BragaONE

Oct 7, 2017
For anyone interested, here's the game with BepInEx + XUnit AutoTranslator applied:

I recommend Sugoi Translator and its Plugin for a more accurate translation

Lucio54

Aug 9, 2018
For anyone interested, here's the game with BepInEx + XUnit AutoTranslator applied:

I recommend Sugoi Translator and its Plugin for a more accurate translation
1685475805331.png
I may be dumb, but its still in japanese for me.

Reactions: BragaONE

Lucio54

Aug 9, 2018
You need to be connected to the internet for the default translator to work, with Sugoi you can use be disconnected assuming you use the offline one
Well i was never offline and still doesn't work.
Edit: the thread was updated, lets see if i am lucky.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Do I need Reipatcher in order to use BepInEx? I'm trying to figure out how to get the game to register the BepInEx in game folder

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'm just playing in Japanese. I am already.. so fucking lost. Right after the first village you're told to collect some stones but I can hand as fucking many as I want in and it isn't completing.
If you touch a stone it takes one out then puts the one you had back into the previous chest, what the hell am I doing wrong here?

BragaONE

Oct 7, 2017
Do I need Reipatcher in order to use BepInEx? I'm trying to figure out how to get the game to register the BepInEx in game folder
No, Reipatcher is different from BepInEx. You simply download the correct BepInEx version from their GitHub, extract the contents to your game folder, launch the game and then close it and simply extract XUnity AutoTranslator the same way and that should be it

BragaONE

Oct 7, 2017
Ah, i always set my pc in japan because of Visual Novels, if its that, then my bad.
That is fine! I set my PC in Japanese too for Japanese Unity games. It not working for you might be some other issue I'm not aware of since I'm new to uploading with translators applied.

If you feel like it download the clean version I posted a bit back and apply the patch yourself like I mentioned here:

No, Reipatcher is different from BepInEx. You simply download the correct BepInEx version from their GitHub, extract the contents to your game folder, launch the game and then close it and simply extract XUnity AutoTranslator the same way and that should be it

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Apologizes I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to using Github. When I google XUnity autotranslator it sends me to the github for it, but I'm not sure where I'm suppose to download it.

BragaONE

Oct 7, 2017
Apologizes I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to using Github. When I google XUnity autotranslator it sends me to the github for it, but I'm not sure where I'm suppose to download it.
That is okay we all start somewhere :)

Here's how to patch it manually step by step

1. Download BepInEx:

2. Extract the contents of the downloaded WinRar directly on the game's ROOT folder (where the exe is)

3. Run the game until you see the main menu

4. Close the game through the game's close button on the bottom

5. Download the XUnity AutoTranslator for BepInEx:

6. Extract the contents of the downloaded WinRar directly on the game's ROOT folder (where the exe is)

7. Open the game and wait to see if the menus are automatically translated
Notes: Insure you are online and that your computer is on Japan as country and Japanese as Regional Format. The links I provided are the official GitHub direct download links so that you don't have to bother look for them yourself. Insure you have a clean game folder without any modifications!

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Okay so the stone quest requires you to find a specific stone but they're similar in four chests across three rooms. How the FUCK are you supposed to know which is the correct one ffs.

BragaONE

Oct 7, 2017
I cannot get this to run, these are my steps (all done with fresh installation):

1. I used bepinex autoinstaller from here.

2. I then tried to follow the github instructions. I assume I can ignore all the OCR shit VN stuff, as long as Sugoi-Translator-Toolkit-V5.3-Public\Code\Sugoi-Translator-Offline.bat runs properly thats all the matters?

3. I have the latest SugoiOfflineTranslator.dll dropped here: エクリプスの魔女ver1.0.0\BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.AutoTranslator\Translators

4.My AutoTranslatorConfig.ini should be correct, I didn't opt for installpath since my install path has spaces and special characters which seemed to fuck it up.

5. I boot up Sugoi-Translator-Offline.bat and boot up the game but nothing translates. I do however see the endpoint when I Alt+0 but nothing translates.
Here's my opinion:

Manually install BepInEx and XUnity AutoTranslator to insure you are using the correct version

Let the game run once without the DLL in the translators folder, then add it and configure it correctly. Please add your install path to the ini config file to insure the AutoTranslator handles opening Sugoi for you (Sugoi should be on the root of your drive for better compatibility)

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This is the third time a witch named Liz ends up in a precarious situation involving perverts.
Which is not a lot, but it's weird that it's happened thrice.

Reactions: JumpNeet44
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes