muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
why peeps upset with mtl its like a brain exercise

MTL fosters an excellent form of reading: thinking about multiple possible meanings while always using imagination, developing a high level of context awareness, questioning every word, seeing a sentence as multiple possible sentences, constructing one's own story simultaneously to fill in the gaps, and calculating uncertainty while considering the nature of ambiguity. It fosters an excellent form of reading. Whereas Japanese readers merely access passively stored, or already stagnant, data, MTL readers actively engage with the text on a more fundamental level, becoming intellectually attuned to the writer's intentions and the truth of the text
Well, I was going to translate this game, but seeing as that’s how you feel about it, I guess I won’t need to.

Hentaisama568

May 25, 2018
How do I unlock pregnancy ? I already progress to the 2nd town with the doctor but can't seem to get pregnant anyway ?

Hentaisama568

May 25, 2018
With lewdness A or higher, you should get a magical item in the third city’s guild which you need to bring to Roxanne, the alchemist. Once you complete that quest line, pregnancy will be unlocked.
Is that the item from the merchant with the heart above his head selling in the guild ?

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Can someone post a save game, just after leave the village to the first city, in the beginning of the game? thanks in advance
In the first city or after
Im in the first city after the village , i dont know what part is causing you crash tho

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Ah yes the guide, in full glorious moonrunes, that I am sure everyone here knows how to read, how extremely... useful.
google is your friend or you can play bindly, doesn't matter, i don't give a fuck, i just shared the guide, what you do with it, your problem

Reactions: f9account

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
i am stuck in the cave where you open the chests, and one switches. I have no fing idea whats going on.
you have to go back to the girl, take a screenshot of the exact symbols you see in Japanese. Go find those same ones, took me a couple tries.

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
you have to go back to the girl, take a screenshot of the exact symbols you see in Japanese. Go find those same ones, took me a couple tries.
Fun fact if u read the sign at the entrance/exit of the cave it tells u how to find the correct chests. (follow the gray brick road)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm another player getting a crash after the leaving the village scene at the beginning. I've saved during the dialogue after the fight, if anyone who can play past that part tests it, it may tell if it's some issue on my end or something wrong with the save itself.

I've not had issues with any unity game in the past (for the most part), but I have a fairly old computer running windows 7. It's still decently powerful, and had no issues with the last Oneone1 game (samurai whatever), which is the same rpgmaker copy engine and (I assume) version of unity.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes