• Roxanne (The Alchemist)

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Stina (The Fortune Teller)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
On a smaller note, they've also confirmed what type of scenes/content we can expect from the H-Scenes of this game
Screenshot_20220730-125942~2.png
I assume that by "Unpublished Stuff" they mean exclusive scenarios we haven't seen in their previous games, so I hope whatever they are, they'll be good

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
I just saw the pregnancy (or should I say fecundation perhaps?), and boy for some reason I felt that it was kinda...... I don't know, real?

Still loving to see the progress of the game though, looking real good.

Reactions: Wolf master

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I just saw the pregnancy (or should I say fecundation perhaps?), and boy for some reason I felt that it was kinda...... I don't know, real?

Still loving to see the progress of the game though, looking real good.
I'm guessing it's the clash of seeing ONEONE1's traditional Anime Style clashing with the much more realistic looking depiction of Fecundation they went with for that particular cutscene, it's not something you usually see in their games or most other HRPGs really
A strange choice, but nevertheless, it's pretty well animated

Reactions: Necronlord3

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
While we wait for updates, I decided to make a poll to gadge "public interest" just for fun, I'm curious as to who is the most popular character in the cast thus far
Good luck to the girls and may the odds ever be in their favor!

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
We have had some interesting poll results thus far, I'm surprised that Sitri isn't all that popular despite her cutesy appearence, but I very much appreciate so many people have a common agreement on who the best girl is, lol
By the way, I'm planning to show the results to ONEONE1 via their twitter not only to show how much hype there is for this game, but also to give them an even bigger idea of who the most popular girl is, so may the best witch win
1659347854449.png

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Seeing the poll results so far has been a very interesting experience if I do say so myself, thought it leaves me wondering about this:

Would you be interested in ONEONE1 Making a game with a MILF/Mature Woman as the protagonist?

ONEONE1 Definetly has a history of making games where the leads tend to be young girls who are not even in their 20s yet, but the overwhelmingly positive reception to Aletta as the fan favorite, and I think even outshinning Liz has left me curious as to how many of you guys would play a game like that

I definetly would if I had to speak for myself, and I think ONEONE1 themselves could very well fresh things out for a future game by making the playable character an older, more refined lady

Last edited:

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Good news for Liz enjoyers, I acquired the full variants of Liz's Flying Broom scenes
I may be a much bigger fan of her mother, but even I admit that seeing her pleasuring herself while flying in her bloom while exposing herself for all to see is a pretty hot scenario, I was iffy about the witch setting at first, but I think it's turning out to have been a great choice on ONEONE1's part!
1659439989428.png
1659440113250.png
1659440197509.png
1659440229170.png

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Both Liz and the mom look great.

The previews at the OP for the mom look great, but I'm worried because OneOne1 usually exagerates on the boobs and sometimes doesn't feel as attractive as they should. Samurai Vandalism playable characters were a bit better when comparing to Ideology In Friction, but we will see.

About the preg stuff, I just hoped they start to develop a bit more the corruption theme on that as well. All their games work as having an event that changes the body to conceive, but would be nice to have something to actually corrupt the body, like adapting to embrace it. But this is just me. All games have mental corruption, would be nice to have physiological corruption as well.

Last edited:

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Both Liz and the mom look great.

The previews at the OP for the mom look great, but I'm worried because OneOne1 usually exagerates on the boobs and sometimes doesn't feel as attractive as they should. Samurai Vandalism playable characters were a bit better when comparing to Ideology In Friction, but we will see.

About the preg stuff, I just hoped they start to develop a bit more the corruption theme on that as well. All their games work as having an event that changes the body to conceive, but would be nice to have something to actually corrupt the body, like adapting to embrace it. But this is just me. All games have mental corruption, would be nice to have physiological corruption as well.
I mean, I believe ONEONE1 Games have plenty of Psychological Corruption in them as well, that's how you can get a girl that goes from ¨Proud Warrior Who Fights To Protect The World From Evil¨ to ¨Cock Crazed Slut With No Sense Of Dignity.¨
Or to put it more simply:
Before ONEONE1
1659518459954.png
After ONEONE1
1659518577800.png

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I mean, I believe ONEONE1 Games have plenty of Psychological Corruption in them as well, that's how you can get a girl that goes from ¨Proud Warrior Who Fights To Protect The World From Evil¨ to ¨Cock Crazed Slut With No Sense Of Dignity.¨
Or to put it more simply:
Before ONEONE1
View attachment 1962670
After ONEONE1
View attachment 1962673
I said physiological, not psychological.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I said physiological, not psychological.
Oh I see what you mean
I don't mind it that much, but I do see how it is kinda weird that we never see these types of effects in display despite how often girls in ONEONE1 Games are assaulted by tentacles or forcefully turned into birthing slaves
ONEONE1 Has stated that this game will have a lot of focus on Trap Dungeons and Bad Endings, so maybe we'll see more of that this time around

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Oh I see what you mean
I don't mind it that much, but I do see how it is kinda weird that we never see these types of effects in display despite how often girls in ONEONE1 Games are assaulted by tentacles or forcefully turned into birthing slaves
ONEONE1 Has stated that this game will have a lot of focus on Trap Dungeons and Bad Endings, so maybe we'll see more of that this time around
It depends on what you mean. Do I mind it by itself? Not really. The issue is that OneOne1 isn't changing their formula one bit. I understand they don't want to change the game too much, but more and more people are starting to believe their games are starting to feel a bit repetitive. The body changing corruption would give more options to explore, and at the same time would feel a bit more than the usual "let me give you an operation to be able to give birth to other species". Yes once as a niche isn't bad, but afterwards feels extremely repetitive and with lack of novelty.

I'm always a guy who encourages "if it works don't fix it". But not being to clean up the game isn't same as well. Polish the game and changing the gameplay are 2 different things. The fact of having 3 playable characters on Samurai Vandalism was a good bet in the right direction for example, but personally the breeding mechanics still feel a bit stale.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
It depends on what you mean. Do I mind it by itself? Not really. The issue is that OneOne1 isn't changing their formula one bit. I understand they don't want to change the game too much, but more and more people are starting to believe their games are starting to feel a bit repetitive. The body changing corruption would give more options to explore, and at the same time would feel a bit more than the usual "let me give you an operation to be able to give birth to other species". Yes once as a niche isn't bad, but afterwards feels extremely repetitive and with lack of novelty.

I'm always a guy who encourages "if it works don't fix it". But not being to clean up the game isn't same as well. Polish the game and changing the gameplay are 2 different things. The fact of having 3 playable characters on Samurai Vandalism was a good bet in the right direction for example, but personally the breeding mechanics still feel a bit stale.
Mhm, I get what you mean

I'm a big fan of ONEONE1's Work but even I admit that I think they could focus on improving mechanics instead of focusing solely on adding new mechanics every single game
We might be seeing a shift away from that given how this game will have a big focus on the dungeon traps and bad endings from previous games, so here's hoping that this is the beginning of something wonderful

Though it will never be quite as wonderful as ONEONE1's women, lol

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Mhm, I get what you mean

I'm a big fan of ONEONE1's Work but even I admit that I think they could focus on improving mechanics instead of focusing solely on adding new mechanics every single game
We might be seeing a shift away from that given how this game will have a big focus on the dungeon traps and bad endings from previous games, so here's hoping that this is the beginning of something wonderful

Though it will never be quite as wonderful as ONEONE1's women, lol
I feel like something that Oneone1's games miss is contextual relevancy for their scenes. Characters are always either pure of turbo sex demons. Maybe ease into it a bit or have scenes with progression, give characters a chance to give some blowjobs before having sex for the first time, that kind of thing.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I feel like something that Oneone1's games miss is contextual relevancy for their scenes. Characters are always either pure of turbo sex demons. Maybe ease into it a bit or have scenes with progression, give characters a chance to give some blowjobs before having sex for the first time, that kind of thing.
I've noticed how in ONEONE1 Games, the context for the corruption seems to be mostly based around the smaller events scattered across the game, like getting your ass grabbed by a pervert, getting gropped by an old man, etc

Though this comes with the problem of hos
repetitive these scenes can be to do again, again and again in order to grind out the sexual stats in order to rank up and unlock more scenes

Samurai Vandalism had something that felt a tad more natural for both Momo and Kinako during The Ronin Route, where they end up becoming sluts after being sexually trained and sold into slavery respectively
But I do hope ONEONE1 eventually figures out a way to balance out these events to make the sexual corruption more believable and well paced, that would do wonders for any of their games I think

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
You know, I find it a shame the updates that have been made public about the game so far have been so Liz-centric, Aletta has probably gotten the best hand compared to the other girls, but I would love to have an update focused more on Sitri, she's pretty cute herself or even Camilla since we still know nothing about her

I'm hoping we'll see more updates focused on those character and their scenarios as the game gets closer to an eventual launch

Last edited: