Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Stina (The Fortune Teller)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Good to know.
I wasn't sure how many people wanted to open .psd files and have to flip through different layers to get the same images from the .jpegs.

I'm thinking I'll stop downloading previous images before July of this year.
I have to flip through an insane amount of pages and from what I can tell, MILF Wiz already covered everything.
Going forward, I'll try to download/upload every Witch post OneOne1 makes unless you guys want Samurai Vandalism updates here for some reason.
I believe you would do a great service by sharing any updates over at the Samurai Vandalism thread, they definetly need something to keep them excited while they wait for 2.0 and SPECIALLY Kagura, lol

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
It feels GREAT to finally see a fully finished CG of Aletta after the constant teases we have been getting over the last couple of months, I remember ONEONE1 mentioning that Aletta may just have the largest breast size of any of their characters up until now and by god they were not kidding
CG_Alette_(Mother)1.jpeg
CG_Alette_(Mother)2.jpeg
CG_Alette_(Mother)3.jpeg
I get the feeling they plan to take full advantage of her cup size in her CGs, but I personally love seeing her getting dominated like this more than anything else, THAT's what makes ONEONE1 great for me

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I've been trying to get access to the PSD Files of Aletta and Sitri's nude sprites but man, it can be a real bitch to open up PSD Files sometimes

I'm hoping to get access to them assuming there aren't any JPG Versions of the sprites

Reactions: JumpNeet44

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Right so I'm thinking the best way to organize this is for me to download from Fanbox and Upload to my Google Drive folder:

Should be accessible to anyone using the link but I can't confirm if anyone can download the files.
Thanks for sharing. Do they limit access to content from previous months or are you able to see the entire backlog?
I noticed that for July 24th, the reward was supposed to be a sex animation and the file is titled as that. However, in the folder, the July 24th content is the same as the victory animation from July 18. There was also another animation reward on July 10. Wasn't sure if you were still in the process of uploading content.
Curious to see how much they give to new supporters.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Thanks for sharing. Do they limit access to content from previous months or are you able to see the entire backlog?
I noticed that for July 24th, the reward was supposed to be a sex animation and the file is titled as that. However, in the folder, the July 24th content is the same as the victory animation from July 18. There was also another animation reward on July 10. Wasn't sure if you were still in the process of uploading content.
Ah yes, I believe this is the scene he meant to archive:

It's nothing too special, just a variant of the animated sex scene I posted a while back, but it's still good to have

Reactions: GodOfAll

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
It feels GREAT to finally see a fully finished CG of Aletta after the constant teases we have been getting over the last couple of months, I remember ONEONE1 mentioning that Aletta may just have the largest breast size of any of their characters up until now and by god they were not kidding
View attachment 2019475
View attachment 2019476
View attachment 2019477
I get the feeling they plan to take full advantage of her cup size in her CGs, but I personally love seeing her getting dominated like this more than anything else, THAT's what makes ONEONE1 great for me
You know, although we may not know the context behind this scene just yet, I get the impression that this is heavily tied to the whole "Witch Hunt" plotline that was mentioned on the pitch for the game, knowing ONEONE1 and how they usually write their plots, I wouldn't be surprised if the new king that takes the thrones and starts the witch hunts plans to turn every witch in the country into a birthing slave to breed children with magical essences and all that nonsense
Regardless, one thing is for sure, this game is gonna have some pretty great scenes

Also Aletta's nails are such a small detail yet makes her so much hotter if you ask me lmao

Reactions: GodOfAll

KurtIrving

Sep 16, 2020
I've been trying to get access to the PSD Files of Aletta and Sitri's nude sprites but man, it can be a real bitch to open up PSD Files sometimes

I'm hoping to get access to them assuming there aren't any JPG Versions of the sprites
I use GIMP to open the .psd files, but yeah they might take a while to load depending on your computer.
There shouldn't be anything new in the .psd files, OneOne1 said that they release these .psd files in order for you to view the differences between the .jpegs images.

They don't appear to restrict the previous content as far as I can tell.
I found images that MILF Wiz posted earlier that was released almost a year ago.

The cloned animation files was because I accidentally mixed some files up, good catch.
The July 10th animation and the July 24th animations were too similar, I didn't notice they're slightly different (I'll add it):
1662151916117.png 1662151950456.png

The pages are a nightmare to navigate, for example, these are three DIFFERENT posts on the same day:
1662152062031.png
It's hard to read, but each is a separate tier and have different downloadable files and post information.
Sometimes they have higher rewards for the same post (like the .psd or jpgs) but all of the important updates are on their public posts.

That means that the files in the Aug 28th folder are from two different reward tier posts and I omitted the update information which was on the public post (MILF Wiz already covered the information anyways).

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I use GIMP to open the .psd files, but yeah they might take a while to load depending on your computer.
There shouldn't be anything new in the .psd files, OneOne1 said that they release these .psd files in order for you to view the differences between the .jpegs images.
Oh yeah, I never cared much about PSD Files, I always knew they were there as an extra bonus for subscribers more than anything else
I mostly referred to the Standing/Nude Sprites that were released for both Aletta and Sitri a while ago, I would highly suggest uploading their JPG Variants to the archive if you can, and if they don't exist, a screenshot would also do the trick, lol

KurtIrving

Sep 16, 2020
Oh yeah, I never cared much about PSD Files, I always knew they were there as an extra bonus for subscribers more than anything else
I mostly referred to the Standing/Nude Sprites that were released for both Aletta and Sitri a while ago, I would highly suggest uploading their JPG Variants to the archive if you can, and if they don't exist, a screenshot would also do the trick, lol
Ah I remember now... the Aletta standing post was a .psd file only.
I've uploaded some standing images I exported from GIMP but they're really rough due to the shading being incomplete.

Reactions: MILF Wiz

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
It's just nice to finally
Ah I remember now... the Aletta standing post was a .psd file only.
I've uploaded some standing images I exported from GIMP but they're really rough due to the shading being incomplete.
No worries, I appreciate having sprites of them in general, they all look great and I know they'll be even better once we see them in the final game!

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Some smaller updates today:
We've gotten a sneak peek into both Aletta's and Sitri's finalized nude sprites
I'm looking for their uncropped versions, but hey, atleast we now have an idea of what they look like in their birthday suits, I'll be sure to post them in their full glory as soon as possible!
It may have taken us a while, but I'm a man of my word, here they are, the sprites for Best Milf and Ribbon Girl themselves, Aletta and Sitri!
Sitri_Standing1~2.jpeg
Sitri_Standing2~2.jpeg
Aletta_Standing1.jpg
Aletta_Standing4.jpg
These last two days have been massive for this thread, and I wanna thank our friend KurtIrving for his help, I don't think we would be here right now had it not been for him!

I'm hoping we can all keep working together and helping one another as we await for the release of this game, thank you all for having followed this saga for as long as you have!

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
It may have taken us a while, but I'm a man of my word, here they are, the sprites for Best Milf and Ribbon Girl themselves, Aletta and Sitri!
View attachment 2021448
View attachment 2021449
View attachment 2021451
View attachment 2021452
These last two days have been massive for this thread, and I wanna thank our friend KurtIrving for his help, I don't think we would be here right now had it not been for him!

I'm hoping we can all keep working together and helping one another as we await for the release of this game, thank you all for having followed this saga for as long as you have!
Looking great. Thanks for keeping up to date on the news and updates and sharing them here to keep up hype and interest!

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Alright, we finally got an update this weekend!
There wasn't much today sadly, the biggest and really only new information we got was the existence of a "Yuri Mob" which supposedly means there will be female sexual harrasers in this game instead of just the usual horny kids flipping your skirt, older men grabbing your ass, so on and so forth, wish they would have had a CG to show to us as an example, but oh well

Finally, there was also the reveal of YET ANOTHER variant of the Shadow Sex Scenes, looks like there will be quite a bit of it in this game, we'll be uploading all of them to the Drive Archive for those interested, though it's just a position change really

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Alright, we finally got an update this weekend!
There wasn't much today sadly, the biggest and really only new information we got was the existence of a "Yuri Mob" which supposedly means there will be female sexual harrasers in this game instead of just the usual horny kids flipping your skirt, older men grabbing your ass, so on and so forth, wish they would have had a CG to show to us as an example, but oh well

Finally, there was also the reveal of YET ANOTHER variant of the Shadow Sex Scenes, looks like there will be quite a bit of it in this game, we'll be uploading all of them to the Drive Archive for those interested, though it's just a position change really
It's been uploaded to archive! Be sure to head over there to check out the full scene!
Also, you may notice that the scene is labelled as an Aletta scene, although I would love if that were the case, sadly judging by the hair it's more likely Liz again

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
So when is the actual release date again?

So I can add like 5 years to that for a translation :cry:
ONEONE1 hasn't confirmed a full blown release date just yet, but they've stated they believe it will be out sometime in 2023 assuming there are no delays between here and there

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Also, assuming my theory that the reason Samurai Vandalism's translation is taking so long to come out is due to the fact that this is Kagura's first translation project on the Unity Engine, most of the games they translate are RPG Maker Games and all, so they may just not be used with Unity, so assuming that's correct, the translation for this game could take a bit less time than Samurai Vandalism atleast
Also helps that this game's scope is much smaller than Samvan's so here is hoping I'm right about this!

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
So, I've been covering this game and any updates on it for quite a while now, and I figured this would be a good time to do this
Call it a QNA if you will, if you guys have any questions remaining about this game or need me to clean up any details I've mentioned in the past, you are all free to ask away, I think I can more or less answer just about any of them, be it what kind of scenes to expect new mechanics/events, what each character and their role will be like, and etc

The Eclipse Witch QNA is on!

Reactions: Wolf master

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
So, I've been covering this game and any updates on it for quite a while now, and I figured this would be a good time to do this
Call it a QNA if you will, if you guys have any questions remaining about this game or need me to clean up any details I've mentioned in the past, you are all free to ask away, I think I can more or less answer just about any of them, be it what kind of scenes to expect new mechanics/events, what each character and their role will be like, and etc

The Eclipse Witch QNA is on!
Do you actually think they are gonna make the milf a playable character?

Reactions: Wolf master

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Do you actually think they are gonna make the milf a playable character?
I doubt, i think it's the daughter getting that, too bad.

Anyway Samurai Vandalism is the one and only hope and that's still only next year overall this one is at least 3 years away from the point of it's actual release (translations etc).