BragaONE

Oct 7, 2017
Hello everyone, here's the game directly from here hentai-sharing. I extracted their divided RARs and compressed back the original files with the installer.

Sorry to Numbtopa|n I only saw your comment after uploading it and was already half way through

cccholololo

Dec 24, 2018
Hello everyone, here's the game directly from here hentai-sharing. I extracted their divided RARs and compressed back the original files with the installer.

Sorry to Numbtopa|n I only saw your comment after uploading it and was already half way through
Thank you so much bro

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021

Thank you ~

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I was able to unzip it with no problems. I also took the winrar that came with it XD
completely forgot that it is the Japanese version XD I hope that there will be a rough English version later ^^

It is important that your system is in Japanese to avoid errors^^

And who says that doesn't work I have your Windows 11 My installation is German. And I only made the changeover to Japanese. Please be careful, they don't mean the language packages^^. I even took over the fonts from the old Windows 7 to have the fonts XD .

May 1, 2022
people remind you, if you want to run the game then download this program, (NTLEA v1.0.0 Build 46 ) this will help you, and you do not need to reconfigure the PC itself there. 1 install the program 2 launch 3 select the game itself 4 enjoy. if ERROR comes out, then the game itself 1 file is damaged . I myself have Windows 11 Pro

Reactions: Raoul_Raz

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
Wonder how long it will take someone to post a download with the auto-translator.

May 1, 2022
downloaded the game, launched the game with the help of the program, without it the game itself does not want to start, there the language is in Japanese, well, we will wait for English. language . I personally play all games in Japanese. Although I don’t understand the language, I catch the essence of the game itself

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
yes my problem is also the Japanese can put things on but only understand station XD I'll wait for the translation but hey, the bugs from the demo are gone^^

BragaONE
His download link work fine.
no errors.
1685472160593.png
1685472212176.png

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes