bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
How do I unlock pregnancy ? I already progress to the 2nd town with the doctor but can't seem to get pregnant anyway ?
I forgot which city, if my memory is correct you did a quest to get ore for alchemist in a big city(capital?) before visiting next town, in that town you arrived in a park-like space and you will see an NPC with red event text on him near you, talk to him he will sell you a stone with 30K but still give you even you refuse to pay, then you go back to find alchemist who is inside a shop and a big red stone will appear, touch it and you can get quick pregnancy, you actually can preggy before this but it wont have any different except your doctor said you are pregnant, because it will take nearly 10 month to delivery (which means no effect in game) but shorten to less than 10 days with that stone

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
All right, here’s the translated flowchart. The names might be different, because I haven’t played the MTL version (and I won’t); and it might not be the greatest of translation jobs, because my aim was to get it out as fast as possible; but here’s to hoping it’ll help some of you out.

I think something went wrong with the text formatting, but IDK how to fix it. It doesn’t look like that when I open it in my editor.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
These guys got leagues better on their presentation... My god....

They came a long way from the Mediocracy and Ideology games

That's just makes me feel old. Since to me those are newer games made by them. Also lol at Mediocracy.

WeirdFrank

May 30, 2017
So I was looking at the artwork and I was thinking oh this looks really good reminds me of ONEONE1, well surprise it was ONEONE1 XD

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
"Who is this slutty witch getting banged day and night by random strangers? It's me, Elain... i mean... Liz".

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Yikes it seems like the translation doesn´t work for me so i will have to wait for a manual one.... i hope it takes less than 2 months XD

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Yes, exactly when you leave the village, if you can post a save i appreciate bro
save 2 should be virgin and i havent done the missions
save 5 should be virgin and on the 2nd mission in town
i do have some other saves . one of them seemed to be bugged as it lets me have seggs without loosing virginity or its just not showing because its not through boss defeat .
Ill drop the other saves if you want. if it still doesnt work ill do missions till next town . im afking for now

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
While I appreciate the attempt to do an MTL, this translation is incomplete. I will be playing through, and there will be times that the translation doesn't work. I hope that in the future a complete translation get released. I'm tagging this for now. +1 Please, no rush, actually enjoying this one one game.

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
save 2 should be virgin and i havent done the missions
save 5 should be virgin and on the 2nd mission in town
i do have some other saves . one of them seemed to be bugged as it lets me have seggs without loosing virginity or its just not showing because its not through boss defeat .
Ill drop the other saves if you want. if it still doesnt work ill do missions till next town . im afking for now
THANKS bro, the exact point where you save_02 starts, is where my game crash, and not only mine for what i saw, idk what causing this, but at least for now i will test with the saves you provided me, maybe you had solve the problem of the others too

Reactions: harvercode

ILIREZ

Oct 5, 2021
В начале новой игры выскакивает ошибка: ScriptException: scriptus/sys_gamestart(40,1): 0,25
Подскажите пожалуйста как от нее избавиться

Krumpligazda

May 13, 2023
EDIT: setting "DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=True" from " DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=False" in XUAT's BepInEx config fixed it ;)

Heyo, I finally got Sugoi offline working, but it's cutting off translations / sentences partway that are very obviously full in the translation txt... any light to shed?

Last edited:
Reactions: fantasmic

Hentaisama568

May 25, 2018
I can't seem to find any incest content after clearing the game eventhough MC gave birth a couple of times, am I missing something here ?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes