• Stina (The Fortune Teller)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
At last, a new update!
This one is actually pretty important too, so listen up fellas:
Besides a new sex animation for Liz, the biggest news to break out from this particular update are the confirmation that ONEONE1 has already decided the VA Cast for this game and have begun the recording process with some of the cast!
It's gonna be a bit of a slow process since they've said they will be doing them on a character by character basis, recording lines for characters who have had all of their scenes finished already, but it's in the works
They've confirmed it will be a mix of VA's from their past games and some new blood, very curious to see who this new blood could be, ONEONE1 usually picks really good VA's for their games
They've said the voice cast won't be revealed for a while, but nevertheless, we should all keep waiting for the big announcement

The new scene will be uploaded to the archive as always, but overall, this was a pretty significant update to this game, hoping you guys will be excited for the VAs as much as I am, they always complete ONEONE1's games for me with their perfomances

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I really H scenes with sex animation it gives it more life for scenes I just wished more hentai games did that also moving sprites having sex

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Also, I forgot to i
At last, a new update!
This one is actually pretty important too, so listen up fellas:
Besides a new sex animation for Liz, the biggest news to break out from this particular update are the confirmation that ONEONE1 has already decided the VA Cast for this game and have begun the recording process with some of the cast!
It's gonna be a bit of a slow process since they've said they will be doing them on a character by character basis, recording lines for characters who have had all of their scenes finished already, but it's in the works
They've confirmed it will be a mix of VA's from their past games and some new blood, very curious to see who this new blood could be, ONEONE1 usually picks really good VA's for their games
They've said the voice cast won't be revealed for a while, but nevertheless, we should all keep waiting for the big announcement

The new scene will be uploaded to the archive as always, but overall, this was a pretty significant update to this game, hoping you guys will be excited for the VAs as much as I am, they always complete ONEONE1's games for me with their perfomances
A smaller update on this from ONEONE1's Twitter:

They were asked how many of their characters had their scenes/scenarios completed and said that although they weren't allowed to say, they did share that most of them were close to being finished and that once they were, VA Recordings would start for them as well

So if I'm getting this right, the cast has had all or atleast most of their scenes finished, I have to admit, they're developing this game at a much quicker pace than I expected them to, which means it may not be too long until we see a release next year!

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
How many sex scenes do they have?
No official numbers have been revealed, but I can take an educated guess on the overall quantity the girls might have:

- Liz (MC Privilege, Has had the most scenes revealed so far as well)
- Aletta (The absolute fan favorite ane breakout star, will probably have the second biggest ammount of scenes right behind her daughter)
- Faith (Liz's main rival in the game, probably won't have as many scenes as Liz's family, but I expect her to have a decent ammount herself)
- Sitri (Hard to tell since although she has had one of her scenes revealed, we have heard very little about her since reveal, so I expect she won't have that many)
- Camilla (Does anyone even remember her existence? ONEONE1 Sure doesn't seem to, don't be surprised if she has the least ammount of the main cast, bet she only got in cause ONEONE1 has an obsession with elfs)

I think that about covers it

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
No official numbers have been revealed, but I can take an educated guess on the overall quantity the girls might have:

- Liz (MC Privilege, Has had the most scenes revealed so far as well)
- Aletta (The absolute fan favorite ane breakout star, will probably have the second biggest ammount of scenes right behind her daughter)
- Faith (Liz's main rival in the game, probably won't have as many scenes as Liz's family, but I expect her to have a decent ammount herself)
- Sitri (Hard to tell since although she has had one of her scenes revealed, we have heard very little about her since reveal, so I expect she won't have that many)
- Camilla (Does anyone even remember her existence? ONEONE1 Sure doesn't seem to, don't be surprised if she has the least ammount of the main cast, bet she only got in cause ONEONE1 has an obsession with elfs)

I think that about covers it
Thank you

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I'm sure you guys must have seen it by now, but ONEONE1 officially confirmed on their twitter today that the big update for Samurai Vandalism is finally being released this next week
Now that the update has been finished, I fully expect ONEONE1's team to put all of their development time on this game and so more beefy updates from here on out, here's hoping I'm right about this!

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Kept you waiting huh?
With how long it took for this update to come out today, I was worried there would be no update to begin with, but luckily there was one!
Unfortunately there were no real updates on the game itself since this was, understandbly, more focused on the release of Samurai Vandalism 2.0, but we did get a new animation for Liz as a consolation price atleast
If my theory is correct this should hopefully be the last dissapointing update for Eclipse Witch and we should start getting more substantial stuff from here on out, as always, the new animation will be over at Google Drive, so look out for that!
See you all soon!

