• Roxanne (The Alchemist)

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Stina (The Fortune Teller)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Really looking forward to the official english translation for samurai vandalism, but I think I'm looking forward to a new ONEONE1 game even more! The idea that Liz won't have a romantic interest is interesting honestly.
I'm gonna have to redownload SV and give it another playthrough now honestly, havent played any decent games in awhile
Having no Pure Romance route this time around is honestly a really interesting way to fix the whole "Woops! Lost my virginity, I'm a mega slut now!" Criticism ONEONE1's games have received throught out the years, plus, if it leaves more room for the other girls the shine, I would be quite satisfied with it

Reactions: GodOfAll

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Hmmm...
It's been a very long time now and to this day we haven't received any updates/info on Camilla besides her name and appearance
I find that to be very strange since we atleast had one thing on all the other girls, but not her
Makes me wonder if she has been cut from the game or not? 20220707_2119572~2.jpg

Reactions: Necronlord3

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Finally, I have an update in hand for you all!
Although there were no new CGs or Scenes revealed this time around since, you guessed it, the headline was yet another shadow rape scene (ugh)
Atleast there were some notable things about this update unlike last time:

This game will have a big focus on flashy magic battles like Samurai Vandalism and it's samurai showdowns, and each of the witches will have a special magical atrribute they specialize on, they didn't specify which ones, but I assume we will notice them as updates roll by
They also specified that there will be ecchi and nude variants of these battles scenes as well, and even alluded to them having some "Naughty Magic" for scenes as well

Though the biggest winners of this update were without a doubt the SamVan fans, as we learned 2.00 Updates will have over a 120 new CGs and unlike in previous games, will be a simple update to the base game and not an Append DLC, so Kagura won't have to worry about that by the time their translastion rolls around, they expect it all to be ready sometime by mid-october, let's hope they are right this time around

That was all for this update, as always, the "new" Shadow Rape scene will be archived in the drive folder for those who wanna see it, I hope this was the last one for now

RainChariot

Feb 13, 2021
Well, depends, there will be the usual thugs/pervets/villains who will assault them and corrupt them in the CGs like all other ONEONE1 Games (And this time even some girls too)
But Liz, unlike basically all ONEONE1 Protagonists before her doesn't have a romantic interest, and I assume the others won't unless stated otherwise like with Faith
Its pretty bad for NTR lovers like me. At least, the rival have a boyfriend, but i hope Alettas husband will be represent too

Reactions: Racoon_4

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Its pretty bad for NTR lovers like me. At least, the rival have a boyfriend, but i hope Alettas husband will be represent too
It's very rare to see a DILF in a ONEONE1 Game, so I have a gut feeling that Aletta will probably be a single mother, but who knows? I'll ask ONEONE1 about it when possible

Reactions: RainChariot

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Sigh... Another game where a side character is much hotter than the actual MC. The mom of the MC absolutely steals the show and I hate how there's barely any games out there where we actually play as a hot mom instead of playing the innocent little 18 year old daughter for the millionth time.

Reactions: Necronlord3

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Sigh... Another game where a side character is much hotter than the actual MC. The mom of the MC absolutely steals the show and I hate how there's barely any games out there where we actually play as a hot mom instead of playing the innocent little 18 year old daughter for the millionth time.
I feel that
Japanese Devs seem to have this obsession with young barely of age girls and pay absolutely no mind to older and more refined ladies, it's weird
Specially when I've been running this thread for a while and I can 100% confirm Alette is the one who stole any attention Liz would have gotten

KurtIrving

Sep 16, 2020
I have a guess why and it's dumb.
My hypothesis is that a lot of JP devs like to over rely on the innocence=>corruption trope because it's really easy to write.
OneOne1 in particular loves the corruption trope and integrates it as part of their branching narrative paths (because again it's easier to write).

Does this mean it's hard to write/use the corruption trope for older women/MILFS?
No, and there are JP devs that have used this trope like Lilithsoft (may their VNs rest in peace), Alicesoft, and Liquid.
Unfortunately, I'm guessing almost all of these MILF examples devolve into Shota/NTR tropes so there isn't much variety.
(Oh no... someone has to create a new trope from scratch)

The best chance for Aletta fans to get more content with their MILF would be to hope that OneOne1 creates the append version to feature her more prominently, or get them to consider a MILF as the next, next game's protagonist.

*I'm a ribbon girl fan so I lose either way

Jul 21, 2021
Defiantly gonna play it but boy do i hope they stepped up the game with overall stuff. I got nothing against re using pose and all that stuff but i played almost all their games and seeing same poses and events done again and again with no chance really dampen the hype abit. Seeing it got no NTR also bit sad but hoping see it return maybe next game after this. Also really tired with how they handle the path system and could also use a upgrade there. But guess we see more in the future and i cant complain if they going for more animations since thats always nice. A trend i see lots of devs are starting to do more now thankfully.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
My hypothesis is that a lot of JP devs like to over rely on the innocence=>corruption trope because it's really easy to write.
OneOne1 in particular loves the corruption trope and integrates it as part of their branching narrative paths (because again it's easier to write).

Does this mean it's hard to write/use the corruption trope for older women/MILFS?
No, and there are JP devs that have used this trope like Lilithsoft (may their VNs rest in peace), Alicesoft, and Liquid.
Unfortunately, I'm guessing almost all of these MILF examples devolve into Shota/NTR tropes so there isn't much variety.

The best chance for Aletta fans to get more content with their MILF would be to hope that OneOne1 creates the append version to feature her more prominently, or get them to consider a MILF as the next, next game's protagonist.

It definetly stinks that the last major H-Game I can think of that prominently featured a MILF/Mature Lady as it's main protagonist was Yoshizawa Kana from Mama Wa Taimanin
images (21).jpeg
It really goes to show that this type of character can work fantastically in a game like this, but many devs seemingly don't wanna put in the effort to make it work and just fall back on the usual "Barely out of High School Girl with a cute face who is corrupted and suddenly she is mega slut!" Trope so many H-Games have done to death at this point

Also yeah Sitri is pretty cute too, definetly wish she also had more scenes but I guess that's asking too much

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I feel that
Japanese Devs seem to have this obsession with young barely of age girls and pay absolutely no mind to older and more refined ladies, it's weird
Specially when I've been running this thread for a while and I can 100% confirm Alette is the one who stole any attention Liz would have gotten
You know, now that I've had more time to think about this, I realize just how MUCH of a wasted opportunity that is not only for this game, but HRPGs in general, no offense to the other girls since they're all attractive in their own ways, but let's play around here just for a little bit and imagine what this game could have been:

"The story centers in a magical kingdom where powerful wizards and witches explore the world and use their magic to fight off evil and mantain peace and harmony

There are many great wizards and witches who build themselves a great legacy based on their great accomplishments and changes they brought to the kingdom, one of them being the great witch Aletta, seen by many as the greatest witch of her generation, a kind and wise lady who wishes to protect the world and mantain peace for generations to come

But now, Aletta's daughter, Liz, is ready to embark on her own adventure to become a great witch, hoping to one day not only be seen as an equal to her mother, but maybe even becoming the greatest witch of her generation as well

Aletta encourages her daughter and guides her as her mentor in the hopes that she will succeed her legacy and maintain the peace she fought so much for in her youth, everyone is keen on watching Liz's great potential and how she will evolve, including some not so friendly faces, who have much darker ambitions for the kingdom..."

And then the rest of the game could be similar to what was proposed so far, but with a much bigger focus on Aletta and Liz relationship, with the first half of the game having you play as Liz and the usual routes of having her either succeeded in her quest and remain pure in her adventure or be defeated by the forces of evil and eventually be corrupted by pleasure, and that's when the second half of the game kicks in and you start playing as Aletta, who wishes to either stop the witch hunts in the Pure Liz route or save Liz in the Corrupted Liz route, with you also having to fight to maintain Aletta pure and help her stop the conspiracy and save Liz, or also succumb to them as well and become a crazed slut, like mother, like daughter

There could be four endings in total with the best ending being the one where Liz and Aletta work together to stop the evil corrupting the kingdom and bring about a new era of peace for witches and the world in general, and the worst ending where Aletta and Liz both become cock crazed sluts and allow all the witches and wizards to be captured and allow the villains to win, ushering in a dark era as they both scream for cock

To anyone who has read until this point, thanks for indulging in this little thought experiment, I'll probably be happy with this game no matter how it comes out, but god I really want a game like the one I described here, a journey of a mother and daughter to maintain their purity and not succumb to pleasure is an amazing premise for an HRPG, someone should capitalize on it and quick

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019

It really is a sad time for a MILF enjoyer like me these days. I mean it can't be that hard to make an interesting game with a mature woman in the lead right? There's already tons of tropes for the MILF characters as well like the slutty cheating wife, the innocent (religious) wife who gets corrupted or the overly "protective" Mom... There's probably tons of more cliches and tropes devs could use if they really don't wanna come up with anything new.

Reactions: MILF Wiz

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I loved this game Mama wa taimanin kana was the best heroine to be corrupted by her son friend she tried resisting at first but starting enjoying as it went on

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I wish there are more of games like Mama wa taimanin like best friend nerd or fat protagonist Classmate theses are pics from manga were chubby classmate finds his friend mom masturbating in her bed he tries to leave but she see his big cock and she gives in to her desire and asked him to fuck her which he did they kept doing it she became bolder asking for different things she put on a school uniform and the she did a naked apron with sexy lingerie at the ending the Chubb best friend felt she treating him like a plaything but I felt chose him at the end the chubby friend he cuck the husband and his friend mom I often think Japan Should do more adult female protagonist in a Hrpg were they corrupted in NTR route by force or they choose it themselves I know this game will be good but I wished the teen female protagonist mother was protagonist instead of her.

Last edited:

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Alright, took a little longer than usual, but there was an update this weekend, and for once, IT WASN'T A SHADOW RAPE, PRAISE THE HENTAI LORDS
Sadly there wasn't much in the way written updates on the status/progress of the game, seems like that is being reserved for the Samurai Vandalism 2.0 Update, but we did finally get a new combat animation, people who are into beastiality in ONEONE1 should be pretty happy with this:

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Alright, took a little longer than usual, but there was an update this weekend, and for once, IT WASN'T A SHADOW RAPE, PRAISE THE HENTAI LORDS
Sadly there wasn't much in the way written updates on the status/progress of the game, seems like that is being reserved for the Samurai Vandalism 2.0 Update, but we did finally get a new combat animation, people who are into beastiality in ONEONE1 should be pretty happy with this:
Nice so when will the game be released because? I can’t wait for steam version

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
It's very rare to see a DILF in a ONEONE1 Game, so I have a gut feeling that Aletta will probably be a single mother, but who knows? I'll ask ONEONE1 about it when possible
Finally got a response from ONEONE1 on Twitter:
Screenshot_20220927-054049~2.png
The basic gist of it is: "Not all the scenes for the game have been planned out yet, so I don't know if Aletta's husband will appear, even if he does appear, it will probably be in a flashback or something of that nature"
A bit dissapointing, but I fully expected an answer like this