• Roxanne (The Alchemist)

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Stina (The Fortune Teller)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
So I extracted all the anime clips from the alpha version/demo, and here are some findings.

Good things: (1) the new conception and x-ray sex anime clips are great (the old gifs in SV and IF were still in the asset, but not sure when they will be used);

(2) for each sex type, they have two scenes (one with cloth and one naked). So .

Disappointment: (1) they still keep the SV 2.0 battle system: many battle cutin cgs, but it is difficult to trigger battle sex animes; (2) no clips of giving birth (DAMN!); and (3) surely no clips for Aletta and other girls...

Not-sure-good-or-bad: no miscarriage animes, which I am fine with.

Last edited:
Reactions: theangel21

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
So I extracted all the anime clips from the alpha version/demo, and here are some findings.

Good things: (1) the new conception and x-ray sex anime clips are great (the old gifs in SV and IF were still in the asset, but not sure when they will be used);

(2) for each sex type, they have two scenes (one with cloth and one naked). So 15 * 2 battle sex clips + 6 * 2 prostitute clips.

Disappointment: (1) they still keep the SV 2.0 battle system: many battle cutin cgs, but it is difficult to trigger battle sex animes; (2) no clips for giving birth; and (3) surely no clips for Aletta and other girls...

not-sure-good-or-bad: no miscarriage animes
how did you do it? also could you share them? also I've been wanting to do this with samurai vandalism too do you know how?

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
how did you do it? also could you share them? also I've been wanting to do this with samurai vandalism too do you know how?
I used AssetStudio since they are Unity games. And clips are uploaded to MEGA in my previous post. Have a good fap :p

Last edited:

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

(2) for each sex type, they have two scenes (one with cloth and one naked). So .

Disappointment: (1) they still keep the SV 2.0 battle system: many battle cutin cgs, but it is difficult to trigger battle sex animes; (2) no clips of giving birth (DAMN!); and (3) surely no clips for Aletta and other girls...

Ooooh, NICE! So all the animations and clips are sitting within the game already even if not all of them are currently achieveable/viewable in the trial build itself. Darn shame that there aren't any animations of the other girls, especially the heroine's mom. Guess we gotta hope for DLC or something. At the very least, I think there are some animations that have yet to be added. I remember on ci-en that the dev page had a new animation that I noticed wasn't included in the MEGA pack you generously provided. Perhaps there's more to come than we know?

Thank you for the gifts you've provided us this day. Very much appreciated.

Last edited:

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Ooooh, NICE! So all the animations and clips are sitting within the game already even if not all of them are currently achieveable/viewable in the trial build itself. Darn shame that there aren't any animations of the other girls, especially the heroine's mom. Guess we gotta hope for DLC or something. At the very least, I think there are some animations that have yet to be added. I remember on ci-en that the dev page had a new animation that I noticed wasn't included in the MEGA pack you generously provided. Perhaps there's more to come than we know?

Thank you for the gifts you've provided us this day. Very much appreciated.
You’re welcome. And in fact they are all there in asset bundle (including the victory poses posted on the ci-en blog and battle/spell-casting anime clips). I just didn’t upload them.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
You’re welcome. And in fact they are all there in asset bundle (including the victory poses posted on the ci-en blog and battle/spell-casting anime clips). I just didn’t upload them.
Huh. Is that right? Does that mean the cg is somewhere in there too? Like are there full on spoilers for future parts of the game that the demo didn't cover in there?

I need to figure out how to crack open that asset bundle myself. I want to see ALL the cg and remaining animations for myself.

Edit: After cracking open the assets myself, I couldn't find hide or hair of any scenes with the other girls. Like the mom and the fortuneteller don't have any cg. And looking at the cg list, a lot of cg is actually missing. Guess OneOne1 were smart with the trial and cut out content they didn't want to reveal. Guess just gotta wait until the full game is released now to see what else is missing.

Last edited:

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Huh. Is that right? Does that mean the cg is somewhere in there too? Like are there full on spoilers for future parts of the game that the demo didn't cover in there?

I need to figure out how to crack open that asset bundle myself. I want to see ALL the cg and remaining animations for myself.
And that is the tricky part, man: they pack all the animation clips and about half CGs (all battle cutin CGs , maybe all prostitution CGs, and the scenes appear in the demo) in the trial/demo version. This is why the game is only half of the size of the complete game. They did it the same way last time when they released SV.

Last edited:

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Could you use Asset Studio to decompress the .dat save files so you can edit them or is there another way to edit them?
Haven’t tried that before so I don’t know… it seems like AS only read and extract files.

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Hey Milf Wiz, since you pretty much know everything about the game i just wanted to ask you if you know whether or not Liz got a transformed state? I have seen nothing about that till now.

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Can someone add the link to the game's demo thread to the op? Thx in advance!

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
may be nothing. but i thought i recogised the Character on the start screen...

of course there is minor edit differences but it still seems like a copy....

Reactions: Wolf master

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
may be nothing. but i thought i recogised the Character on the start screen...

of course there is minor edit differences but it still seems like a copy....
That was what I thought. OneOne1 started as a Doujinchi group and has been making games based on popular anime series.Their very first few games are Doujin retelling of A Certain Scientific Railgun and Haganai)

Reactions: Wolf master

Wolf master

May 17, 2018
Well well, I was not expecting to have an update so soon, but here we are!
There are two noteworthy things from the recent update:
1. Unlike in previous ONEONE1 Games, there won't be a bland male love interest for Liz to fall in love with for a "Pure Love" Route, so I think this is definetly great for people who are bothered by the incosistency in ONEONE1 Games of how you can do a Pure Love Route but also be a slut at the same time
2. This is a bit of an odd one, but appearently in this game, the scenes of Liz being Fertilized will be animated, unlike in previous games where it was just a still image, it's a bit weird, but if it doesn't disrupt the flow of gameplay, I won't mind it
Here's a link to it if you wanna watch:
wow, I loved it

Wolf master

May 17, 2018
So, I've been covering this game and any updates on it for quite a while now, and I figured this would be a good time to do this
Call it a QNA if you will, if you guys have any questions remaining about this game or need me to clean up any details I've mentioned in the past, you are all free to ask away, I think I can more or less answer just about any of them, be it what kind of scenes to expect new mechanics/events, what each character and their role will be like, and etc

The Eclipse Witch QNA is on!
will there be more scenes of shota or the future children of the characters? in samurai vandalism after childbirth the son grows fast due to the modification of the uterus and there was only one scene when he meets the MC I wish there were more scenes of this in this new game

Wolf master

May 17, 2018
Finally, I have an update in hand for you all!
Although there were no new CGs or Scenes revealed this time around since, you guessed it, the headline was yet another shadow rape scene (ugh)
Atleast there were some notable things about this update unlike last time:

This game will have a big focus on flashy magic battles like Samurai Vandalism and it's samurai showdowns, and each of the witches will have a special magical atrribute they specialize on, they didn't specify which ones, but I assume we will notice them as updates roll by
They also specified that there will be ecchi and nude variants of these battles scenes as well, and even alluded to them having some "Naughty Magic" for scenes as well

Though the biggest winners of this update were without a doubt the SamVan fans, as we learned 2.00 Updates will have over a 120 new CGs and unlike in previous games, will be a simple update to the base game and not an Append DLC, so Kagura won't have to worry about that by the time their translastion rolls around, they expect it all to be ready sometime by mid-october, let's hope they are right this time around

That was all for this update, as always, the "new" Shadow Rape scene will be archived in the drive folder for those who wanna see it, I hope this was the last one for now
can she give birth in the middle of battle? it would be interesting & dynamic

theangel21

Oct 28, 2019

thanks bro, fucking hell i only see 1 animation in my game even i try let the monster attack many time

but the cut in rape took all the time it rarely see 1 animation

first is samurai then now in this game oneone1 nearly destroy their game....