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I don't see any info (content) about this character, I hope it won't be neglected because in my opinion it has the sexiest design. Yes i flat/cute girl lover. :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Given the fact she is slated to be Liz's main rival in the game, I can assure you she will not be neglected good sir, lmao
So far I've gotten the impression she is supposed to be this preppy, prideful rich girl like Karin from Street Fighter (even has a fiance too) so it should be fun to see how she is corrupted in the game!

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
I remember that the ojou-sama like character in Ideology in Friction had plenty of scenes both pure and corruption, so it looks like she'll also get a lot of loving.

Also, you are right friend, flat is justice.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
So.... This is a tad akward
Hey all, I know this thread has been unusually quiet for the last week or so, and there's a reason for that
For the last couple of days now, ONEONE1 has been lazer-focused on the release of the big update for Samurai Vandalism and as a result there have been just about no substential new information on the game besides new animations for Liz, but you already get the gist of them by now so there's basically nothing to say
I'm hoping this doesn't dissapoint you all, but right now I'm waiting on an actual substantial update to the game to share with you all, the last weeks have been rough for our witches, but I hope that with the 2.0 update for SamVan finally releasing today, we will finally start getting substantial updates again!

With all of that said, I was wondering if you guys could help me with something:
1666345750268.png
ONEONE1 Updated their Twitter Baner with an image related to The Eclipse Witch and this text, could anyone translate it and tell us what it means, I think it could potentially be related to development of this upcoming game, any and all help would be appreciated!

I hope it won't be long until the next big update happens and I can share it with you guys here, it would be a very exciting day

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
So.... This is a tad akward
Hey all, I know this thread has been unusually quiet for the last week or so, and there's a reason for that
For the last couple of days now, ONEONE1 has been lazer-focused on the release of the big update for Samurai Vandalism and as a result there have been just about no substential new information on the game besides new animations for Liz, but you already get the gist of them by now so there's basically nothing to say
I'm hoping this doesn't dissapoint you all, but right now I'm waiting on an actual substantial update to the game to share with you all, the last weeks have been rough for our witches, but I hope that with the 2.0 update for SamVan finally releasing today, we will finally start getting substantial updates again!

With all of that said, I was wondering if you guys could help me with something:
View attachment 2114322
ONEONE1 Updated their Twitter Baner with an image related to The Eclipse Witch and this text, could anyone translate it and tell us what it means, I think it could potentially be related to development of this upcoming game, any and all help would be appreciated!

I hope it won't be long until the next big update happens and I can share it with you guys here, it would be a very exciting day
Image translation says literally: "ONEONE1 - his latest work, The opening of the eclifus - In intensive production!"

If we squint eyes at this poetry, eclifus=eclipse, and that would mean they are done with Samurai Vandalism and going all out on making the new game now. Which, yay!

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Man, I'm really hoping this weekend's update will get the hype train for this game back on track, during the middle of the year there was so much content being released for this game and yet there was no one who was talking about that I felt inspired to create this thread and share my knowledge with you guys
This has so far, to me atleast, felt like the biggest drought related to TEW content in a long time, I really hope now that the development for Samurai Vandalism has ended that we can confidently return to real, significant updates related to this game for good

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
FINALLY, AFTER SO LONG, I HAVE AN ACTUAL UPDATE FOR THE GAME, AND IT IS ACTUALLY A BIG ONE

First things first, and perhaps the biggest news to drop from this update, a new character was revealed for the game, everyone, meet Ellie!
OWxmgoy4dZUj7il38w4zachd.jpeg
ugp3Quw1Ynyxsp03fxayioGe.jpeg
She is described as the deadliest receptionist of her guild, and also that she comes from the same village that both Liz and Aletta come from, implying she is from the same guild as Liz

They also said that she likes women, more specifically "Cute Girls", which means we should expect lots of Yuri content from her specifically, so yuri fans, rejoice!

In regards to the game itself, ONEONE1 stated that the game has grown bigger in scope since it was first revealed, and many more H-Scenes and HCGS were added compared to what was originally envisioned for the project, which means this game won't be just a smaller game like he originally planned, but a full blown production like his previous games, I hope this means every girl in the cast will get the same sex maniac treatment as Liz inevitably will!

And lastly, ONEONE1 has confirmed that the game is in full production, stating that it should release sometime next year, so the official release date is ofticial folks! We will be visiting Liz's kingdom sometimes in 2023, get your dicks ready for that!

It is so great to finally have a substantial update to the game like this again, I hope this is just the beginning

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
finally an update. the new character you describe looks promising, I can't wait to "try it out" (y)