• Roxanne (The Alchemist)

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Stina (The Fortune Teller)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Now I'm in doubt if they are going to use a 3d model for her or the live2d they used before...

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
While I haven't had any luck on tracking down Aletta and Sitri's nude sprites so far, I did stumble upon a couple of other CGs planned for the game, and I gotta say, the quality of the artwork for this game seems to be very promising
View attachment 1976982

View attachment 1976985
View attachment 1976987
They always were good with the ecstasy faces, but would be nice to have some without tongue out as well. Diversity always cool. Not to mention it shows a bit of crazyness/mindbreak as well.

Reactions: Wolf master

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Seven thousand page views...
1660592554410.png
Wow, I never expected this thread would ever gain that much traction when I decided to catalogue the known info about this game, but here we are
Thank you all for following it so far, I hope that I'll be able to keep sharing future updates and developments of this game with you guys while we wait for it's launch!
Best regards

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
It's been a while, but I finally have an update on the game!
This recent update was mostly focused on Samurai Vandalism and the official Doujin, which finally had it's second chapter released, someone should really try to find a copy and translate it, I bet it would do numbers on nHentai, lmao

That aside, ONEONE1 shared an interesting detail in this latest update, some of you guys who have played Samurai Vandalism might have noticed that when the girls were impregnated, their nipples darkened in certain CGs
Well, it looks like this is a detail that will be expanded on in this game as well, and as someone who enjoys darker nipples, I love it's inclusion
WcTIZwmtwfqUKVWRjPGPB2uP.jpeg
LGTNB5Oiq9lBQnMv9xQuxmnw.jpeg

Last edited:

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
On my hunt for more information surrounding this game, I've been actively keeping in touch with ONEONE1's Twitter, I really hope to inspire them to keep on working on this game via the support that has been poured onto this thread so far and maybe even convince them to make Aletta into a playable character or at the very least give them a more prominento role

I highly suggest keeping tabs on their Twitter for any updates if you guys haven't already, and if you also wanna support the campaign to give Aletta the love she deserves, show them your support for her!

I'll see you guys with a big update soon on the weekend!

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I finally come with an update today!
This was a pretty big update for Samurai Vandalism, but we did get some new stuff in regards to this game as well
Firstly, we have learned some new information on our rival Faith, she appears to be a soft-spoken and elegant type who also happens to have a boyfriend/fiance, unlike Liz, so I guess we can expect a few scenes of them together for those who are into that sort of thing
She reminds me a lot of Minerva from Ideology in Friction now that I think about it
Ideology-in-Friction-Minerva-Germi.png
Anyway, we also got some teasers for some new, finalized CGs of Aletta, no longer just a sketch like we had before, although I sadly don't have the full CG right now, it appears this is a scene of her after presumably being defeated getting nipplefucked and gangbanged by a bunch of thugs
I3xecrzVGBal9QR6hVmP9Pvk.jpeg
This little snipbit is already driving me crazy, I promise that as soon as I locate the full CG, I'll post it here for everyone to enjoy!

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Small Update from ONEONE1's Twitter today: They have confirmed that they believe the game WILL be out by next year, so assuming no delays happen between here and now, we should expect to see our lovely witches being dominated by carnal pleasure sometime in 2023!

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Hey all, I'm fowarding this message to everyone who is willing to lend me some help with this

For the time I've been on the hunt for any news/updates about this game, there were two big sources I was using to gather information from, that being ONEONE1's Twitter and ONEONE1's page on Kemono Party
They both have shown themselves to be reliable sources when it comes to collecting information on this game, but I have recently ran into a problem, ONEONE1's Kemono Page hasn't been updated in over a month, and as a result, I've been missing out on a lot of Early CGs/Information about the game I was hoping to share with you guys, which sucks since it was right around the time the updates started getting really interesting

So, consider this a call of help from me, if any of you are subscribed to ONEONE1's PIXIV Fanbox and can upload their recent posts to their Kemono Page or know any other way to possibly acquire information on the game, let us all know, you would probably go down in history as the biggest hero in ONEONE1's fanbase, lol

KurtIrving

Sep 16, 2020
Hey all, I'm fowarding this message to everyone who is willing to lend me some help with this

For the time I've been on the hunt for any news/updates about this game, there were two big sources I was using to gather information from, that being ONEONE1's Twitter and ONEONE1's page on Kemono Party
They both have shown themselves to be reliable sources when it comes to collecting information on this game, but I have recently ran into a problem, ONEONE1's Kemono Page hasn't been updated in over a month, and as a result, I've been missing out on a lot of Early CGs/Information about the game I was hoping to share with you guys, which sucks since it was right around the time the updates started getting really interesting

So, consider this a call of help from me, if any of you are subscribed to ONEONE1's PIXIV Fanbox and can upload their recent posts to their Kemono Page or know any other way to possibly acquire information on the game, let us all know, you would probably go down in history as the biggest hero in ONEONE1's fanbase, lol
I checked and it looks like their Pixiv Fanbox pledges range from 500-10000 JPY.
I couldn't really tell what the different tiers give you nor how much more content you'd get over their public/Twitter posts.
Also, I didn't check to see if my standard Pixiv account transfers over to Fanbox.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I checked and it looks like their Pixiv Fanbox pledges range from 500-10000 JPY.
I couldn't really tell what the different tiers give you nor how much more content you'd get over their public/Twitter posts.
Also, I didn't check to see if my standard Pixiv account transfers over to Fanbox.
From what I've seen, the 500 JPY Tier gives you access to full, uncropped JPGs of CGs and 1000 or Higher gives you access to their PDF Files, anything beyond are just extra stuff outside of a few extra things
Also, I believe you CAN in fact transfer over your Pixiv Account to the Fanbox, so that should make it just a bit easier to gain entry

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Right so I'm thinking the best way to organize this is for me to download from Fanbox and Upload to my Google Drive folder:

Should be accessible to anyone using the link but I can't confirm if anyone can download the files.
HOLY SHIT, YOU GOT THEM
SIR, YOU ARE THE GREATEST HERO IN THE HISTORY OF ONEONE1'S FANBASE

Reactions: Wolf master

KurtIrving

Sep 16, 2020
Let me know if you can't access the subfolders.
I'm trying to work out how to sort everything because OneOne1's Fanbox is a bit of a mess.

Ex. The update info on the 28th is on the public page and has the small cropped photo you showed, but I have Gold tier access so I have to go to another page for the .psd files. I can also get the Silver tier page which has all of the images but as jpegs.

(I'm doing this for Ribbon Girl pics)

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
As someone working on my own game but getting overwhelmed by layer and group bloat in the CG's having access to these PSD's to see how ONEONE1 organizes things will help me greatly.

KurtIrving

Sep 16, 2020
As someone working on my own game but getting overwhelmed by layer and group bloat in the CG's having access to these PSD's to see how ONEONE1 organizes things will help me greatly.
Good to know.
I wasn't sure how many people wanted to open .psd files and have to flip through different layers to get the same images from the .jpegs.

I'm thinking I'll stop downloading previous images before July of this year.
I have to flip through an insane amount of pages and from what I can tell, MILF Wiz already covered everything.
Going forward, I'll try to download/upload every Witch post OneOne1 makes unless you guys want Samurai Vandalism updates here for some reason.