• Roxanne (The Alchemist)

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Stina (The Fortune Teller)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
So, while I was looking for any information in regards to this game, I discovered something... interesting
A few months ago, ONEONE1 Posted these two images, and explained that they were made for a game they've planned to work on after The Eclipse Witch, they haven't given it a name since it's obviously not their top priority right now, but they have stated the games theme will be a direct contrast to this one, this game is about witches, and this next one will focus on Nuns
1659696286523.png
1659696326446.png
Of course, this game won't come out anytime soon given that ONEONE1's team is already busy working on both the 2.0 Version of Samurai Vandalism AND this game, but I thought it was interesting to share since I don't think anyone else has

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
You know, there is something to be said about how ONEONE1 has created such a perfect character for a game like this in the form of Aletta and yet they still insist on making the protagonist Liz, nothing against Liz fans of course, but I definetly wish Aletta could at the very least be the secondary protagonist

I really hope the positive response to her will inspire ONEONE1's team to give her more of a spotlight
1659734208460.png

Reactions: Wolf master

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
I'd just hope they improve on corruption systems for the game.
The "ops, lost virginity, guess I'm a slut now" is too old and busted, not to mention the zero npc reaction and nothing in the main plot on how slut the character is.It's like playing two separate games that don't connect well.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'd just hope they improve on corruption systems for the game.
The "ops, lost virginity, guess I'm a slut now" is too old and busted, not to mention the zero npc reaction and nothing in the main plot on how slut the character is.It's like playing two separate games that don't connect well.
I'd prefer to just start as a slut if i wanted to. If you got hot bod, then totally use it to your advantage i say.
Like how some games allow you to start as a non-virgin and even let you setup a background which explains how you lost it.
I'd totally go with that every fucking time. :cool::coffee:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
if the translation took as much time as fkin samuvandal
might as well dont get your hopes up
it will take looooong time till its out properly

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I think a big factor as to why Kagura's translation has taken so long is because of the engine shift from RPG Maker to Unity

Kagura has mostly worked with RPG Maker games, and unless I'm mistaken, they have never worked with Unity before, so I get the impression that this is the first time they're doing it solely based on how big of a name ONEONE1 is
If I'm correct, I hope this means the translation process for this game will be a lot smoother

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
One of the things i'm most curious about in regards to this game is the "Post-Game" I mentioned all the way back in the first ever post on this thread

All of ONEONE1's Previous Games ended for good once their credits rolled, so I definetly wanna see just what is planned for that post game, specially if the two main routes are taken into account and we get exclusive scenes for each

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I feel like something that Oneone1's games miss is contextual relevancy for their scenes. Characters are always either pure of turbo sex demons. Maybe ease into it a bit or have scenes with progression, give characters a chance to give some blowjobs before having sex for the first time, that kind of thing.
That's my main issue. That's why I wanted a bit more investment in the corruption system.

Don't get me wrong, I have with their games, but while a fantasy game, it would make the player more engaged if corruption would be made a little more believable.

Straight from their website:
View attachment 1968203
There are other engines so much better than Unity for what OneOne1 usually does lol. But I guess that's for Samurai Vandalism.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
EVERYONE! WE HAVE SOME (Potentially) BIG NEWS!
In ONEONE1's latest tweet, I showed them the results of the poll that was conducted this past week and mentioned how popular Aletta was to see what they thought, and I received a very interesting reply
Screenshot_20220807-080138~2.png
Screenshot_20220807-080144~2.png
Screenshot_20220807-080123~2.png
There is a possibility they change their minds and make Aletta playable
To all the Aletta enjoyers out there, make sure they get the message that we want her to have a lot of scenes and maybe even be playable too, we may have a chance!

Last edited:

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
That is indeed true, it's definetly a shame that the whole "Multiple Playable Characters" feature might stay lock behind Samurai Vandalism for now, but I think ONEONE1 plans on further developing the other elements of this game to make up for that, all of their games thus far have proven themselves to be evolutions of the other after all

It's probably a tad early for me to speculate this, but so far, I think I've gotten a good idea of how many scenes each character will have when the first vesion of the game drops:

Liz - The MC and sole playable character, will undoubtly have the highest ammount of scenes and CGs, just like all the previous ONEONE1 MC's

Aletta: She is heavily tied to Liz thanks to her not only being Liz's mom, but also her mentor in the storyline, and as confirmed by ONEONE1 in their twitter, she is planned to have a big role in the game's plot and that will include plenty of screentime, so I expect her to have the second highest ammount of scenes, also helps that ONEONE1 themselves has stated that she is one of the most popular characters revealed thus far, probably more so than even Liz, lol

Faith: Given the fact that she is Liz's main rival, I expect her to show up fairly often in the storyline of the game and to have a fair ammount of scenes dedicated, though definetly nothing compared to Liz's family

Camilla: I honestly have no clue on Camilla, mainly because she is the character we know the least about thus far, no CGs, no animations, no nothing, we only know that she is Liz's childhood friend and that's about it, which leads me to believe she might just be the one with the least ammount of scenes dedicated to her, of the main cast anyway

Sitri: I would say the same goes for Sitri, specially since we know even less about her than both Faith and Camilla when it comes to her role in the story, but at the very least she HAS had one of her scenes revealed, which leads me to believe she will have more scenes than Camilla, but probably less than Faith

Roxanne & Stina: These two are only side characters, so I fully expect them to get the treatment most side girls in ONEONE1 Games get of having a grand total of two scenes and nothing else, maybe even less so if ONEONE1 puts more focus on the main girls this time around

This is all just speculation of course, a lot might change between now and when the game actually comes out
I gotta say the absence of multiple playable characters has both pro and cons. While it's true that now 95% of all scenes are about one character and the other ones are left in the dust in comparison, its also good if you want a story about one character because now that character gets all the scenes. Personally I want a different character than the main characters we got till now. I want an arrogant girl thats proud of her body. Kinda like the elf with the violet hair from samurai vandalism. She was my favorite and also got quite a few scenes. I just wish that there would be an game entirely about her. Because all 3 pc from blade & oni, ideology in friction and samurai vandalism feel quite the same. Someone arrogant and proud of their powers would feel quite nice to play, especially if you go down the slut path. Clacier was always "uuuh im so embarrassed" even while she had lewdness a.

In comparison peach from samurai vandalism was like "lol you got an problem, wanna fuck?", that was far hotter to me. Considering that we had 3 games with similar pcs id like an whole game about some different type of personality. Making multiple pcs just splits the potential scenes one character can have. In samurai vandalisms I really liked it cause it gave access to peach but I'd like a game with just peach as an mc. If we got an game with someone like her I wouldn't like it cause that takes scenes away from her. Hopefully oneone1 eventually makes a game with someone like peach as the pc.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Oh yes, another thing I forgot to add, in their recent update, they've confirmed that this game is meant to be set in a seperate universe from the Ideology-Samurai Universe, so this game won't be connected to those two it seems

But they also suggested that we might see previous characters as small cameos in the final game, nothing too exciting but, hey, nevertheless cool

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Damn I wish the mom was the main character.

How many scenes will she get?
It's hard to say right now since the game is still in early production, but they have mentioned how popular Aletta is and how many people have asked for her to have a bigger role in the game

Hell, there's a chance we may just convince them to make her into a secondary playable character like Annette was in Ideology in Friction if we keep petitioning for it, but even if that can't happen, I think there is a good chance Aletta will get way more scenes than they had planned originally thanks to her popularity

Reactions: HoneyLibido

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Some smaller updates today:
We've gotten a sneak peek into both Aletta's and Sitri's finalized nude sprites
I'm looking for their uncropped versions, but hey, atleast we now have an idea of what they look like in their birthday suits, I'll be sure to post them in their full glory as soon as possible!
1659990553156.png
1659990627940.png

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Oneone1 always has excellent art, I am surprised though at the level of detail and rendering in these CGs and wonder if this will be the norm for the game?

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Oneone1 always has excellent art, I am surprised though at the level of detail and rendering in these CGs and wonder if this will be the norm for the game?
I assume the higher quality of the CGs must have been one of the reasons for the switch from RPG Maker to Unity, as even the jump from Ideology in Friction to Samurai Vandalism's artwork was pretty noticeable, and so far, it looks like the same will apply to this game

I doubt every single CG in the entire thing will ooze quality and detail like this since that would just be insane with the ammount of scenes usually packed into ONEONE1 Games, but I think we can expect to see a noticeable quality increase in the artwork overall

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
As I was on my never ending quest for more information behind this game, I stumbled upon a little blog post by ONEONE1 that was very... Enlightening, about the production of this game and how it came about

This also happens to be perhaps the very first post in reference to The Eclipse Witch, as it should become apparent by this very rough early design of Liz
6544c63bd70790bf5e3333aba45a73e62f4e3f26e9678ad0c1240a81a8eeb25f.jpg
However, the interesting part in my opinion comes from ONEONE1's vent about the difficulties of developing Samurai Vandalism and how this game was created as a result of that
Screenshot_20220811-111402~2.png
I believe this is the reason as to why this game was significantly downscaled compared to Samurai Vandalism when it comes to it's scope and overall ambition

That said, I also think it's worth pointing out that this post was from over a year ago, so things and plans might have been changed between them and now, but nevertheless, I think it gives a lot of insight into this game as a whole