Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Stina (The Fortune Teller)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Update!

It's been a couple of weeks, but finally, I come with a signifcant update to share with you guys, it's a pretty big one, so you all should read this one until the end!

Firstly, we have some more information on Sitri, the cute ribbon girl I assume most of you remember from back when the game was first revealed!
C1fCOLXOTMuIHNfHLo2TFVsB.jpeg
From what I could gather from this update, they described her as an apprentice witch Liz will meet at some point the game's second chapter, appearently while the two are under arrest by The Great Witch Hunt, the two are said to form a sister-like relationship, with Liz teaching Sitri magic and the like, meaning she might play a bigger role than I had previously anticipated

Now, here comes the BIG news that came from this update...
ONEONE1 Said that, currently, the game is said to release during the spring in Japan, and as some of you may know, Japanese spring happens between March to May over there
images (1) (6).jpeg
This means that, unless a massive delay happens, the projected release date for this game is now officially somewhere between March through May!

We're getting closer and closer to this game's launch, and I hope you're all as excited as me to finally get our hands on it, I'll keep you guys updated, 'til next time!

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Updated the first post with the current projected release date, here's hoping it stays that way for a while
This one is interesting because it will probably have a mother and daughter ending the other past games we’re okay but the young heroines only gets old fast in a fantasy game so having milf heroine is nice

Verche

Jan 31, 2020
as much as i like liz as shes my favorite character so far i really do hope aletta gets as many if not more scenes than her because shes honestly a breath of fresh air

Reactions: MILF Wiz

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Happy end of January everyone! We have a new update today and I wanna share what we got from it:

The character of focus of this update was someone I think a lot of you may have forgotten about given how little we saw of her since she was first revealed, and that is Stina, the mysterious fortune teller from Liz's kingdom
20230131_092356.jpg
ONEONE1 Described her as a famous, yet mysterious figure who seemingly appears at random, she is kind of an urban legend in Liz's kingdom, like Bloody Mary

Some more attentive figures on the thread may notice that we can actually see her eyes open in this sheet, a direct contrast to when she was first revealed, and with how much focus was placed in her eyes being either open or closed in this update, I get the impression this might be of importance to the game's plot, guess we'll have to see

Finally, the second thing to note from this update are these strange new CGs for what appears to be some of Liz's scenes
ESoo4DYNOs06jKazjvKoK0lB.jpeg
tP9ga9Pk4o3gMbOBklEYhD8z.jpeg
They certainly stand out compared to previous CGs in ONEONE1's games, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think any of them took this perspective, they all tend to be pretty up and close all things considered, will probably analyze them more once they've all been uploaded onto the Drive folder

Overall, not the most informative update compared to previous ones, but I nevertheless hope to keep you guys up to date on any new developments related to this game, specially now that we're on the final stretch of it's development it seems!

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Happy end of January everyone! We have a new update today and I wanna share what we got from it:

The character of focus of this update was someone I think a lot of you may have forgotten about given how little we saw of her since she was first revealed, and that is Stina, the mysterious fortune teller from Liz's kingdom
View attachment 2353986
ONEONE1 Described her as a famous, yet mysterious figure who seemingly appears at random, she is kind of an urban legend in Liz's kingdom, like Bloody Mary

Some more attentive figures on the thread may notice that we can actually see her eyes open in this sheet, a direct contrast to when she was first revealed, and with how much focus was placed in her eyes being either open or closed in this update, I get the impression this might be of importance to the game's plot, guess we'll have to see

Finally, the second thing to note from this update are these strange new CGs for what appears to be some of Liz's scenes
View attachment 2353996
View attachment 2353997
They certainly stand out compared to previous CGs in ONEONE1's games, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think any of them took this perspective, they all tend to be pretty up and close all things considered, will probably analyze them more once they've all been uploaded onto the Drive folder

Overall, not the most informative update compared to previous ones, but I nevertheless hope to keep you guys up to date on any new developments related to this game, specially now that we're on the final stretch of it's development it seems!
Looks like your typical montage scene, first time I saw it was in Makina. After that it showed up in Tiina and since then its been in a few games, including Scars of Summer and Sera and Noelle. Its probably towards the end of a corruption route and will likely involve her having sex with the man in various positions all over the room while cycling through lighting to show that they did it all night long. Its a pretty fun trend in these games.

KurtIrving

Sep 16, 2020
View attachment 2353996
View attachment 2353997

Yeah about that... they attached the images as a .psd file (use Gimp to open).
I've uploaded each image separately in the Drive.
The names are a total guess from me; it looks like OneOne1's standard prostitution scenes.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Looks like your typical montage scene, first time I saw it was in Makina. After that it showed up in Tiina and since then its been in a few games, including Scars of Summer and Sera and Noelle. Its probably towards the end of a corruption route and will likely involve her having sex with the man in various positions all over the room while cycling through lighting to show that they did it all night long. Its a pretty fun trend in these games.
Judging by the ones uploaded by Irving on the Drive Folder, looks like this will very much be the case, makes me hope we'll get similar prostitution montages for the cast as well!

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
It's been a hot minute fellas, but today we finally got an update from ONEONE1 after a good while waiting for one!

Firstly, the update went into detail on Roxanne, the alchemist I assume some of you guys must've forgotten about, but like her friend Stina, she's very much still fully planned for the game
1676198233679.png
ONEONE1 Described her as a genius elf alchemist who also utilizes a wand like the rest of the game's cast
She's also said to be an anxious, shy shut-in, which honestly adds up with her design
We also got a teaser of her nude sprite, which will be promptly uploaded to the Drive folder!

1676198402019.png Next up we had the reveal of this lovely CG of Liz giving some lucky bastard a nice nursing handjob
Unless I'm mistaken, ONEONE1 Games beforehand never included such a scenario, so this is an all new scene type for The Eclipse Witch! Good to know this game is adding more varied sex scenarios to the mix!

And finally, ONEONE1 not only reconfirmed that the 'Spring 2023' release is locked and loaded, but also that all of the materials for the game, which probably include the CGs, Voice Acting and Scenarios are all prepared, so it really does look like the game will come out very soon!

KurtIrving

Sep 16, 2020
Just a note about this update, they gave all the Breastfed Handjob CGs so... enjoy.
Also yes, I have both of Roxanne's standing images in the Drive folder.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Hello once again! The newest update took a bit longer to come out than usual, but I think it's for good reason! Because THIS is the motherload of updates released this year, you'll see what I mean soon

Firstly, in this latest update, ONEONE1 has stated that the game will be entering debugging starting this march, BUT, like with Samurai Vandalism, they have a trial version/demo that willl be released to his Fanbox subscribers at first and then, eventually, released for free and for all to enjoy, this will be our first proper look into the game, and I don't know about you guys, but getting a playable teaser for this game alone is making me excited!

Or atleast, that's what I would say, IF THIS UPDATE DIDN'T ALSO INCLUDE IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS FEATURING FINISHED ARTWORK
1676891324770.png
There is, of course, one featuring Liz, with her about to give birth to a monster, which was one of the very first CGs we got of this game back in it's early development states, but you can also notice her sporting some very nice darker nipples, which was a feature of the pregnancy system that ONEONE1 teased for this game long ago, now properly implemented!

BUT, Wherever Liz goes, her beatiful mother goes as well!
1676891545947.png
That's right, we finally have another finalized CG of Aletta, and needless to say, it looks gorgeous, and now I'm going crazy over here thinking of this incredible mother-daughter combo, and I cannot BELIEVE it took ONEONE1 this long to explore this idea

And I think this was all for this update, I'm very much excited to finally get the game soon and-
SIKE, THAT'S WHAT YOU THOUGHT
1676892179845.png
As if all of THIS wasn't enough, we got confirmation that, indeed, we WILL get scenes of Liz and Aletta together, the mother and daughter duo will be getting the ONEONE1 Corruption treatment, TOGETHER!

There's no other way to put it folks, this was my honest reaction to this update:
1676892339445.png
It goes without saying, but we will be uploading the Oyakodon CG to the Drive folder and I will post it here as well for you all too see, you've earned it

And that was all for this update, and I only have three words for it:

BEST.
UPDATE.
EVER.

Necreonlord4

Nov 4, 2022
I really hope the pregancy system will be better this time around and not just "impregnation,then skip straight to late term belly and birth". (like in SM and IiF)
That was lackluster and shouldnt have been included in the first place.
Either do it right or dont do it at all.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
SIKE, THAT'S WHAT YOU THOUGHT
View attachment 2403915
As if all of THIS wasn't enough, we got confirmation that, indeed, we WILL get scenes of Liz and Aletta together, the mother and daughter duo will be getting the ONEONE1 Corruption treatment, TOGETHER!

There's no other way to put it folks, this was my honest reaction to this update:
View attachment 2403923
It goes without saying, but we will be uploading the Oyakodon CG to the Drive folder and I will post it here as well for you all too see, you've earned it

And that was all for this update, and I only have three words for it:

BEST.
UPDATE.
EVER.
Forgot to update you guys sooner, but they've all been uploaded over to the Drive folder, and it's quite a lot of them in fact! Here's just some of them for you guys to enjoy in their complete, uncropped glory!
1677099144580.png
1677099278065.png
1677099384068.png

Here's hoping this will not be all that we see of these two in the final game, they make for quite the erotic duo

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
I really hope the pregancy system will be better this time around and not just "impregnation,then skip straight to late term belly and birth". (like in SM and IiF)
That was lackluster and shouldnt have been included in the first place.
Either do it right or dont do it at all.
Not only that, also the deathly boring "you can only get pregnant in corruption endgame and after womb modification because apparently all humans are born sterile here" shit. And autolocking the heroine to a "safe facility" for birth. Where are the early OneOne1 games where you could give birth mid-battle and then swing the baby on the umbilical cord? :KEK: