Nyaa Tell

Jan 29, 2023
I don't remember there being any human opponent with a green dick. Just to be clear: this isn't an animation, but a still cg image, it also has a few other variations (tentacle, slime, and I think minotaur?)
I think it just looks that way and is supposed to be a human dick, but you can always check yourself against a human opponent.

pantomino1137

Jan 7, 2021
EDIT- There is an elaborate conception animations, but it seems misplaced. It only shows up when you get a check up and the doctor confirms you are already pregnant. The animation shows that the timer is now set, since it only shows up after you do this sidequest.
I'm not sure how far along the game has come since this post. But I can confirm that you get out of nowhere notifications that Liz is pregnant. Then even after it says last day before delivery, you still have to go to the doctor.

The doctor is to the left of the guild hall. You don't know he's a doctor because he has a heart symbol above his head like most H scene opportunities. His default scene is a H examination. It's surprisingly tame making the doctor character benign compared to most NPCs inviting Liz or forcing themselves. I could be wrong but it still counts in H records.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Hello, is the Xunity Auto Translator comes with pre-translated data or it's empty and we do our own translation? If it's the latter, may I ask anyone here for the translation data?

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
This game doesn't have new game plus or am I illiterate and can't read new game plus? All I see is update data for handover play( I download the game from the OP in the first page)

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
So I guess it's not going to get an Append version at this point. I hope the next game at least builds on the content we already got or something. Also on OneOne1's Cien page they seem to have some other game for subscribers. Does anyone have it by chance?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes