• Roxanne (The Alchemist)

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Stina (The Fortune Teller)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Took a while, but I'm finally back with an update!

This week's update was a lot more focused on other ONEONE1 projects beyond this game this time around, including the releasse of the third chapter of the Samurai Vandalism manga and another new, unrelated doujin (some high school girl doujin, nothing too special)
But the best part of this update was that it was once for once focused on a character we wanna hear more about, Aletta!
1669543031581.png
She was described by ONEONE1's as a retired legendary witch from Liz's kingdom, having retired after she gave birth to Liz and raised her, but she hasn't grown rusty and is still one of the strongest witches in the world of The Eclipse Witch

She's said to be a free spirit who also loves to drink (Misato from Evangelion anyone?) with them specifically mentioning a scene where she gets angry at Liz after having a tad too much to drink, probably means we'll have atleast one H-Scene with her drunk!

I know it wasn't a whole lot compared to last time, but I'm hoping more info on everyone's favorite MILF will keep you guys excited for this game, it sure has kept me! I hope to see you guys again with a new update soon!

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
So, now that we've had a lot of time to analyze and reflect on the cast, I'm curious, whose scenes are you guys most excited for this game?
From what we know of this cast so far, it sure looks like they can cover a lot of bases, those who enjoy preppy rich girls getting their pride and honor destroyed can look forward to Faith, those who enjoy yuri and lesbian content in their H-Games will probably love Ellie's scenes, those who enjoy the beauty of MILFs/Older Women have probably already fallen in love with Aletta, and so on and so forth
The cast looks to be just as strong as Samurai Vandalism's cast, so here's hoping the ammount of scenes will be balanced out across the girls instead of it just being ¨Oops! All Liz!¨

KurtIrving

Sep 16, 2020
If they make more than 2-3 scenes for each side girl, then they'd already exceed their own record. I think they could easily redistribute the scenes they'd normally use for the MC across the side girls for Eclipse Witch.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Another update this weekend! It seems like we're getting progressively more and more information on the other girls and getting a grasp of their personalities and what not, and this time, we got to learn a bit more about our pink haired rival, Faith!
1670149991183.png
ONEONE1 Described Faith as a girl who at first had no real talent in witchcrafty, but overtime, through hardwork and training, rapidly progressed to become the top student of her academy and a high ranking witch!
Despite her petite appearance, she is actually a year older than Liz, and the two seem to hold a big friendly rivalry with one another, probably means we will be seeing the two a lot together in the final game!

I expect the next update will focus on one of the remaining girls like Sitri or maybe even Camilla, only time will tell, but I'l make an effort to share any updates or info I get!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Took a while, but I'm finally back with an update!

This week's update was a lot more focused on other ONEONE1 projects beyond this game this time around, including the releasse of the third chapter of the Samurai Vandalism manga and another new, unrelated doujin (some high school girl doujin, nothing too special)
But the best part of this update was that it was once for once focused on a character we wanna hear more about, Aletta!
View attachment 2197078
She was described by ONEONE1's as a retired legendary witch from Liz's kingdom, having retired after she gave birth to Liz and raised her, but she hasn't grown rusty and is still one of the strongest witches in the world of The Eclipse Witch

She's said to be a free spirit who also loves to drink (Misato from Evangelion anyone?) with them specifically mentioning a scene where she gets angry at Liz after having a tad too much to drink, probably means we'll have atleast one H-Scene with her drunk!

I know it wasn't a whole lot compared to last time, but I'm hoping more info on everyone's favorite MILF will keep you guys excited for this game, it sure has kept me! I hope to see you guys again with a new update soon!
I love huge boobs, and I also love OneOne1 games, but man, they tend to exagerate on the boobs so much it doesn't even seem atractive at all... It's sad, the mom on the first previews seemed to be pretty nice, but now I feel meh.

Her nipple is almost the same size of her face, I mean...

I with they could at least find some balance between great breasts and somewhat realistic body porpotions after several games, but unfortunely it doesn't seem that way.

Reactions: Anonimed

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
I'm so hype for this one, I've been a fan of ONEONE1 for a long time and even more so since Samurai Vandalism and the addition of animations. This one looks EXTREMELY promising, I can't wait until a hopeful release next year

Reactions: MILF Wiz

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
The twitter translation is probably very fucked but does this imply a possible release by the end of the year?

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
The twitter translation is probably very fucked but does this imply a possible release by the end of the year?
Sadly no, they've already confirmed that this game will be released sometime in 2023, otherwise we would have gotten to see more of it by now, like an official website, trailer, voice cast reveal, etc

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Happy new years everyone!
It's been a while, but after all this time, I come with an update, what better way to start off the year am i right?
20230101_132621.jpg
The image you see above is our first ever proper sneak peek of the game itself, it was uploaded by ONEONE1 on his twitter to celebrate 2023, as you can tell, this game still shares a lot of the DNA seen in previous ONEONE1 Productions visually speaking (only so much you can do with a game build in RPG Maker) and this also confirms the return of the ever classic "Walking into the male side of the bath house" scene

But, what's even more important than this screenshot is the text that accompanied it, as ONEONE1 has confirmed that right now, as of the time I type this, the release date is set to be in the first half of 2023, so unless we have a delay, the game will come out in between january-june!

I expect that updates related to the game will begin to ramp up soon, and I'll keep you guys informed on any new developments

Have a wonderful new year y'all!

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Happy new year I just hope it’s a full download and not in parts can anyone give the game full download when it comes out please I would appreciate it

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
Happy new years everyone!
It's been a while, but after all this time, I come with an update, what better way to start off the year am i right?
View attachment 2278912
The image you see above is our first ever proper sneak peek of the game itself, it was uploaded by ONEONE1 on his twitter to celebrate 2023, as you can tell, this game still shares a lot of the DNA seen in previous ONEONE1 Productions visually speaking (only so much you can do with a game build in RPG Maker) and this also confirms the return of the ever classic "Walking into the male side of the bath house" scene

But, what's even more important than this screenshot is the text that accompanied it, as ONEONE1 has confirmed that right now, as of the time I type this, the release date is set to be in the first half of 2023, so unless we have a delay, the game will come out in between january-june!

I expect that updates related to the game will begin to ramp up soon, and I'll keep you guys informed on any new developments

Have a wonderful new year y'all!
>between January and June
LETS FUCKING GO LADS
Thank you for keeping us posted comrade, we're eating good this year

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22