undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Tried few different routes, so if I understand it correctly at no point of this game we get to control Aletta as main character (as it was in samurai vandalism for example, where we get to play as four(or five even) different characters)?

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Looks like no one gonna help me to leaving the village when i got crash >.>
nope
i gave up trying to pass this error
OneOne1 games plagued with bugs and weird code, one just wonders, how it passes pre-release checks (even if this specific problem is that we have W7, that is almost not supported anymore, game is still buggy as f)
and since they switched to Unity - it worsened
hiring english translator - nope, MTLing themselves - fuck yeah, baby, so western coomers would buy without checking, and we don't care that we knew that this framework is bugged, poorly translated and unplayable (mostly about Samurai game rn, don't know whats with this one, didn't even try this option)
waiting years for bug fixes - get Append dlc's with more bugs
and more years for it to be translated by Kagura, who buys rights and puts them on the shelf for few years, waiting for us to cook or forget
it's been what? almost 2 years since Samurai game? and they just did announcement on twitter that translation is in work, fucking great
it gets annoying and frustrating at this point, not gonna lie
hell, even this word vomit i wrote rn is just a coping, really
and i don't know what gets me most - bugs or just poor management of a product on various stages of development and distribution

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
I wish this was created in rpgmaker mv then I could just load up mtool and unlock all those skills and accessories, maybe they're there but who knows what the conditions to unlock them are.
The game is fairy easy even without any equipment (just a bit harder than other OneOne1 games).
Get some money from sexing people and but equipment from the shop. It's not hard to get to the point where you can one-shot enemies.

OneOne1 games plagued with bugs and weird code, one just wonders, how it passes pre-release checks (even if this specific problem is that we have W7, that is almost not supported anymore, game is still buggy as f)
and since they switched to Unity - it worsened
Their games don't have good track record but I never encountered any bugs that prevented me from progressing - in original releases. English translation is a whole another story. Kagura versions had a lot more issues than the original games and the previous publisher was even worse.
Samurai Vandalism was really bad. But this was the first game after the switch to Unity coupled with OneOne1 idea to always do more in the next game - more heroines, more story lines, more animations, etc. And it backfired.

They scaled things down a bit in Eclipse Witch and it helped a lot. I already completed it 3 times and the only crash I had was during anal scene with kinda rare monster (Minotaur), which is nothing.
I will shit on OneOne1 every time they release crappy, buggy mess. But this is not it and it deserves praise. Content is good, game runs fine. The only thing to complain is the fact they are not using their new engine to the fullest potential and the game is still a typical, generic RPGmaker experience. It's an improvement since holding "confirm" doesn't guarantee your victory (unless you farmed levels like a madman) like in previous games but it could be a lot better.

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
The game is fairy easy
It was never about the difficulty bro, I just wanted to know if there are any hidden ero skills/assessory items that could help me trigger some of the servicing animations that I wanted to see. For example there's an ero skill that let's you change clothes mid-combat and it only unlocks after beating the 3 rounds of arena fights in bad route. I wanted to know if there are other ero skills with hidden unlock conditions as well. There's also an accessory that forces pregnancy as well.
I've asked numerous times on how to trigger certain animations but to no avail, none of this would have been an issue if this game was an rpgmaker mv game where I could just load up mtool and view all available skills and items at a glance without the need of guessing and begging.

Harvest564

Jun 23, 2018
Here's the translation file for most of the games text I generated by using sugoi, unarchive it in the BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\ (or AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\ for ReiPatcher version).
Tho it is still very WIP:
1. Some lines could be untranslated, like some battle ones
2. Translation quality is worse than using sugoi yourself, cuz I cant get sugoi to translate the whole textbox, only line by line.

On than note does anyone know how AutoTranslator keeps sugoi from turning latin character into gibberish? If someone can help me fix this, I could make the translation that would make on-the-fly translation mostly unnesesary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, python_code.zip is the code I made for translating if anyone is interested (beware - its very hacky and dirty:devilish:).
Thanks for the translation, its probably better than the official one from the demo.

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
Looks like no one gonna help me to leaving the village when i got crash >.>
Ok try this? Just after reaching first town. If this doesn't work then I can't help you, perhaps try playing the game unmodified without any translating programs injected? I played it in Japanese without using MTL and only had 1 random crash so far, so something else is probably the ones causing you issues.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
So which route is the bad one or perverted one in this? It looks like the only branch is whether you get arrested by the Empire or not?

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
I've been trying to find that too but to no avail, also I have been trying to find these service sex animations but can't figure out where they are from, It says BattleHAnime in the file names but I've already tried going full bad route and still don't see any skills that would let me do these, maybe they're just unused assets? View attachment 2671353 View attachment 2671354 View attachment 2671369 View attachment 2671371
I saw the last two when I battled with human NPCs in episodes 3 and 4. Choose the third option from the menu bottom ("luring") . Also, the last option (changing cloth in the battle), can trigger different H Animes (naked or unnaked).

Bull97

Jul 25, 2022
Я получаю сообщение об ошибке. Кто-нибудь может помочь с этим? View attachment 2667678
Все просто, либо запускайте от Intel или свой регион, правда тело я не проверял, но после смены региона и невнимательной смены системного интерфейса, у меня эта ошибка исчезла и в дальнейшем со мной этого не случится, а я уже дошел до 3 городов. Совет, если вы даете анал в отеле первого города, ей каждый раз дают 500З

Bull97

Jul 25, 2022
Функция, но вы должны пройти примерно половину истории, чтобы она разблокировалась.
И половина истории заключается в том, в каком городе или миссии Просто у нее уже пару раз диагностировали беременность

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I'm hopelessly optimistic that ONEONE1 will release a game that I will enjoy, but I'm not so optimistic as to try and slog through a game that I'm concerned that I won't enjoy going through. In other words, can someone share their full save file?

Wolhex

Sep 30, 2020
Ok try this? Just after reaching first town. If this doesn't work then I can't help you, perhaps try playing the game unmodified without any translating programs injected? I played it in Japanese without using MTL and only had 1 random crash so far, so something else is probably the ones causing you issues.
Thanks bro, its all we need

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Samurai Vandalism was really bad. But this was the first game after the switch to Unity coupled with OneOne1 idea to always do more in the next game - more heroines, more story lines, more animations, etc. And it backfired.
thats, actually, what i would have enjoyed more
I liked that in SV, and if they improved on this system, instead of retracking back to IiF system, it could have been fun(?). like co-dependent routes for characters and not 5 minute scene and dungeon, or actual choice of a characters, etc,etc. i know it's not for what most people come to play their games, but, still
But this is not it and it deserves praise. Content is good, game runs fine.
never said the game was shit, it was usual OneOne1 quality, with really good art, and if it was bug-free for you, i'm glad, because it actually counter "absolute buginfestation" i said about earlier.
but it wasn't my experience, nor it was experience of people, that encountered bugs. For us it was, well, usual OneOne1 quality. Maybe our rig is too blame, or universe, or black cats and their plans to conquer the world, idk.

and i don't think we'll agree fully with each other here

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes