Euclita

Jan 22, 2020
Ok try this? Just after reaching first town. If this doesn't work then I can't help you, perhaps try playing the game unmodified without any translating programs injected? I played it in Japanese without using MTL and only had 1 random crash so far, so something else is probably the ones causing you issues.
I thought you gonna use my save to help me leaving the village. Anyway thanks for share and i gonna make liz lose virgin again xD

• Haha
Reactions: Wolhex

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
Use the the fourth (luring) and the last one (changing cloth).
I just tried using these skills on human guards and pirates in the order you described but it didn't work, they would still only do their normal H attacks, but thanks anyway bro I appreciate it. I'll keep looking. ero skills.jpg

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
So Oneone1 made new game before Kagura was able to translate previous one ? :KEK:

Is there a way to make offline translation ? I don't want the game accessing internet.

MrKnorke

Mar 21, 2019
The game is fairy easy even without any equipment (just a bit harder than other OneOne1 games).
Get some money from sexing people and but equipment from the shop. It's not hard to get to the point where you can one-shot enemies.

Their games don't have good track record but I never encountered any bugs that prevented me from progressing - in original releases. English translation is a whole another story. Kagura versions had a lot more issues than the original games and the previous publisher was even worse.
Samurai Vandalism was really bad. But this was the first game after the switch to Unity coupled with OneOne1 idea to always do more in the next game - more heroines, more story lines, more animations, etc. And it backfired.

They scaled things down a bit in Eclipse Witch and it helped a lot. I already completed it 3 times and the only crash I had was during anal scene with kinda rare monster (Minotaur), which is nothing.
I will shit on OneOne1 every time they release crappy, buggy mess. But this is not it and it deserves praise. Content is good, game runs fine. The only thing to complain is the fact they are not using their new engine to the fullest potential and the game is still a typical, generic RPGmaker experience. It's an improvement since holding "confirm" doesn't guarantee your victory (unless you farmed levels like a madman) like in previous games but it could be a lot better.
You completed it 3 times? What did you do after you won vs the Demon King in his castle? I just wake up in the room dont know where to go next, or is the game finished after that?

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I'm hopelessly optimistic that ONEONE1 will release a game that I will enjoy, but I'm not so optimistic as to try and slog through a game that I'm concerned that I won't enjoy going through. In other words, can someone share their full save file?
I'm surprised at how many people seem to have missed this, but you don't actually need to beat the game to unlock the full gallery like you had to in their previous games, there's a setting in the menus to unlock them all from the start without even needing to start up a save file, just go over to the third setting menu and set the very last option to 'Yes' and boom, all CGs and Endings for you to enjoy

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
Unlocking pregnancy- there are couple ways to do this, but this one seems to the fastest way that happens before the story makes serious branching points.

1. Get A rank H stats. The earliest this unlocks is when you get to the capital, but you might need to get your stats up before leaving the first adventuring town. Don't worry about the "clear a certain event" requirement- that is just the last quest in the first adventuring town.
2. Finish the ore collecting quest. This is needed because you need the alchemist character as an exposition dump. This is the first half of the first quest in the capital.
3. There will be a merchant next to the guild desk. He will sell some shady magical device for 30,000 (monsters drop 250 gold each at this point)
4. Take the device to the alchemist.
5. Press the big red button crystal.

The crystal changes your body and makes it so pregnancies are super fast. A fairly standard narrative device for this type of game. You can (and most likely will) get pregnant before this, but game doesn't advance it at all before you unlock pregnancy. Most likely because 'it would take too long' for you to finish a pregnancy during the main story's time frame.

EDIT- There is an elaborate conception animations, but it seems misplaced. It only shows up when you get a check up and the doctor confirms you are already pregnant. The animation shows that the timer is now set, since it only shows up after you do this sidequest.

Last edited:

AlexMax

Feb 4, 2018
Ok try this? Just after reaching first town. If this doesn't work then I can't help you, perhaps try playing the game unmodified without any translating programs injected? I played it in Japanese without using MTL and only had 1 random crash so far, so something else is probably the ones causing you issues.
Was also having a crash at that point, but loading your save file works, thank you

Cole Kyle

May 26, 2017
sorry to ask, but can anyone give me a hint about the 3 ores or crystals gathering quest in the 3 town? plz and thank you

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
sorry to ask, but can anyone give me a hint about the 3 ores or crystals gathering quest in the 3 town? plz and thank you
The three you need are aquamarine (アクアマリン), cat’s eye (キャッツアイ), and rhyolite (ライオライト).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cole Kyle

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
You completed it 3 times? What did you do after you won vs the Demon King in his castle? I just wake up in the room dont know where to go next, or is the game finished after that?
Story is finished and you enter free-roam.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Well it's nice you don't have to play until the end of the game to get pregnancy/birth content I guess. They still seem to be intentionally trying to hide it since you have to go out of your way to get it. Then once it's enabled it's this really dumb system where you can't even tell if she is pregnant unless you visit the doctor in town. If it's confirmed, and you don't abort it then it rapid advances after a few steps out the doctors office. Then she can't leave town unless you go right back in, and give birth. What a crap system. I guess they didn't want to make pregnant belly animations for anything. Something tells me this game will need an Append version or Update to get the most of it again. Lot's of enemies only have Handjob/Anal sex attacks for example.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes