Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Stina (The Fortune Teller)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Great news everybody!
I managed to get my hands on some never before seen variations of Best MILF Aletta, and the uncensored versions of her pregnancy scenes!

Interesting to note, she can be seen given birth to various species of monsters, mainly goblins or elfs, tentacles and eggs, which is something usually only the main characters in ONEONE1 Games can do, could this mean she might be playable and have lots of scenes? I hope yes!
evd_a001_b(‘S—‡).jpg
evd_b001_a(’ʏí).jpg
evd_b001_c(ƒ{ƒe• 2).jpg
evd_b001_d(‚Ì‚¯‚¼‚è).jpg
evd_b001_e(oŽY’†_—‘).jpg
evd_b001_f(oŽYŒã_—‘).jpg
evd_b001_g(oŽY’†_GŽè).jpg
evd_b001_h(oŽYŒã_GŽè).jpg
evd_b001_i(oŽY’†_ƒI[ƒN).jpg
evd_b001_j(oŽYŒã_ƒI[ƒN).jpg

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Gonna be a long wait...
My current prediction is that the game will come out sometime in 2023, but yeah, we can't be sure about this until ONEONE1 announces a release date themselves

I'm planning on asking them on Twitter if there will be more playable characters than Liz, like her mom or Sitri, these pregnancy CGs of Aletta could mean the side characters will have a lot more scenes this time around than they would usually get in previous ONEONE1 Games atleast

Reactions: Necronlord3

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
My current prediction is that the game will come out sometime in 2023, but yeah, we can't be sure about this until ONEONE1 announces a release date themselves

I'm planning on asking them on Twitter if there will be more playable characters than Liz, like her mom or Sitri, these pregnancy CGs of Aletta could mean the side characters will have a lot more scenes this time around than they would usually get in previous ONEONE1 Games atleast
I finally got a response from ONEONE1!

Sadly, it looks likes Liz IS the only playable character this time around

A shame, I was really hoping Aletta would be playable too, but oh well, if she has enough scenes, I won't mind it

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
wtf it that true then they waste alot of charracter
It is a tad dissapointing to see them returning to only one playable character after how much content was packed into Samurai Vandalism, but I am hoping that the rest of the game will make up for that and give the other girls plenty of scenes to make up for them not being playable

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I remember how dissapointed I was to find out that the side characters of Samurai Vandalism only had 2 or 3 scenes like Azami and the Byakuya, so here's hoping this won't happen again on this game

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
I remember how dissapointed I was to find out that the side characters of Samurai Vandalism only had 2 or 3 scenes like Azami and the Byakuya, so here's hoping this won't happen again on this game
To be fair, OneOne1 almost always have patches and appends that gives more content, though with this new game I highly doubt we'll get more playable characters, at least we know it will be good content (here hoping it's like with Samurai Vandalism and the option to take care of virginity instantly is also added).

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
To be fair, OneOne1 almost always have patches and appends that gives more content, though with this new game I highly doubt we'll get more playable characters, at least we know it will be good content (here hoping it's like with Samurai Vandalism and the option to take care of virginity instantly is also added).
That is indeed true, it's definetly a shame that the whole "Multiple Playable Characters" feature might stay lock behind Samurai Vandalism for now, but I think ONEONE1 plans on further developing the other elements of this game to make up for that, all of their games thus far have proven themselves to be evolutions of the other after all

It's probably a tad early for me to speculate this, but so far, I think I've gotten a good idea of how many scenes each character will have when the first vesion of the game drops:

Liz - The MC and sole playable character, will undoubtly have the highest ammount of scenes and CGs, just like all the previous ONEONE1 MC's

Aletta: She is heavily tied to Liz thanks to her not only being Liz's mom, but also her mentor in the storyline, and as confirmed by ONEONE1 in their twitter, she is planned to have a big role in the game's plot and that will include plenty of screentime, so I expect her to have the second highest ammount of scenes, also helps that ONEONE1 themselves has stated that she is one of the most popular characters revealed thus far, probably more so than even Liz, lol

Faith: Given the fact that she is Liz's main rival, I expect her to show up fairly often in the storyline of the game and to have a fair ammount of scenes dedicated, though definetly nothing compared to Liz's family

Camilla: I honestly have no clue on Camilla, mainly because she is the character we know the least about thus far, no CGs, no animations, no nothing, we only know that she is Liz's childhood friend and that's about it, which leads me to believe she might just be the one with the least ammount of scenes dedicated to her, of the main cast anyway

Sitri: I would say the same goes for Sitri, specially since we know even less about her than both Faith and Camilla when it comes to her role in the story, but at the very least she HAS had one of her scenes revealed, which leads me to believe she will have more scenes than Camilla, but probably less than Faith

Roxanne & Stina: These two are only side characters, so I fully expect them to get the treatment most side girls in ONEONE1 Games get of having a grand total of two scenes and nothing else, maybe even less so if ONEONE1 puts more focus on the main girls this time around

This is all just speculation of course, a lot might change between now and when the game actually comes out

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
To any ONEONE1 Fans out there who can read Japanese and translate it, there's a favor I wish to ask

A few months ago, ONEONE1 Posted this image on their twitter:
20220727_073641.jpg

According to them, this is supposed to be an outline of the progression/events of the game, with them stating something akin to "The game will have the classic 'Protagonist goes into the man's bath' scene and some other new elements of exposure!"

If any of you could translate what you can of what is written and post it here, It would be a great service for everyone who is waiting for this game to come out and would give us insight into what types of scenes we can expect

Any help is more than appreciated!

tejen

Sep 2, 2018
To any ONEONE1 Fans out there who can read Japanese and translate it, there's a favor I wish to ask

A few months ago, ONEONE1 Posted this image on their twitter:
View attachment 1949169

According to them, this is supposed to be an outline of the progression/events of the game, with them stating something akin to "The game will have the classic 'Protagonist goes into the man's bath' scene and some other new elements of exposure!"

If any of you could translate what you can of what is written and post it here, It would be a great service for everyone who is waiting for this game to come out and would give us insight into what types of scenes we can expect

Any help is more than appreciated!
This is the flowchart of events and routes like all their other games have , WIP naturally some of these are cut off as you can see. Refer to Samurai Vandalism walkthrough as its the same format

Left side of the chart is:
10 “The royal capital of Batriolt” begins/commences.
Guild
“Batriolt.”(?)( バトリオルト)
Commence free movement/action.
Gathering Materials for (idk what 合術 is) 1
A11 “Gathering materials for magic tools” begins.
House of Sannu (?)( サーヌ )
Gold mastery/art material collection 2 commence free movement.
Alchemy material collection 3
House of Xanne (?)( クサーヌ )
Gold mastery material gathering 4
(the diamond part) Branches (Liz and the others being violated by the tentacle golems) (that is the right side branch)
A12, begin “undead extermination”.
Anti-undead 1

side event (right side):
Sub-event
◆ Occurrence condition : Dirty level B or above and exposed development B or higher
Batriolt public bathhouse
Men's bath in a public bath.
◆Occurrence condition: Running C03_01
Outside the Batriolt (night)
Exposed night walk
Outside the Batriolt (noon)
◆ Occurrence condition : Execute D04_01
D04_02 Exposed openly in the middle of the city during the day

something like that

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
This is the flowchart of events and routes like all their other games have , WIP naturally some of these are cut off as you can see. Refer to Samurai Vandalism walkthrough as its the same format

Left side of the chart is:
10 “The royal capital of Batriolt” begins/commences.
Guild
“Batriolt.”(?)( バトリオルト)
Gathering Materials for (idk what 合術 is) 1
A11 “Gathering materials for magic tools” begins.
House of Sannu (?)( サーヌ )
Gold mastery/art material collection 2 commence free movement.
Alchemy material collection 3
House of Xanne (?)( クサーヌ )
Gold mastery material gathering 4
(the diamond part) Branches (Liz and the others being violated by the tentacle golems) (that is the right side branch)
A12, begin “undead extermination”.
Anti-undead 1

side event (right side):
Sub-event
◆ Occurrence condition : Dirty level B or above and exposed development B or higher
Batriolt public bathhouse
Men's bath in a public bath.
◆Occurrence condition: Running C03_01
Outside the Batriolt (night)
Exposed night walk
Outside the Batriolt (noon)
◆ Occurrence condition : Execute D04_01
D04_02 Exposed openly in the middle of the city during the day

something like that
images (18).jpeg

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I guess by "other girls" they're referring to Liz, Aletta, Faith and so on and so forth
This might just be one of the "Bad Endings" planned for the game
Now I'm even more excited to see what other bad endings there will be

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Fans of Sitri, I have some good news for you!
I finally managed to get my hands on the decensored version of Sitri's H-Scene
It's nothing too spicy, but judging by her positioning in this scene, I'm led to believe this is meant to be her being captured by soldiers for the witch hunt of act 2, in which case, I expect her position to be much more compromising in the final gane
I'm excited to share any updates we get this weekend/monday!
1659122313548.png

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Fans of Sitri, I have some good news for you!
I finally managed to get my hands on the decensored version of Sitri's H-Scene
It's nothing too spicy, but judging by her positioning in this scene, I'm led to believe this is meant to be her being captured by soldiers for the witch hunt of act 2, in which case, I expect her position to be much more compromising in the final gane
I'm excited to share any updates we get this weekend/monday!
View attachment 1953387
Well well, I was not expecting to have an update so soon, but here we are!
There are two noteworthy things from the recent update:
1. Unlike in previous ONEONE1 Games, there won't be a bland male love interest for Liz to fall in love with for a "Pure Love" Route, so I think this is definetly great for people who are bothered by the incosistency in ONEONE1 Games of how you can do a Pure Love Route but also be a slut at the same time
2. This is a bit of an odd one, but appearently in this game, the scenes of Liz being Fertilized will be animated, unlike in previous games where it was just a still image, it's a bit weird, but if it doesn't disrupt the flow of gameplay, I won't mind it
Here's a link to it if you wanna watch:

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Even more exciting news!
It appears my predictions were right after all! Although they have not settled on a release date just yet, they've confirmed on Twitter that they believe the game will be ready for launch by 2023, so be on the lookout for this game next year!

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Even more exciting news!
It appears my predictions were right after all! Although they have not settled on a release date just yet, they've confirmed on Twitter that they believe the game will be ready for launch by 2023, so be on the lookout for this game next year!
the witch game or samurai game?