• Roxanne (The Alchemist)

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Stina (The Fortune Teller)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Do you actually think they are gonna make the milf a playable character?
Right now I think their plans are still to have Liz as the only playable character, but I did pick up on how many times ONEONE1 mentioned that Aletta was so popular even before the game came out and how so many people were asking for her to have a bigger role in the game

Not to mention when I showed them the results of the poll, they said they didn't know if they could make Aletta playable, but did say "I would love to have people like you supporting me, since there are times voices like yours CAN be reflected in the final work!"

So right now there is a small, small chance that ONEONE1 can change their minds about having Liz as the sole playable character and make Aletta playable as well due to fan reception, and if not, I definetly expect her to have the most scenes compared to the other girls

Reactions: Wolf master

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
To be honest, i kind of dislike how Aletta turned out.

I really love this design of her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But now she looks like this:

Her boobs are way too big and look very much inflated.
The difference is like a dozen cupsizes more.
It's such a shame, i LOVED her earlier design.

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019

I would think it's just them being inconsistent in different depictions(or at least I hope so, I agree with you that she looks much better with her earlier boobs, the new look is bordering grotesque). What's worse is that they thought up this particular scene: nipple fuck is (to me) something utterly disgusting, they would just be ripped apart.

Reactions: JMTe and Racoon_4

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I would think it's just them being inconsistent in different depictions(or at least I hope so, I agree with you that she looks much better with her earlier boobs, the new look is bordering grotesque). What's worse is that they thought up this particular scene: nipple fuck is (to me) something utterly disgusting, they would just be ripped apart.
Fair, but there is definetly an audience for scenes like that, must be the reason for so many games to include the, what can you do?

Reactions: Wolf master

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020

There is a good chance this may be another case of art inconsistency, ONEONE1, for all the quality their CGs usually have, isn't very known for consistent proportions in their artworks
Sometimes they look fairly normal meanwhile some other times they look inflated like as seen with Azami from Samurai Vandalism

Normally she looks like this:
Screenshot_20220906-134529~2.png

But in some of her CGs her breasts are drawn like this instead:
1254.jpg
You can get a lot out of ONEONE1 Games, but proportion consistency is not one of them, lol

Last edited:

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I think in their next update, I'll ask ONEONE1 if they've decided on including Aletta as a playable character, hell, I could also suggest them to make the main feature of the inevitable Append DLC for this game the inclusion of a fully playable Aletta into the game, it would solve the issue of ONEONE1 wanting Liz to be sole main character of the game while also giving people a really good reason to buy said Append DLC, it would be a win win for both parties

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
There is a good chance this may be another case of art inconsistency, ONEONE1, for all the quality their CGs usually have, isn't very known for consistent proportions in their artworks
Sometimes they look fairly normal meanwhile some other times they look inflated like as seen with Azami from Samurai Vandalism

Normally she looks like this:
View attachment 2028787

But in some of her CGs her breasts are drawn like this instead:
View attachment 2028788
You can get a lot out of ONEONE1 Games, but proportion consistency is not one of them, lol
if only this girl (Azami?) would playable instead of this one 1662500644258.png

Reactions: Necronlord3

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
if only this girl (Azami?) would playable instead of this one View attachment 2029238
I feel that, I get that she is Mukuro's sister so they would always be a bit similar, but she feels waaaay to similar if you ask me

Azami would have definetly added some nice variety to the cast, it's a shame ONEONE1 hyperfixates on younger girls instead of seeing the beauty of more mature women, I can only hope the reception Aletta has gotten can make them realize this

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
I feel that, I get that she is Mukuro's sister so they would always be a bit similar, but she feels waaaay to similar if you ask me

Azami would have definetly added some nice variety to the cast, it's a shame ONEONE1 hyperfixates on younger girls instead of seeing the beauty of more mature women, I can only hope the reception Aletta has gotten can make them realize this
my man you so right

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
Fair, but there is definetly an audience for scenes like that, must be the reason for so many games to include the, what can you do?
What can I do but voice my opinion? If they include this scene in the game then they will, nothing to be done about it, I can just try to avoid it in-game. And there is an off-chance that if enough people share their opinion on something they will change their minds- after all, that is exactly what you are doing about Aletta(and I wholeheartedly support you) ;)

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Alright, we should have a new update this weekend, I'll be sure to post it here as soon as it happens

By the way, QNA is still up, so if you guys still have any questions about this game, let me know

Reactions: JumpNeet44

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

joker.JPG

Jokes aside, yeah, that's my biggest complaint about OneOne1 games. Sometimes they go way too overboard to the point of not even being attractive. Same for their orgasm faces, they are nice, but always use with the tongue out.

I really would like they started to think about this stuff and try to at least bring a bit of "realism" (not realism but couldn't find a better word) to it, otherwise it will start to feel bland. Specially went it's noticeable that they are pretty talented people.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
"Oh hey! ONEONE1 Finally made another update to their Fanbox, it's been a while so I'm sure there must be a lot to this on-"
>It's yet another shadow rape animation
images (21).jpeg
Nevertheless, we'll be sure to upload them on the archive for preservation, even if it's just more of the same
What sucks is that outside of that, there was literally nothing to this update, must be a slow week at the studio I guess

Last edited:

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Aletta and Liz corrupted by monster or ugly nobleman or a nobleman son I’m aletta sexy milf gets corrupted by ugly shota son also Liz for mother and daughter ending

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Are there any male characters who will corrupt Liz and aletta right now or no?
Well, depends, there will be the usual thugs/pervets/villains who will assault them and corrupt them in the CGs like all other ONEONE1 Games (And this time even some girls too)
But Liz, unlike basically all ONEONE1 Protagonists before her doesn't have a romantic interest, and I assume the others won't unless stated otherwise like with Faith

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

kjk91

Sep 15, 2022
Really looking forward to the official english translation for samurai vandalism, but I think I'm looking forward to a new ONEONE1 game even more! The idea that Liz won't have a romantic interest is interesting honestly.
I'm gonna have to redownload SV and give it another playthrough now honestly, havent played any decent games in awhile