• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Language: Japanese, English (XUnity Translator)
Gotta love all these random qualifiers for describing MTLs, as if one type were any less garbage than another. :LUL:

Even on the sample screenshots, that "You have a story for you"... I bet she just said something super simple like "Hanashi ga arimasu" i.e. "We need to talk" and the machine translator went off with a braindead literal take on the phrase, as they always do.

BragaONE

Oct 7, 2017
I did the above, translation was working with googlev2 as default, added configuration and it stops working. I did everything basically at a folder next to root of drive EX: D:\Downloads\Test\Sugoi-Translator-Toolkit-V5.3-Public\Code\Sugoi-Translator-Offline.bat. When this is my install path alt+0 the sugoioffline which should be the endpoint is greyed out.
That path is not correct, you do not want to tell it where the specific bat file is but rather point it at the code folder!

Try this: D:\Downloads\Test\Sugoi-Translator-Toolkit-V5.3-Public\Code

And again, if you can please put the Sugoi folder on the root of your driver like this D:\Sugoi-Translator-Toolkit-V5.3-Public\Code

nullzurueck343

Apr 3, 2023
Okay so the stone quest requires you to find a specific stone but they're similar in four chests across three rooms. How the FUCK are you supposed to know which is the correct one ffs.
Better read the japanese text in this mission. The stone's names are similar but differences can be found if you look really hard at them.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I can't make it work with CTranslate2 + Cuda, it gives errors and it shutdowns :/

Edit: If i use the installPath is going to use the default sugoioflline right? Not the Ctranslate2
Edit2: Now it's working

Last edited:

Ojando

Jan 26, 2018
Anyone know how long you have to play before you can remove the pregnancy blocking spell from the start?

BragaONE

Oct 7, 2017
Did that, goes back to original issue. Game does not translate but sugoi isn't greyed out. terminal pops up and closes every 3 minutes though.
That's actually something I never experienced so I can't help you anymore. Maybe it's an issue with the Sugoi version you're using or your GPU or game I honestly don't know. If you want I can provide you with my Sugoi version, it's the 2.0. It's old but it could work

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
It's working but it has the same problem that Samurai Vandalism had, it's so fucking sloooow, you need to click for the images to load
Edit: Did they release the walktrough?

May 11, 2022
I hate when I have to wait a second or two for the Japanese text to turn into English I don't mind if it's a bad translation, but I would love to read it without having to wait a few seconds every time the text box shows any text.

Reactions: SirLars

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I hate when I have to wait a second or two for the Japanese text to turn into English I don't mind if it's a bad translation, but I would love to read it without having to wait a few seconds every time the text box shows any text.
If you use Sugoi Offline + Ctranslate2 + Cuda is less than a second, you need a nvidia gpu for cuda

BragaONE

Oct 7, 2017
Here you go:

Also, again, please put it on the root of your D drive to ensure there are no issues there. If this also doesn't work I recommend two things: Backtrack and do the entire installation from 0 and also join the tool's creator discord server to check if they can help you there:

Best of luck!

Note: The version you're using also works fine on my machine so there probably is something up with your install.

Reactions: Deleted member 4192

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Question, sometimes my text will not load fully, while other times it will, is there a specific config option I need to edit?

Heinsc

Jul 26, 2020
Man can anyone just upload a decently working MTL translation? It always just picks up like 50% of the text and then stops translating at all for me.

The MTL translation for the Demo on this site worked perfectly

Reactions: Lucifer84

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Man can anyone just upload a decently working MTL translation? It always just picks up like 50% of the text and then stops translating at all for me.

The MTL translation for the Demo on this site worked perfectly
If you want it translated already you will need to wait for someone to complete the game

Reactions: Grainygr86
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes