Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
Fuck my life, just like in demo- the game still breaks for me when I try to leave the first town after fighting the mother. Everything works fine until then, and as I'm leaving the game crashes to desktop without explanation. I have all relevant region format and such switched to Japanese, it's not that kind of error, just an infobox "game stopped working".

Does anybody have a savefile from the second city? Maybe it's crashing on city transition, although I'm lost as to why- Samurai Vandalism never pulled that kind of shit on me.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
What version of XUAT is this using out of the box? I have tried the bepinx plugin that comes with the download and installing it on my own and the plugin does not appear to be generating any translation or even the necessary files such as the .ini file. Havne't seen that happen before.

Nevermind. I think it was my VPN being stupid. Either that or moving it to the desktop somehow magically fixed the problem.... these unity translators are so finicky sometimes.

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020

found this save online dont know yet if it works

asero

Oct 14, 2017
Alright, I have been trying to figure out the chest cave for 2 hours straight. Can someone please tell us which chests you need to take in order to progress...?

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
i saw this awhile back did not play becasue all of its still in Japanese' come back after seeing it say complete and still has its still only in Japanese's and does not auto translate

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes