions: MILF Wiz

KurtIrving

Sep 16, 2020
Ok, so there was an update and it looks like the Devs are still planning on releasing the game at the end of May.
The demo for subscribers will be released by the end of this month (hopefully) and the public demo will be out roughly 1-2 weeks before the game's launch.

I'm not 100% sure how they're planning on releasing the demo but I'll try to transfer a copy to the Google Drive.

MILF Wiz You might want to start a new game thread if the mods allow it this early.

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Some interesting updates this week:
1. the alpha version will be available on April 30 to paid ci-en users (yay!)
2. the pregnancy system this time allows miscarriage (though we don't know whether it is by drug or by physical force)

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
Honestly, while I can see the appeal of pregnancy content, I'm a bit worried about the miscarriage stuff. Still (sadly) remember that MILF game that had some surprisingly heavy stuff regarding physical force abortion (Spoilers: It wasn't pretty).

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Honestly, while I can see the appeal of pregnancy content, I'm a bit worried about the miscarriage stuff. Still (sadly) remember that MILF game that had some surprisingly heavy stuff regarding physical force abortion (Spoilers: It wasn't pretty).
just say kirsten man