jav253

Sep 12, 2019
So you can actually start this game as a Slut from the start if you want. Now all it needs is to make the Pregnancy content available early on, and OneOne1 games will have mostly returned to their roots. All while keeping the Virgin/Corruption stuff in there still too for those that want it. I'm impressed they are pretty much at the top of the Hentai RPG genre now. I'm only a little disappointed it looks like some of the Monster enemies are just generic RPGmaker filler enemies without any sex animations. At least going off the Demo.

DarbyFoxtrot

Oct 11, 2017
So you can actually start this game as a Slut from the start if you want. Now all it needs is to make the Pregnancy content available early on, and OneOne1 games will have mostly returned to their roots. All while keeping the Virgin/Corruption stuff in there still too for those that want it. I'm impressed they are pretty much at the top of the Hentai RPG genre now. I'm only a little disappointed it looks like some of the Monster enemies are just generic RPGmaker filler enemies without any sex animations. At least going off the Demo.
I'm hoping they get added in full release

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Any ideas whether the game will get a proper translation? Too poetic to enjoy as it is.
Not in 2023. Maybe in 2024... Kagura didn't even release previous game from this circle.
Hopefully somebody will upload the game unpatched (no reipatcher autotranslator) so we can setup Sugoi which not only is way faster but also provides readable and understandable translation. It's still MTL, there are still issues (no editing, poor line wrapping) but it's many times better than what google spews out. Not to mention, you don't have to wait ~1-3s for every line to be replaced with translation.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Not in 2023. Maybe in 2024... Kagura didn't even release previous game from this circle.
Hopefully somebody will upload the game unpatched (no reipatcher autotranslator) so we can setup Sugoi which not only is way faster but also provides readable and understandable translation. It's still MTL, there are still issues (no editing, poor line wrapping) but it's many times better than what google spews out. Not to mention, you don't have to wait ~1-3s for every line to be replaced with translation.
You can download the original Japanese version if you want.

Reactions: suyatna

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
One gripe I do have with the game, that I have had with all Oneone1 games is that there's still an arbitrary gating of certain scenes. For instance the titfuck scene in the building next to the Inn requires you to have a certain level of horniness that can only be achieved by having sex and anal sex and participating in the activities at least 10 times. It is kind of nice that there are some anal scenes you can have and keep the character a virgin, but I prefer a slow corruption up to penetrative sex instead of gating 90% of scenes behind the character having it.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Honestly even 2024 is being optimistic.
If we have to be realistic MAYBE we'll get a translation in 2025-2026.
As for now yes MTL is probably our best chance

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'm cool with just playing it in Japanese lmao. It isn't like it's very hard or unenjoyable. The one1wan games all play exactly the same.

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
I'm cool with just playing it in Japanese lmao. It isn't like it's very hard or unenjoyable. The one1wan games all play exactly the same.
I don't mind MTL since I never read my hentai games anyway, I'm more concerned how long the wait till be until we have a dl for it lmao

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hell, what do you use to translate Unity games at all? Translator++ was supposed to have an add-on, but I can’t get it to work. Not guaranteeing I’d TL this game, ’cause it looks to be pretty long, but I might just like it enough to give it a go anyway. (Also depends on whether or not we’re expecting an official TL within a reasonable time-frame.)

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Hell, what do you use to translate Unity games at all? Translator++ was supposed to have an add-on, but I can’t get it to work. Not guaranteeing I’d TL this game, ’cause it looks to be pretty long, but I might just like it enough to give it a go anyway. (Also depends on whether or not we’re expecting an official TL within a reasonable time-frame.)
Yeah unfortunately the tool I use for RPGM games doesn't work with Unity games, so I have no idea what I can use to just MTL it. Mainly want it for UI and Key words, not trying to get the dialogue to be coherent.

Considering Samurai Vandalism hasn't been translated yet by Kagura Games after nearly 2 years of them announcing it, Witch of Eclipse isn't going to get translated for a long time.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Yeah unfortunately the tool I use for RPGM games doesn't work with Unity games, so I have no idea what I can use to just MTL it. Mainly want it for UI and Key words, not trying to get the dialogue to be coherent.

Considering Samurai Vandalism hasn't been translated yet by Kagura Games after nearly 2 years of them announcing it, Witch of Eclipse isn't going to get translated for a long time.
Well, I wouldn’t be doing MTL, so if you know anything that’d just get me access to the text with a reasonable interface (i.e. not editing .json files directly or something), that’d be enough for me.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes