Yck

Dec 16, 2017
Does this game have sex moves and/or sex happening mid-battle? Some of the old ONEONE1 games used to have this, but iirc the newer ones do not.

Reactions: stanMu

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Does this game have sex moves and/or sex happening mid-battle? Some of the old ONEONE1 games used to have this, but iirc the newer ones do not.
Except for maybe reaaaaally old ones, all ONEONE1 games have what you're asking for, usually locked behind losing the MC's virginity (either by losing to a boss that has H on defeat, or by getting a sex toy later in a given game and using it on her).

NoNameWhatSoever

Aug 20, 2022
The one on the left is one of those bonus scenes you access from the menu screen. One on the right is you spare the Mom on the evil path, and give her to the guards.
Thanks!
You mean one on the far left is only accessible on menu screen(can’t accessed in story) and other two can be seen on evil route(jail route)
am I catching right?

raishiro

Aug 23, 2017
is there any patch english or how to change the language?
since mine is still in japanese.
thank you.

WelZen

Mar 3, 2019
Yeah on the B route I never figured out how even though another cage was available. Maybe it was cut content?
Figured it out. In order to capture her you must not have fucked up the fetch quest she gave you to collect the 3 stones in the cave. If you did fail then she loses her virginity and you cannot capture her after you beat the spider guy on the B route. The quest to capture Roxanne come up when the Fortune teller tells you to meet her at the Staircase to Heaven.

Go to Roxanne's house just before you go after the Fortune Teller and she's in the basement. It's the stairs you see behind the door you could never go through. Fight her then you can capture or kill her.

Reactions: jav253

Nyken

Aug 7, 2018
Is there a way to use cheat engine to change your level or increase the amount of xp needed to level cause I'm trying to figure out how to do it.

Reactions: Kuzumi

raishiro

Aug 23, 2017
the game here is in english... you just have to wait a bit for the text to change
well i mean some of it was in english but some more was still in japanese, so i was just wandering did i made a mistake or not.
and how long till it fully change to english?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes